Yes im still alive
Message 361 of 1,643 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2361 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

Icarus_prime wrote:

OMG!! Team GET+ is finally entering this tournament? I have never thought I'll see the day...I thought they were retired. But this time I think there is pressure for them to defend their title this time. The stakes are higher and the team line up is as strong as I ever seen. OmG!, FT, Kira, TS, Nz, SE, ZeuS, FnnX, Art* , PrO_ is an insane lineup...any of these teams as well are serious contender and also since teams have much more experienced with the game compared to last tournament because of FraggedNation. 

I'm rooting for RoR! (Go RobinGaming!!) and eQuilibrium (former friends) hoping to make a fun show! This is tournament is going to be very interesting to watch.

P.S: Screw what I said earlier, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT #mnR will take this TOURNAMENT. NOTHING COMPARES TO THEM /period.

The remains of GET+ / eMp

FnxX are weak now though that they lost benjamin, nax, kratos and miguel etc.

PrO_ apparently died for the 5th time.

Also thanks for not mentioning MVP, but mentioning Nz lol -.-

Yes im still alive
Message 362 of 1,643 (962 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Hello? Any chance the Sirs can get back in this tournament? The only thing I said was not serious and we just get kicked immedeatly? Can we please get back, we looked forward to playing for B2K tournament so much! Smiley Sad

Message 363 of 1,643 (953 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Just imagine if ND banned people for criticizing them... more than half of the forum would be banned already, lol.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 364 of 1,643 (940 Views)
Gaming Beast
2361 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

Nov 13, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

dadypain wrote:

Hey guys,

BIG2KREW is proud to present The Uncharted 3 Legacy Tournament 2012

We waiting on next great montages with awsome music in Uncharted Tv after tournament end. (Kasabian, The Prodigy, Timo Mass etc.) . Man Happy

Katharsys, B-complex. Aelian, L.A.O.S. Submatik Heart

ANYTHING, but not dubstep.

KILL IT.

Btw Woody, Subformat and Tantrum desire are also great choices!

Yes im still alive
Message 365 of 1,643 (913 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

GeckooGuy wrote:

Hello? Any chance the Sirs can get back in this tournament? The only thing I said was not serious and we just get kicked immedeatly? Can we please get back, we looked forward to playing for B2K tournament so much! Smiley Sad

We've received your messages regarding re-entry into the tournament however our decision is now final and you will not be reconsidered.

Dadypain made it very clear that any disrespect towards the organisers or tournament would not be taken lightly yet despite this you made the following comments: "what the he heck were they thinking?" and "shame on this tournament".    

Feedback, criticism and comments are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, but all we ask is that it is done in a respectful manor.

Your suspension is not permanent and you will be able to take part in future events.

Regards

talisman29

BIG2KREW

Message 366 of 1,643 (906 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

Nov 13, 2012

@: X-x-Raptor-A4-x-X

To not making any more offtopics i sended you rest on PM Smiley Wink

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 367 of 1,643 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5918 posts

Nov 13, 2012

talisman29 wrote:

GeckooGuy wrote:

We've received your messages regarding re-entry into the tournament however our decision is now final and you will not be reconsidered.

Dadypain made it very clear that any disrespect towards the organisers or tournament would not be taken lightly yet despite this you made the following comments: "what the he heck were they thinking?" and "shame on this tournament".    

Feedback, criticism and comments are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, but all we ask is that it is done in a respectful manor.

Your suspension is not permanent and you will be able to take part in future events.

Regards

talisman29

BIG2KREW

You guys are a joke. Seriously.

Go ahead and kick me out of the tournament for saying that. You'll be doing me a favor.

Message 368 of 1,643 (809 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

pdiss88 wrote:

talisman29 wrote:

GeckooGuy wrote:

Regards

talisman29

BIG2KREW

You guys are a joke. Seriously.

Go ahead and kick me out of the tournament for saying that. You'll be doing me a favor.

We didnt kick you out of the tournament....you have just done that yourself!

This is honestly...very disappointing and saddening to see!

All we ask for from the community is a little respect and common courtesy and these are the types of messages we receive instead? Is it really so hard to be passionate about what you want while at the same time doing so in a pleasant manner?

We as a group are nothing more than community members ourselves who have collectively worked very hard to put yet another competition together and spent a great deal of our own personal time and effort securing sponsorship to bring you all this amazing prizing. All we ask is that we work together as a community and support each others projects to help the community to get stronger and grow collectively.

However, despite the negative comments of a few the overall response from the community has been excellent and all your support is graciously appreciated as without you we wouldnt have been able to continue to do this.

I look forward to another excellent competition with plenty of competitive fun for you all to enjoy :-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 369 of 1,643 (768 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

dadypain wrote:

We didnt kick you out of the tournament....you have just done that yourself!

This is honestly...very disappointing and saddening to see!

All we ask for from the community is a little respect and common courtesy and these are the types of messages we receive instead? Is it really so hard to be passionate about what you want while at the same time doing so in a pleasant manner?

We as a group are nothing more than community members ourselves who have collectively worked very hard to put yet another competition together and spent a great deal of our own personal time and effort securing sponsorship to bring you all this amazing prizing. All we ask is that we work together as a community and support each others projects to help the community to get stronger and grow collectively.

However, despite the negative comments of a few the overall response from the community has been excellent and all your support is graciously appreciated as without you we wouldnt have been able to continue to do this.

I look forward to another excellent competition with plenty of competitive fun for you all to enjoy :-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 370 of 1,643 (743 Views)
0 Likes