Gaming Beast
2343 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - QR HIGHLIGHT REEL

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

I like watching trashtalking waste of oyxgen hypocrites fail. I am a hypocrite but I dont trashtalk any way near those 2 teams :smileywink:

Cant deny that fact :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna play a game of hangman? :smileywink:
Here's my FN profile, CLICK IT.
Message 751 of 1,643 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - QR HIGHLIGHT REEL

Dec 6, 2012

The original post has just been updated with the last 32 round highlight reel.

Check out some of the awesome action and be sure to leave us a comment with your thoughts of your favourite moments ;-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 752 of 1,643 (552 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - RESULTS AND DRAW

Dec 6, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

2nd tournament in a row that dadypain gives a free win to T2gL after they lose 0-3. First tournament dadypain decided the french team was lagswitching, now it was a deliberate suicide or whatever.

Just admit T2gL gets freebie wins in your tournament. And whoever is playing them in the first rounds might as well forfeit, this guy will find a reason to give them the win.

kissing dadypain´s **bleep**.

I got you but here´s the deal. First tournament was 32 clans. Only one cheatted and it was against T2gL after they were winning the match by 40-15 or something like that. They accused a 14 year old french kid who probably didn´t even know what a lagswitch is of lagswitching.

Now, 48 teams. Only one cheatted again, with a suicide this time. Against the same clan and just like the french team, they felt the need to cheat in matches they were winning easily against T2gL. People might believe everybody cheats against that clan, even when they are winning, like if that made any sense but I don´t.

Message 753 of 1,643 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Will every match of the FFA tournament be uploaded?

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 754 of 1,643 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 6, 2012

LegendAS wrote:

Will every match of the FFA tournament be uploaded?

Last year they were so I say it is safe to presume so.

Message 755 of 1,643 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - FIRST ROUND HIGHLIGHT REEL

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

I only feel qualified to reply to this because I am friends with some of the revolution members, but according to them, the suicide was accidental and they told vindaloo that and he said it would most likely be fine. But then they got dadypain in there and he said that "the suicide looked like it was on purpose" (mind you it was only one suicide).

They lost the other game because one of their players accidentally used a stat hat( a legitimate complaint, but still annoying).

Message 756 of 1,643 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Did vind do all of the editing? If so, kudos to him or whoever edits the videos, really impressed with the quality. 

Message 757 of 1,643 (356 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

People might believe everybody cheats against that clan, even when they are winning, like if that made any sense but I don´t.

The score was 23 -18 when the violation took place, so they were not winning at that point in the match.

TurkeyBacon41 wrote:

mind you it was only one suicide

There were multiple suicides & teamkills throughout the matches, 2 in the match where the violation took place. One of the suicides stood out as intentional.

Message 758 of 1,643 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2307 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

2nd tournament in a row that dadypain gives a free win to T2gL after they lose 0-3. First tournament dadypain decided the french team was lagswitching, now it was a deliberate suicide or whatever.

Just admit T2gL gets freebie wins in your tournament. And whoever is playing them in the first rounds might as well forfeit, this guy will find a reason to give them the win.

thanks for editing my text -_-

I got you but here´s the deal. First tournament was 32 clans. Only one cheatted and it was against T2gL after they were winning the match by 40-15 or something like that. They accused a 14 year old french kid who probably didn´t even know what a lagswitch is of lagswitching.

Now, 48 teams. Only one cheatted again, with a suicide this time. Against the same clan and just like the french team, they felt the need to cheat in matches they were winning easily against T2gL. People might believe everybody cheats against that clan, even when they are winning, like if that made any sense but I don´t.

the clan that was disqualified also cheated in the previous round, the only reason they advanced is because their opponents cheated as well so they had a rematch, so at least 2 teams have cheated in this tournament 1 team has done it twice (so 3 occurrences), also you can't just accuse someone of lagswitching, it is SOOOOOOO obvious when you see someone lagswitching and since they had the cinema files they could tell 100% that he was lagswitching

and btw it's not just dadypain, it's big2krew, which is 3 people i think, and i hate them, since they are getting a lot of people to be grenade spammers with their "quick tips", all the noobs are being so grenade dependent now, so why the **bleep** would i be kissing their **bleep**? 

Message 759 of 1,643 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Dec 7, 2012
^We didn't cheat, and they didn't cheat either, they just broke a rule by wearing the stat hat but it is stil enough to get you disqualified.

We wore a stat hat by accident, and the stats were turned off so it doesn't give any advantage :smileytongue:

I just don't like people saying we cheated when we played legitimetly -.-

They were disqualified for wearing a stat hat, which they should've know was a disqualifiable offence.(which they did, but their player is a different language)

It still makes it a fair reason to disqualify them, even if they didn't suicide deliberatly. The guys at B2K made the right descision in disqualifying them, because if they didn't even though they knew they were wearing stat hats then it would be unfair to T2gL.

Dadypain's descisions are final so don't bother arguing, he did what he needed to do to be fair so please don't hate him for it. Just bow out and prepare for the next tourney, you won't accomplish anything by arguing.

And @canadian94eh don't hate them for the tips, they didn't make the tips, they were given by other people. They did it with good intentions, to try to help the community. :smileyhappy:

*canadian, this wasn't a response to your comments, this was just a general response to the arguing between the clans :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 760 of 1,643 (278 Views)