Nov 20, 2012

All of you are going to lose. Smiley Very Happy

Message 401 of 1,643 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - TRAILER IS UP

Nov 21, 2012

We are 3 days away from kicking off BIG2KREW's end of year world competition! Looking at the line-ups of the reserve teams, there are some really strong teams there which will make for some interesting matchups. What are your thoughts on who will be going through and which teams to watch out for?

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 402 of 1,643 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 21, 2012
*No trashtalk intended*

I feel that some teams have been severely weakened due to losing members and lack of play on this game due to the advent of BO2.

I feel a team like zeus has a good chance but they have proven to be inconsistent in FN in the past.

As stated no trashtalk was intended and I wish all teams the best of luck!
Message 403 of 1,643 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Nov 21, 2012

@ dadypain:

When the event is actually happening...how do folks who want to check results do that?  Will there be any live streaming?  Is there a way to get live results in, essentially, real time?

Just wondering.  The only time I have seen updates in the past is when you have edited the semi finals and final together. 

Will the be a summary somewhere after each day's competition, as the event progresses?  If so, where do we find that?  Here in this thread?  Elsewhere?  How does one who is not IN the tourney, track tourney results? 

Just curious.  Thanks for anytime spend on this ^^^. 

Message 404 of 1,643 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Nov 21, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

@ dadypain:

When the event is actually happening...how do folks who want to check results do that?  Will there be any live streaming?  Is there a way to get live results in, essentially, real time?

Just wondering.  The only time I have seen updates in the past is when you have edited the semi finals and final together. 

Will the be a summary somewhere after each day's competition, as the event progresses?  If so, where do we find that?  Here in this thread?  Elsewhere?  How does one who is not IN the tourney, track tourney results? 

Just curious.  Thanks for anytime spend on this ^^^. 

Hey bro,

The qualification rounds kick off this weekend on both the 24th and 25th. Results of the rounds will be posted here on the forums for all rounds.

We will have a highlight reel of every round of the tournament excluding the qualification rounds and we will have full footage of all rounds from the quarter final onwards all available for you to view on our youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/BIG2KREW

We have been exploring some live streaming ideas and potentially have something in mind, let me know your thoughts on this guys:

On match days myself and vindhaloo will give briefings to all the teams who are about to kick off their matches (those who have played in our competitions before know exactly what that is) where we go over the rules, set the maps and decide who is hosting. After that the teams get their matches started.

After the the matches of the day are played, all the cinema files are sent across to us for editing. We generally spend all night going through all the matches and getting them recorded.

Our thoughts were to potentially stream the ENTIRE process, that is from the beginning briefings with the teams to the watching and recording of the matches later in the day. 

If enough people are interested in this type of streaming process let me know and we can potentially have it setup for you all.

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 405 of 1,643 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Nov 21, 2012
If you were to do that, I often found the quality to be much better on twitch.com than on YouTube...it would be a nice try out as people would see how much work is actually involved Smiley Happy
Message 406 of 1,643 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 21, 2012

goodgoa wrote:

I thought Ferrari was bad, but this Legend guy takes it to a new level .....

Good luck with the tournament dadypain & co!

Ferrari 3 - 31.

Sora 5 - 22

LegendAS 0 - 20

Smiley Very Happy

Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 407 of 1,643 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 21, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

My suggestion for next tourney: 

Mercenary teams, where an individual gets randomly paired with 4 others.

Tournaments require teams that have chemistry. Mercenary just doesn't make sense...

My suggestion for next tourney: Plunder/Obj instead of TDM.

MVP's current chemistry hehe. Worst of ALL time -.-"

Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 408 of 1,643 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2452 posts

Nov 21, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:
*No trashtalk intended*

I feel that some teams have been severely weakened due to losing members and lack of play on this game due to the advent of BO2.

I feel a team like zeus has a good chance but they have proven to be inconsistent in FN in the past.

As stated no trashtalk was intended and I wish all teams the best of luck!

I got bored at BO2 in 2 days. People will probably return now if lag gets fixed Smiley Wink

Message 409 of 1,643 (427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 21, 2012
dadypain, if I can find a way to live stream the event can I do it?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 410 of 1,643 (408 Views)