Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 22, 2012
This drama just keeps getting better everyday. Was it a conspiracy by B2K to screw Get+ out of a fair shot at the title?
Was it a conspiracy by GET+ to make a mockery out of B2K's tourney?

- From the looks of all this unfolding, I'd say it was a conspiracy by both tW and B2K to get more YouTube views. As every day one of them releases a new YT video we have to watch. I know I'm clicking the link each time.

Keep the good YT content coming.
Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 1451 of 1,643 (771 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:
So who won?

I would've, 101% sure.

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 1452 of 1,643 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Wow, drama like High School

Dec 22, 2012

What a lovely, open and welcoming community we have!  yay us!

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 1453 of 1,643 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Re: Wow, drama like High School

Dec 22, 2012

Thankfully we have me as our leader for a better future. 

Ask me if you need help to improve your skills. I am the True World Champion.

Best clan of all time
Message 1454 of 1,643 (732 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

dadypain wrote:

Hey guys,

Our recent radio silence in relation to the faisco that was the Grand Final was certainly no coincidence as we did not want to add anymore fuel to the fire.

However, with this recent condemning evidence which was presented to us regarding the events which really took place on the day of the grand final we feel compelled to act as this sort of behaviour cannot go unnoticed:

As a result GET+ have been disqualified from the competition and have been stripped of 2nd place.

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Instead of apologising and saving some face, you've tried to take this further. Poor showing but not unexpected given what's come out about B2k recently.

This one's really funny. Let me sum it up: you think Ajax not wanting babypowder to play and wanting to get back at you, which is probably what you'd expect of a hot-headed 16 year old you'd just actually screwed out of a fair final and threatened, is part of an elaborate conspiracy to sabotage your tournament.

In fact, in true megalomaniacal fashion, you say you suspected something was wrong FROM THE DAY of the final (quoting you in your video), despite being told at the outset that GET+ could not play at 8pm due to scheduling issues (Triplewreck's video, 10:38). As Triple has already pointed out, it's also unreasonable to ask us to just sub in anybody for a grand final, yet he tried to accommodate your inane suggestions nonetheless. The issue wasn't that NO ONE could play for us; Triple's already said he could've gone and asked livestream viewers or YT subscribers, but it would've been akin to asking fans to play in the superbowl (not to give your tournament that auspicious standing).

I wouldn't actually want babypowder playing for us, and had I not been at work and gotten a say, I would've flat out refused and told him he wasn't allowed, regardless of whether he was available. He doesn't represent GET+, he represents Art*, and that's the end of it.

The actual line that dadypain is towing isn't that GET+ conspired - it's that it was a conspiracy to remove legitimacy from B2K and funnel it into FraggedNation, BY FraggedNation. I can't reveal anything further without the go ahead as these were not my conversations, but when you see the leaps of logic dadypain makes out of ajax's comments, you can imagine how he thinks the world is conspiring against him to do well, because only B2K is interested in the well-being of the community, hence the banning of Sir* for making a crack at the rules (not addressed in the video), the threatening of GET+ and of me after receiving reasonable requests that you PROMISED to fulfil before the tournament bagan (not addressed in the video), the silencing of naysayers on YT (not addressed in the video) and other infractions.

Since we refuse to be associated with you, as you'll likely find to be the case with other teams and any sponsor you approach from now on, coming out now and saying we're not participating in future tournaments as if this were a decision you made is very condescending.

However, for the members that do care, we will be contacting Meze directly for prizes. Meze's name should not be tarnished by your campaign of slander and deceit, nor will you be able to cheat members like Dai out of legitimately earned prizes.

EDIT - I was just reminded of how this is a blatant example of B2K's hypocricy.

Might I point out that taking Ajax's isolated comments as solid evidence of a competitive-community conspiracy to discredit B2K is a far cry from B2K's earlier refusal to disqualify team .Q. without actual IP confirmation from Sony, despite the mountains of evidence and testimony.

Remember:

"We can't go on by hearsay and circumstancial evidence"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Oon-GjZ8o @ 4:52

"You had to apply a blatantly basic rule here. You're innocent until proven guilty."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Oon-GjZ8o @ 6:47

That's changed. According to dadypain and referring to the accusations of conspiracy:
"However, anyone who looks at this situation with an ounce of intelligence, objectivity and without bias will know that this was a group enterprise." - Facebook community comment

If you don't agree with his specious reasoning, he's saying that you're stupid.

I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply when it comes to saving his own skin. Smiley Frustrated

It's clear dadypain will simply avoid every accusation and issue that doesn't suit his narrative, so I won't waste the community's time any further with this topic. You're all smart enough to know what's going on.

Message 1455 of 1,643 (700 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Dec 22, 2012

FredFai wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/275282259233797/permalink/374324582662897/?comment_id=37443125931889...

I feel it was necessary to post this link for those who haven't been to Uncharted Facebook Community. tW's and Dadypain's replies are included. Remember, you are not in tW's nor Dadypain's territory. You are in the community.

Beside, I think most people including me only care about the drama more than the actual tournament now. However, we do want justice and truth.

I actually want popcorn.

Message 1456 of 1,643 (677 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Dec 22, 2012

dadypain wrote:

Hey guys,

Our recent radio silence in relation to the faisco that was the Grand Final was certainly no coincidence as we did not want to add anymore fuel to the fire.

However, with this recent condemning evidence which was presented to us regarding the events which really took place on the day of the grand final we feel compelled to act as this sort of behaviour cannot go unnoticed:

As a result GET+ have been disqualified from the competition and have been stripped of 2nd place.

dadypain

BIG2KREW

This only prooves that Ajax completely wanted to sabotage the tourny, not Triple, Tice, Dai, Bio, Marchinio, or any other player I may be forgeting to include. Triple's video shows alot more evidence that you were shady and backstabbed him and the rest of GET+. Don't get me wrong, I've loved you guys since your Uc2 tournies, but hell triple's evidence is way more convincing than what you have shown in this video. 

You keep saying that your rules are basically law, when you let other teams bend the same rules that GET+ wanted to bend so they could've played a legit final. For the legacy rule you let xicopowa from .Q. play when he wasnt legacied, when you yourself said no one team can have an unlegacied participant play for his/her team. You also let .Q. play almost if not all of their matches an hour later than schedueled. Due to all of this evidence it is mindbogling that you wouldn't let GET+ rescheduel their match due to the players outside duties. 

You accepted to triple's offer if you didnt remember was "My team will participate if and only if you let us play our matches some time later than originally schedueled" You agreed to these conditions just to let GET+ try to retain their title...

Message 1457 of 1,643 (639 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Dec 22, 2012

so let's say that GET+ would have done as dadypain suggested and just get random people off the street to play in the tournament finals.

1.  Does this mean dadypain is now going to supply 2 first place prizes out of his pocket?  The sponsor is only providing 5 but 7 players would have earned them.  5 players would have earned them by winning the games to get to the finals, 2 other players would have earned them by beating the 2nd best team in the tournament in the finals.  what was your plan on that dadypain?  were you ready to pony up the cash out of your pocket to supply the prizes to meet your request?

2. By Dadypain's reasoning, I would have been eligable to play in the tournament finals.  tripleWRECK could have said, "hey Evil, we need a 5th.....get in here and play the finals with us".  Now, I haven't even played Uncharted for 3 months much less beaten any of the other teams in the tournament to even qualify for this finals match.   How much credability does a tournament and it's organizers have if teams practice and try their best to reach the finals but fall short and a guy like me who hasn't even touched the game in 3 months or participated in the tournament at all is put in the finals with a chance to win the tournament.  Yay, you can play one game and be tournament champion!   stupid **bleep** there eh?

B2K's video does nothing but further show their incompetence as tournament organizers.   Horrible decisions made from start to very end.   If a team earns a spot in the finals, that team should be able to play in the finals at a normal hour.  The organizers should not even suggest that randoms off the street be given a free bye all the way to the tournament finals just to have bodies in the game since they refuse to let the players who actually earned the spot play.   Seriously, dadypain....I have nothing against you personally but you need to just stop.   Just fade away gracefully into obscurity.   No more videos, they only do you a further dis-service.    You were wrong.  Let it be.  Let people forget about you.  When Uncharted 4 comes out there may be a few guys who are like, "hey, you remember when those Big 2 Krew guys were trying to do tournaments?" but that should be the end of it.  Credability shot.   You wanted to be a big dog but were unprepared. 

Message 1458 of 1,643 (625 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Congrats Sora on winning the World Championship! I deserve it You deserve it! Woman Tongue

Best clan of all time
Message 1459 of 1,643 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4539 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Why does dadypain always say things like "rest of us guys here at B2K", and "from me and all the guys"?

There are only 2 of them. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1460 of 1,643 (597 Views)