Oct 31 2012
By: Pearl_Blue_Soul Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

Au Revoir, UC3. But not goodbye yet...

5 replies 314 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Uncharted 3, you've been awesome. I've never been stuck with a game for so long, before you. I've worked hard with this game, I've been a noob, an average player, a good player and finally a badass, I've created an awesome clan with awesome players and friends and had fun on FN... Thanks, UC3.

Now, I've really consumed myself, my interest in this game is almost gone, after ONE YEAR of devotion... I've expected for a much more dynamic and rennovating game from ND developers, instead of 13 nerf patches, but I had fun. Period.

I'm not permanently leaving this game, as I got many friends still playing it and I will definitely not leave my clan alone on FN, but except for ladders and tournaments I won't play it regularly anymore. Of course, I will check every new patch for my curiosity and maybe I'll visit the forums once or twice per month.

Last but not least, I want to thank you guys, whoever tried to make this awesome game even better spending his/her time here. Keep on the hard work and I wish you more fun with UC3 and, if you still need to, good luck. I know I've missed the best times on this forum, I know I came here too late, when many people already moved away.. but still I loved this place.

I apologize since English is not my native language and...

...thank you all!!!

See ya

Pearl_Blue_Soul

Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

Re: Au Revoir, UC3. But not goodbye yet...

Oct 31, 2012

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

Uncharted 3, you've been awesome. I've never been stuck with a game for so long, before you. I've worked hard with this game, I've been a noob, an average player, a good player and finally a badass, I've created an awesome clan with awesome players and friends and had fun on FN... Thanks, UC3.

Now, I've really consumed myself, my interest in this game is almost gone, after ONE YEAR of devotion... I've expected for a much more dynamic and rennovating game from ND developers, instead of 13 nerf patches, but I had fun. Period.

I'm not permanently leaving this game, as I got many friends still playing it and I will definitely not leave my clan alone on FN, but except for ladders and tournaments I won't play it regularly anymore. Of course, I will check every new patch for my curiosity and maybe I'll visit the forums once or twice per month.

Last but not least, I want to thank you guys, whoever tried to make this awesome game even better spending his/her time here. Keep on the hard work and I wish you more fun with UC3 and, if you still need to, good luck. I know I've missed the best times on this forum, I know I came here too late, when many people already moved away.. but still I loved this place.

I apologize since English is not my native language and...

...thank you all!!!

See ya

Pearl_Blue_Soul

Ok later man take care. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2205 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Au Revoir means "good bye" right?

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (272 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Wait?!
You're going
I've never got the chance to play with u
*Cries* This place is turning upside down
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (244 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Oct 31, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
Wait?!
You're going
I've never got the chance to play with u
*Cries* This place is turning upside down

I know. It is turning upside down... Mmmh maybe we could play a custom game! See ya!

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

Au Revoir means "good bye" right?

It's a way to say goodbye but it's meant to be a "see you again"... I didn't know how to say it in English so I used French, even if I'm from Italy lol. No one but Italians know Italian, but some people know a bit of French. "Au revoir" is cool :smileywink:

0 Likes