Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 24, 2012

dadypain wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Hey dadypain, have you decided what to do with the second place prizes yet?

We have a special suprise/idea planned for those and will keep you guys updated very soon :-)

Did you choose a tourney MVP yet?

I believe it should be ticemack, sergiopro or aztek_ruben. 

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 1491 of 1,643 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Dec 24, 2012

LegendAS wrote:

dadypain wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Hey dadypain, have you decided what to do with the second place prizes yet?

We have a special suprise/idea planned for those and will keep you guys updated very soon :-)

Did you choose a tourney MVP yet?

I believe it should be ticemack, sergiopro or aztek_ruben. 

we are still reviewing this and will be making a decision soon :-)

Message 1492 of 1,643 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Do you count the stats of the matches that got overturned like GET+ / Art* vs .Q. ?

And does ticemack has a chance even though GET+ got disqualified?

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 1493 of 1,643 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 24, 2012

LegendAS wrote:

Do you count the stats of the matches that got overturned like GET+ / Art* vs .Q. ?

And does ticemack has a chance even though GET+ got disqualified?

Following last time's pattern it is the highest KD who was in the finals, you wanna work that out?

Message 1494 of 1,643 (757 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

I was in the same team as Evildead. The events Evil spoke of took place during Season 3 and the UCL Championship. That made half our team give up on FN. The rest of us stuck around for the next season thinking things would improve.

In Season 4 a Team challenged us to a match. When it came time to play the match, the Captain of the team informed Us that he had no players online. So I went ahead and requested a forfeit. We received the win. The next day a Head Administrator contacted us saying he/she had gotten in trouble with the higher ups because he/she had upheld the forfeit rule and told us we would have to play the Team. In the end the match ended up being deleted from the record. That was when our team decided to stop using FN.

We haven't deleted our team so we might be back if things improve.

Message 1495 of 1,643 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

yes, I do believe it was season 3.  Wasn't that the "Steel Series" tournament?

that tournament is the one that jumps out at me where FN completely ignored it's 1 FN account, no alts rule.  That's around the time a lot of players for Streak Legacy were banned by Naughty Dog.   Their administrator friends not only let them make alt accounts to circumvent their naughty dog bans (having TWO FN accounts, against the rules) but also let them compete in tournament matches even though none of them were eligable.  They weren't eligable because they had to create these new alt accounts on FN literally the day of the tournament and be added to their team.   These new accounts weren't on the team before the tournament began and were thus ineligable to compete in the tournament.  It even showed their names on the ineligable playerslist on their team's FN roster page. 

again, just saying FN wasn't handled much better than B2K when it came to ignoring rules and changing them to suit friends when needed.  Don't know what season it is now but that was in season 3.  Hate on B2K all you like, you have good reason to........just don't let B2K's complete incompetance somehow elevate FN's competance and abiltiy to follow their own rules. 

FN's admin problems and integrity aren't the issue here, however, and don't have anything to do with how badly B2K screwed the pooch on this tournament from start to finish.   I'll put it this way.   If I play this game again and FN gets it's sh it straight I would come back and play in FN.  I would never, ever under any circumstances be in a B2K tournament.  They have no credibilty whatsoever.  They are a complete joke and their handling of this tournament has showcased that.  dadypain has handled the entire tournament, the finals moreso, like an egotistical **bleep**.  Sorry dady, you're not important.  Team SE and Team GET+ are the ones who were good enough to make it into the finals, not you.   You adjust YOUR schedule to them, not the other way around.  again, you're not important.  you didn't earn sh it.  They did.  You just show up and do your job whenever the two teams who are actually good enough to be in the finals can get together and play.  I don't think anybody would care if your schedule didn't permit and we had to use a replacement ref.  Hell, anybody on your friends list could have subbed for you as a ref since you didn't do anything to earn the right to be there to ref......unlike the actual players for team SE and team GET+.

Message 1496 of 1,643 (633 Views)
Fender Bender
2602 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

LOL!

At dadypain's video. 

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 1497 of 1,643 (566 Views)
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

This is not true, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSYQYOcJftQ check the link, the only alt account playing vs you guys its me that indded got banned for glitching (air walk) and have 2 psn ids in fn is legal and i asked the mods days before the game, so get ur facts rigth, check this cinema all the other accounts were old and 4 legacy, only mine was joaorosario17 insteed on joao_rosario17, chilom , pedro, fabio and elite are players even from uc2, after the match all your team congrat us and you know we smacked you guys 3-0 easy

U say alot of streak legacy players were banned its a lie, only me, the rest were from sk#1, and i didnt had 2 fn accounts i symply changed the psn id of my account witch is in the rules, you migth be mad at fn but on this your not rigth sorry

Message 1498 of 1,643 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

oh, you guys played great joao......and it's in no way a knock on you guys.  you're a great team.    it wasn't just your team, several teams had players banned that FN allowed to play in the tournament even though they weren't roster eligable due to having to make new accounts.  

It's just merely an example of FN fudging their own rules too since someone earlier in the thread was talking about B2K's rule handling and how superior FN's is.  No doubt you had permission from FN staff, all of you guys who had accounts banned did.  That's the point.  By FN rules, you shouldn't have.  Just using it as an example to go along with how they regularly break the 15min start-time rule, refs making players wait in lobby for 90 minutes on a team......or by even during regular season matches allowing teams to use players from other teams who are ineligable.  Even making us wait in the lobby while they add these players to their roster from other teams (double rule break).  Again, in that instance we won the match 2-0...still shouldn't have happened.  Some FN admins/refs have no more respect for rules than dadypain.  That's my only point here. 

ps. although they let you guys do it, multiple PSN accounts is not allowed (or wasn't at the time) on FN.  players from this forum were banned from FN for having multiple accounts.  They used IP addresses to confirm these were multiple accounts of the same person to ban him for breaking their rules......yet turn around and let others break them with their permission.  a rule isn't a rule unless it's applied 100% of the time.  That's why dadypain looks like an idiot right now.  There should be no changing rules to help out good/known players like you but banning others for the very same thing. 

Message 1499 of 1,643 (467 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 25, 2012
_
SK#1 players shouldn't have been allowed to play under SK#2. That was part of the point Evil made a few pages back.
Rules should be applied 100% of the time.
 Organizers of tournaments such as this one or websites like FN should never allow the rules to be bent or broken. When these Organizers disregard the rules it shows favoritism which in turn drives people away.
Message 1500 of 1,643 (404 Views)