This widget could not be displayed.

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 20, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Guys. Screw it. This tourney is over, lets just move on.

there is still the FFA tournament

Message 1391 of 1,643 (688 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012

Which is why you play the game out of the box, not with imposed rulesets.

Message 1392 of 1,643 (675 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012

scootgar wrote:

Which is why you play the game out of the box, not with imposed rulesets.

Only works if the game is balanced lol. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 1393 of 1,643 (663 Views)

Dec 20, 2012

This whole tournament was a joke

From the rules

The Sk .Q. Kira scandal

Letting teams like #mnR in 

And last but certainly not least... "The Grand finale" 

Don't get me wrong I'm not a total GET+ fanboy, I was hoping that ZueS or legit Sk to win. But oh my god, dadypain why not let triple rescheduel the match. This was a 3v5 can anyone tell me how unfair this was. Even the subs had to go work! If I were in charge of this I would totaly resechudle the match. I think if GET+ played -SE with their main line up the would've won either 4-1 or 3-2. -SE is a pretty good team but come on, if GET+ was able to put up a decent fight with all the matches ending in 50-40 50-45 50-39 etc -SE would've gotten destroyed. dadypain redo the finale! 

Message 1394 of 1,643 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Dec 20, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

From the rules

The Sk .Q. Kira scandal

Don't get me wrong I'm not a total GET+ fanboy, I was hoping that ZueS or legit Sk to win. But oh my god, dadypain why not let triple rescheduel the match. This was a 3v5 can anyone tell me how unfair this was. Even the subs had to go work! If I were in charge of this I would totaly resechudle the match. I think if GET+ played -SE with their main line up the would've won either 4-1 or 3-2. -SE is a pretty good team but come on, if GET+ was able to put up a decent fight with all the matches ending in 50-40 50-45 50-39 etc -SE would've gotten destroyed. dadypain redo the finale! 

Smart, a 4-1 in a Best of 5 makes sense!

UlisesV wrote:

From the rules

The Sk .Q. Kira scandal

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 1395 of 1,643 (561 Views)

Dec 20, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

From the rules

The Sk .Q. Kira scandal

I was also thinking about how close the scores were despite it heavily favouring -SE.

Do you feel me?

Message 1396 of 1,643 (510 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012

Hey Folks,

We are almost ready to kick off the Free-For-All tournament (This Saturday at 8pm GMT) and the groups will be announced fairly shortly once the final players have been confirmed.

However, we have a bit of a dilemma on our hands which we need to think on and need your input. This is in relation to the dead body glitch. First of all, for those who are experienced in FFA, how common is it in FFA?

Secondly, what is the solution if it DOES happen. With the TDM it was straight forward enough, we simply restart the match from the point the dead body glitch happened and because we are only looking at the scores of two teams it was easy enough to keep track of. However, with the Free-For-All its not so easy since we need to keep track of the scores of 8 different players and once the game is restarted from the previous scores will be pretty difficult to identify who has reached the score total first.  But to be honest we cant really think of any other way to deal with this.

If you guys have any other solutions please feel free to share :-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 1397 of 1,643 (484 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012

Dead body glitch in quarter and semi finals: the player is lucky.

In the finals: if this player wins the FFA, it has to be restarted, if he doesn't, don't do anything about it.

But as the sub #2 player and as a replacement for EmK- in the FFA anyways, I will be playing, right? I wanna know whether I have to train or not.

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 1398 of 1,643 (476 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012

LegendAS wrote:

Dead body glitch in quarter and semi finals: the player is lucky.

In the finals: if this player wins the FFA, it has to be restarted, if he doesn't, don't do anything about it.

But as the sub #2 player and as a replacement for EmK- in the FFA anyways, I will be playing, right? I wanna know whether I have to train or not.

I sent you a message via psn regarding you playing but you havnt responded. Can you come online when you get the chance and respond to my message so we can finalise it.

Thats not really dealing with the problem because if the player goes on to win it with the dead body glitch then thats not fair on anyone regardless of what round its in. We need an adequate solution.

dadypain

Message 1399 of 1,643 (474 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 20, 2012
A simple restart is the fairest way, unless said person is killed within a given time, 10 seconds?
Message 1400 of 1,643 (456 Views)
0 Likes