Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Online
4933 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 25, 2012
I just watched dadypain's video and I believe it. Putting aside all the crap that he did and ways he mishandled certain situations, the video seems pretty honest. I don't know who came forward with the evidence but it seems pretty legit. Not only that but babypowder confirmed it.

I wasn't on his side and still think some things were mishandled but this evidence seems pretty clear and stands on its own. I also don't believe bioshock when he says Ajax was blowing off steam or when tripleWRECK says he acted on his own (yeah right dude).

All that said, this tournament and game aren't important enough for me to expend more energy on this.
Message 1501 of 1,643 (825 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 26, 2012

no sk1 players played for streak legacy and the only 2 account was me but i changed my psn id on fn i didnt create a new  account, and you all knew it was me

Message 1502 of 1,643 (741 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
87 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 26, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
I just watched dadypain's video and I believe it. Putting aside all the crap that he did and ways he mishandled certain situations, the video seems pretty honest. I don't know who came forward with the evidence but it seems pretty legit. Not only that but babypowder confirmed it.

I wasn't on his side and still think some things were mishandled but this evidence seems pretty clear and stands on its own. I also don't believe bioshock when he says Ajax was blowing off steam or when tripleWRECK says he acted on his own (yeah right dude).

All that said, this tournament and game aren't important enough for me to expend more energy on this.

Do you really believe they were all trying to sabotage the tournament? 

Message 1503 of 1,643 (706 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1981 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 26, 2012

GRP17 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
I just watched dadypain's video and I believe it. Putting aside all the crap that he did and ways he mishandled certain situations, the video seems pretty honest. I don't know who came forward with the evidence but it seems pretty legit. Not only that but babypowder confirmed it.

I wasn't on his side and still think some things were mishandled but this evidence seems pretty clear and stands on its own. I also don't believe bioshock when he says Ajax was blowing off steam or when tripleWRECK says he acted on his own (yeah right dude).

All that said, this tournament and game aren't important enough for me to expend more energy on this.

Do you really believe they were all trying to sabotage the tournament? 


Who cares both showed their POV and its time for the drama errr dust to settle. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 1504 of 1,643 (698 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
2678 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

no, I think they were shafted in the tournament and were using the opportunity to expose what a sham it was....

 

seriously....SE and GET+ earn the right to play each other in the finals.  dadypain steps in and refuses to let them play at a time convenient for them because of dadypain's schedule.   For some reason he thought it was more important that he be there to ref the finals match than it was for the actual players who earned the right to play in the finals to be there.  too much ego. 

 

ref does nothing but go over the rules.  anybody could have done it.  dadypain was of zero importance to this finals match.  Dai-A667 and Bioshock were important to the finals match as they beat good teams to earn the right to play in it.   Why in the world dadypain thought he was more important to the match than Dai or Bio were requiring the game to be played around his schedule is beyond me.  Next he'll be trying to award himself GET+'s 2nd place prizes. lol. 

 

ps. joao.....of course we knew who you were.  you're missing the point man.  it was about FN ignoring rules.  On your team's roster page you were listed as ineligible because of all the hoops that needed to be jumped through due to the ban.  It's just an example of one of many times admins. ignoring the rules.  FN should feel free to operate however they wish.  I was just stating why some people were turned off by the site, the frequent ignoring of the rules and bending of the rules to help out good/known players....friends of admins.  Not reallly relevant to this thread beyond what's already been said in reply to that guy earlier......back to B2K's bumblefukery.

Message 1505 of 1,643 (688 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
417 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

no, I think they were shafted in the tournament and were using the opportunity to expose what a sham it was....

 

seriously....SE and GET+ earn the right to play each other in the finals.  dadypain steps in and refuses to let them play at a time convenient for them because of dadypain's schedule.   For some reason he thought it was more important that he be there to ref the finals match than it was for the actual players who earned the right to play in the finals to be there.  too much ego. 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

@IEvilDeadl

 

lol, it was -SE who did not want tro reschedule incase you didn't see the video, GET+ expected Dadypain to order -SE for a reschedule with GET+

Message 1506 of 1,643 (600 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1082 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 26, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:

lEvilDeadl wrote:

no, I think they were shafted in the tournament and were using the opportunity to expose what a sham it was....

 

seriously....SE and GET+ earn the right to play each other in the finals.  dadypain steps in and refuses to let them play at a time convenient for them because of dadypain's schedule.   For some reason he thought it was more important that he be there to ref the finals match than it was for the actual players who earned the right to play in the finals to be there.  too much ego. 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

@IEvilDeadl

 

lol, it was -SE who did not want tro reschedule incase you didn't see the video, GET+ expected Dadypain to order -SE for a reschedule with GET+


As they should have. We only entered the competition on the condition that our matches didn't need to be played at 8pm GMT when dai and I couldn't make it. Dadypain agreed before we started to accommodate us by negotiating with our opponents to play earlier. Now whether or not you believe SE didn't have anyone on, they did on the Saturday - we know because our full team beat their full team in both our scrims - and at the latest, we could've simply played the following Saturday before the FFA tournament. What SE seems to be saying is eerily close to what dadypain has been saying, and it's a fact that the two were speaking, because pain intercepted TW's attempt at contact, so I wouldn't be surprised if SE was simply parroting the orders of pain in some of those screencaps.

 

Now, given that other matches here had been played outside of their scheduled days with dadypain absent, his presence and the rescheduling of days could not possibly be an issue unless he felt he needed to be a part of the pre-game ritual.

 

The tournament would not finish until the FFA, so we could've played anytime before that (a full week) if we HAD to be within the bounds of the tournament dates. I've seen sports finals pushed back due to weather, so moving a final is not unheard of.

 

So what excuse is left? Dadypain finally presented the argument of fairness - no team has been granted a rescheduled day, so they couldn't start with us, despite our only condition to enter being...well, you know. As you've heard, almost everyone would have preferred a rescheduling (fans included); the final requires more flexibility, not less. And even though he has rescheduled matches due to other circumstances, we'll pretend this is completely different because it comes at the request of one team, for argument's sake.

 

Not all of his exceptions began in the qualifiers, and not all teams were aware of his exceptions (he never stated in public exceptions were made for the legacy rule), so there were teams not even afforded the information or chance to take advantage of the exception. The final is simply another round of the tournament. That there are no teams remaining outside of GET+ that can take advantage of this new day reschedule exception is no one's problem.

 

He didn't want to fend off accusations of favouritism? Too bad. Sometimes you have to suck it up and take the blows for the greater good, which was seeing a proper final played.

 

Seeing that you can conclude that he's either a poor tournament organiser, a liar who made promises he deliberately wouldn't keep (as it was in his power to do so) or an egomaniac who puts himself and his forgettable role as tournament director above the needs and requirements of a tournament.

 

I said once before that I didn't think his actions were malicious, just the result of incompetence. After his last video it's clear to me that he has malicious intentions, and will be treated as hostile.

Message 1507 of 1,643 (527 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2608 posts
 

Honey Boo Boo, what are you mad about today?

Dec 26, 2012

I hate that the mods still have this *bleep* thread stickied, goes to show that these forums have become a real piece of *bleep*, a everything good about this community is dead and only the *bleep*  are left.

 

Both the TDM and FFA tourneys sucked, played with the same dignity as every *bleep* pub of these modes and further splitting this hellhole of a community. Poorly organized with more discussion of e-drama than the actual *bleep* tourney, it's only a matter of time before tW or dadypain come out with another vid further provoking this *bleep* 

 

I still play UC3 and post here but only because I'm a masochist :smileyhappy:

 

buttplugs lol

 

On second thought, I don't play UC3 anymore :smileyhappy:

 

 

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 1508 of 1,643 (500 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3236 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 27, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
I just watched dadypain's video and I believe it. Putting aside all the crap that he did and ways he mishandled certain situations, the video seems pretty honest. I don't know who came forward with the evidence but it seems pretty legit. Not only that but babypowder confirmed it.

I wasn't on his side and still think some things were mishandled but this evidence seems pretty clear and stands on its own. I also don't believe bioshock when he says Ajax was blowing off steam or when tripleWRECK says he acted on his own (yeah right dude).

All that said, this tournament and game aren't important enough for me to expend more energy on this.

Anyone who actually believes we deliberately "sabotaged" the tournament or "conspired" against B2K is not looking at the evidence.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 1509 of 1,643 (442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2307 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 27, 2012

dadypain wrote:

 

 

The real events which took place on the day of the Grand Final:

 

 



- wow GET+, just wow!

Message 1510 of 1,643 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes