Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 27, 2012

Can't we all just forget about this and everyone be friends again?

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 1511 of 1,643 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 27, 2012
oh cmon tripleWRECK and GET+ earned the right to get into th final especially after the contreversy with .Q. team... i mean cmon they are they best team and dadypain couldnt adjust to make the final interesting? I dont understand how that would affect people thing of b2k as showing favoritism towards GET+. I see it as making the final more enjoyable for the fans who appreciate what they are doing for the game... anybody agree?
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 1512 of 1,643 (596 Views)
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

As I'm not one to drag on anything unnecessarily, I am officially ending our involvement with this fiasco with this video. This explanation MORE than makes my case and the case of my team.

Please watch thoroughly with an open mind. Regardless of if you've read my post or not, this contains new information that you should be made aware of.

Thank you for your time and thanks all your tremendous support and we'll be back competing on Fragged Nation ASAP.

- tW and [GET+]

Click HERE for larger version.

my god man will u grow up and put the effort you put into this nonsense into something meaningful in the real world

Alright, Blennerville, try typing that again in English. And, I don't see you coming out with videos, so you can just be quiet.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 1513 of 1,643 (584 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Dec 28, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
I just watched dadypain's video and I believe it. Putting aside all the crap that he did and ways he mishandled certain situations, the video seems pretty honest. I don't know who came forward with the evidence but it seems pretty legit. Not only that but babypowder confirmed it.

I wasn't on his side and still think some things were mishandled but this evidence seems pretty clear and stands on its own. I also don't believe bioshock when he says Ajax was blowing off steam or when tripleWRECK says he acted on his own (yeah right dude).

All that said, this tournament and game aren't important enough for me to expend more energy on this.

Anyone who actually believes we deliberately "sabotaged" the tournament or "conspired" against B2K is not looking at the evidence.

I really didn't want to talk about this anymore or go further into it but I have a weakness where I have to reply to comments directed at me.

I could take every bit of evidence and comments and make a giant post about the he said/she said of this. I could link everything together but I think Bioshock makes my point pretty well with his post on B2K's latest video. I let the man talk:

Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories.

So let me summarize what this means:

- Ajax did say what he said. (according to 3 sources now - Bioshock, babypowder, and the 3rd, un-named source)

- There was a plan to go 3v5 and use the Kal-7 with Cloaked to try to make a mockery of the final

- There was no intention by GET+ members to find a legit sub even if one was available because you wanted to do the 3v5 to get back at dadypain

- Ajax said that YOU, tripleWRECK, didn't want BP to say yes. He also said before that "WE'RE (meaning GET+) going to **bleep** him". He also said "don't **bleep** US". This isn't how a man acting on his own talks.

- You are the leader of GET+ and your reputation and credibility go as the clan's reputation goes. You had mics and various other ways of communicating with Ajax. You can't tell me that you'd let a new member of GET+ act without your knowledge. Especially since the conversation and Bioshock's comment shows you guys CLEARLY talked about all this.

My stance on this is that dadypain made mistakes throughout the tournament but that the way your team, GET+, responded was very poor and juvenile. I didn't believe that there was a grand conspiracy to take down the B2K tournament but honestly it'd serve your desire to promote FN as the most prestigious tournament and competitive scene. You guys on FN always say the best players play there and the rules are the best. I don't disagree completely with either statement. You've also said multiple times that B2K rules and tourney are a joke. Yes, the Kal-7 rule is a joke but the tourney isn't in comparison to others tourneys in this game.

Having said I didn't believe there was a grand conspiracy, I do think there was multiple actions done in the final to try to make this tournament less credible beyond just using the Kal-7 and Cloaked. I believe this statement conflicts with others shown either in comments or video:

And where again is the actual evidence of us trying to "sabotage" (overdramatic much?) B2K? Ajax blowing off steam (which went over the top and did not know about, let alone approve) = some grand conspiracy? You're just coming up with fantasties Random.

So really, I believe that you're lying about a few things. I believe Ajax is just the fall guy. If you didn't know about it, and I don't believe that for a second (you couldn't communicate with BP directly because you were streaming on twitch so you had a liaison do it), then Ajax loses credibility anyway because he would have already been willing to lie to BP to get his way.  He wasn't lying to BP, though. He loses credibility of being an honest person now because he promoted a lie and tried to deceive dadypain to get his way (which was really your way). So clearly he's willing to say anything to make dadypain and B2K look bad at this point. This includes saying that he "acted on his own". So no, we can't believe Ajax on that.

In conclusion, dadypain made lots of mistakes. Yes. It would have been better for a 5v5 final and even a rematch. He stated why and showed why they didn't let a reschedule happen. SE- said they couldn't reschedule as well. The whole point of subs was for this type of issue, though. You didn't do your part in getting subs. Then you AS A TEAM retaliated by trying to make the situation worse for dadypain. Then YOUR TEAM got caught red handed. Then you tried to make Ajax the fall guy and lied about that.

So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation. Your offense is you made a bad situation worse and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad.

Message 1514 of 1,643 (524 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Thank you for your two cent. I'm not being ignorant or rude, but... **bleep**. It's over. It won't do either side good. Forget about it. It's time to move on. 

Because the issue isn't resolved, the same problems will be more likely to arise in the future. I wish there was a gaming law court to settle and close this case. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 1515 of 1,643 (494 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

FredFai wrote:

Thank you for your two cent. I'm not being ignorant or rude, but... **bleep**. It's over. Forget about it. It's time to move on.

Because the issue isn't resolved, the same problems will be more likely to arise in the future. I wish there was a gaming law court to settle and close this case. 

Like I said, I have a weakness where I have to respond when someone directs a comment at me. Also, when my BS meter is going off the charts I have to call the people out for it.

Here's my BS meter on the situation:

Edit: image containing profanity removed

Message 1516 of 1,643 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

Dec 28, 2012

legend_at_ALL wrote:

i agree with pdiss , desert village should be banned

desert village should be deleated, along with caves

Message 1517 of 1,643 (470 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

I really didn't want to talk about this anymore or go further into it but I have a weakness where I have to reply to comments directed at me.

I could take every bit of evidence and comments and make a giant post about the he said/she said of this. I could link everything together but I think Bioshock makes my point pretty well with his post on B2K's latest video. I let the man talk:

Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories.

So let me summarize what this means:

- Ajax did say what he said. (according to 3 sources now - Bioshock, babypowder, and the 3rd, un-named source)

- There was a plan to go 3v5 and use the Kal-7 with Cloaked to try to make a mockery of the final

- There was no intention by GET+ members to find a legit sub even if one was available because you wanted to do the 3v5 to get back at dadypain

- Ajax said that YOU, tripleWRECK, didn't want BP to say yes. He also said before that "WE'RE (meaning GET+) going to **bleep** him". He also said "don't **bleep** US". This isn't how a man acting on his own talks.

- You are the leader of GET+ and your reputation and credibility go as the clan's reputation goes. You had mics and various other ways of communicating with Ajax. You can't tell me that you'd let a new member of GET+ act without your knowledge. Especially since the conversation and Bioshock's comment shows you guys CLEARLY talked about all this.

My stance on this is that dadypain made mistakes throughout the tournament but that the way your team, GET+, responded was very poor and juvenile. I didn't believe that there was a grand conspiracy to take down the B2K tournament but honestly it'd serve your desire to promote FN as the most prestigious tournament and competitive scene. You guys on FN always say the best players play there and the rules are the best. I don't disagree completely with either statement. You've also said multiple times that B2K rules and tourney are a joke. Yes, the Kal-7 rule is a joke but the tourney isn't in comparison to others tourneys in this game.

Having said I didn't believe there was a grand conspiracy, I do think there was multiple actions done in the final to try to make this tournament less credible beyond just using the Kal-7 and Cloaked. I believe this statement conflicts with others shown either in comments or video:

And where again is the actual evidence of us trying to "sabotage" (overdramatic much?) B2K? Ajax blowing off steam (which went over the top and did not know about, let alone approve) = some grand conspiracy? You're just coming up with fantasties Random.

So really, I believe that you're lying about a few things. I believe Ajax is just the fall guy. If you didn't know about it, and I don't believe that for a second (you couldn't communicate with BP directly because you were streaming on twitch so you had a liaison do it), then Ajax loses credibility anyway because he would have already been willing to lie to BP to get his way.  He wasn't lying to BP, though. He loses credibility of being an honest person now because he promoted a lie and tried to deceive dadypain to get his way (which was really your way). So clearly he's willing to say anything to make dadypain and B2K look bad at this point. This includes saying that he "acted on his own". So no, we can't believe Ajax on that.

In conclusion, dadypain made lots of mistakes. Yes. It would have been better for a 5v5 final and even a rematch. He stated why and showed why they didn't let a reschedule happen. SE- said they couldn't reschedule as well. The whole point of subs was for this type of issue, though. You didn't do your part in getting subs. Then you AS A TEAM retaliated by trying to make the situation worse for dadypain. Then YOUR TEAM got caught red handed. Then you tried to make Ajax the fall guy and lied about that.

So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation. Your offense is you made a bad situation worse and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad.

First allow me to discredit whatever conclusion you've come to by pointing out that your conclusions serve your ego and personal affiliations first and foremost, not logic.

neverbelowned!.png

Next, paraphrasing what I said to the other guy, do NOT try to contort what I said to fit your awful theory.

I said:

"Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories."

I wasn't part of pre-match preparation, so I'm taking Ajax's word on what he meant. If you'd watch B2K's video, you'll see that comment comes in response to babypowder saying "we will lose either way."

IT WAS A PLAN TO WIN, because despite being robbed 2 people and unlike people who quit when they see us in matchmaking (you have first hand experience of this), GET+ doesn't give up and has nothing to gain from throwing matches.

Now you can believe what you want to about Ajax and BP, but one of the things he said to BP is patently false - that this was because I was disqualified - because I only learned about this after I got back from work. TW messaged me that morning on Skype, having received the threat from dadypain while I was sleeping, but I wasn't on Skype until later in the afternoon. That Ajax is invoking our support either to spare babypowder's feelings or appeal to authority isn't relevant. I told dadypain flat out that the final would be a mockery whether he forced us to play or didn't; it was. I told other teams it was going to be a disappointing final and that B2k would look pathetic; it was and they do. That wasn't a threat, it was a logical consequence of forcing us to play with 3 or disqualifying us and bringing in a team that had just lost again.

Further, anyone who watched the stream (you can still see it on TW's Twitch TV account) and didn't just take B2K's deceptively edited video as gospel will see that Triple also asked Squid as per dadypain's request (nevermind that dadypain should not be suggesting substitute players for us), and Squid declined by saying he was running a tournament on FN. Unless TW anticipated this and also organised the B2K final to coincide with the EA Active Sports league on FN, which would make him a criminal mastermind whose talents are wasted on video games, you'll see just how B2K have slanted this to fit their narrative.

And for those of you calling for this to come to an end, you should be outraged that B2K has done this. Not only have their actions cost the community, but they've turned and viciously lashed out against the whistleblowers with slander and baseless accusations of conspiracy and sabotage to divert attention from their own wrongdoings. Not even an apology to Sir*, who received the following ONLY after the issue of their ridiculously unfair disqualification was brought to light in TW's video:

"Maybe we were a little harsh, BUT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO PARTAKE IN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS."

But the real issue is that GET+ and B2K had an agreement that our matches would be rescheduled through negotiations with the opposing team. It was the sole condition we had for entering the tournament. This was not upheld. End of story.

Message 1518 of 1,643 (419 Views)
Sackboy
407 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to believe dadypain if he wasn't deleting so many posts on his videos as if he's afraid. As it is now, I don't have any reason to believe what he's saying if he blocks people who voice opinions that he doesn't like.

Message 1519 of 1,643 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Dec 28, 2012
I found it funny when Dadypain logged in to kudos neverbelow. I know he doesn't have to get involved in this fight not to waste his time, but in order to resolve the problem... well, I dunno. That goes for tW too, but he and his teammates did a pretty job addressing the questions here in public.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 1520 of 1,643 (378 Views)