Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2438 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 28, 2012

Bioshock wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

I really didn't want to talk about this anymore or go further into it but I have a weakness where I have to reply to comments directed at me.

I could take every bit of evidence and comments and make a giant post about the he said/she said of this. I could link everything together but I think Bioshock makes my point pretty well with his post on B2K's latest video. I let the man talk:

Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories.

So let me summarize what this means:

- Ajax did say what he said. (according to 3 sources now - Bioshock, babypowder, and the 3rd, un-named source)

- There was a plan to go 3v5 and use the Kal-7 with Cloaked to try to make a mockery of the final

- There was no intention by GET+ members to find a legit sub even if one was available because you wanted to do the 3v5 to get back at dadypain

- Ajax said that YOU, tripleWRECK, didn't want BP to say yes. He also said before that "WE'RE (meaning GET+) going to **bleep** him". He also said "don't **bleep** US". This isn't how a man acting on his own talks.

- You are the leader of GET+ and your reputation and credibility go as the clan's reputation goes. You had mics and various other ways of communicating with Ajax. You can't tell me that you'd let a new member of GET+ act without your knowledge. Especially since the conversation and Bioshock's comment shows you guys CLEARLY talked about all this.

My stance on this is that dadypain made mistakes throughout the tournament but that the way your team, GET+, responded was very poor and juvenile. I didn't believe that there was a grand conspiracy to take down the B2K tournament but honestly it'd serve your desire to promote FN as the most prestigious tournament and competitive scene. You guys on FN always say the best players play there and the rules are the best. I don't disagree completely with either statement. You've also said multiple times that B2K rules and tourney are a joke. Yes, the Kal-7 rule is a joke but the tourney isn't in comparison to others tourneys in this game.

Having said I didn't believe there was a grand conspiracy, I do think there was multiple actions done in the final to try to make this tournament less credible beyond just using the Kal-7 and Cloaked. I believe this statement conflicts with others shown either in comments or video:

And where again is the actual evidence of us trying to "sabotage" (overdramatic much?) B2K? Ajax blowing off steam (which went over the top and did not know about, let alone approve) = some grand conspiracy? You're just coming up with fantasties Random.

So really, I believe that you're lying about a few things. I believe Ajax is just the fall guy. If you didn't know about it, and I don't believe that for a second (you couldn't communicate with BP directly because you were streaming on twitch so you had a liaison do it), then Ajax loses credibility anyway because he would have already been willing to lie to BP to get his way.  He wasn't lying to BP, though. He loses credibility of being an honest person now because he promoted a lie and tried to deceive dadypain to get his way (which was really your way). So clearly he's willing to say anything to make dadypain and B2K look bad at this point. This includes saying that he "acted on his own". So no, we can't believe Ajax on that.

In conclusion, dadypain made lots of mistakes. Yes. It would have been better for a 5v5 final and even a rematch. He stated why and showed why they didn't let a reschedule happen. SE- said they couldn't reschedule as well. The whole point of subs was for this type of issue, though. You didn't do your part in getting subs. Then you AS A TEAM retaliated by trying to make the situation worse for dadypain. Then YOUR TEAM got caught red handed. Then you tried to make Ajax the fall guy and lied about that.

So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation. Your offense is you made a bad situation worse and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad.


First allow me to discredit whatever conclusion you've come to by pointing out that your conclusions serve your ego and personal affiliations first and foremost, not logic.

 

neverbelowned!.png

 

Next, paraphrasing what I said to the other guy, do NOT try to contort what I said to fit your awful theory.

 

I said:

 

"Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories."

 

I wasn't part of pre-match preparation, so I'm taking Ajax's word on what he meant. If you'd watch B2K's video, you'll see that comment comes in response to babypowder saying "we will lose either way."

 

IT WAS A PLAN TO WIN, because despite being robbed 2 people and unlike people who quit when they see us in matchmaking (you have first hand experience of this), GET+ doesn't give up and has nothing to gain from throwing matches.

 

Now you can believe what you want to about Ajax and BP, but one of the things he said to BP is patently false - that this was because I was disqualified - because I only learned about this after I got back from work. TW messaged me that morning on Skype, having received the threat from dadypain while I was sleeping, but I wasn't on Skype until later in the afternoon. That Ajax is invoking our support either to spare babypowder's feelings or appeal to authority isn't relevant. I told dadypain flat out that the final would be a mockery whether he forced us to play or didn't; it was. I told other teams it was going to be a disappointing final and that B2k would look pathetic; it was and they do. That wasn't a threat, it was a logical consequence of forcing us to play with 3 or disqualifying us and bringing in a team that had just lost again.

 

Further, anyone who watched the stream (you can still see it on TW's Twitch TV account) and didn't just take B2K's deceptively edited video as gospel will see that Triple also asked Squid as per dadypain's request (nevermind that dadypain should not be suggesting substitute players for us), and Squid declined by saying he was running a tournament on FN. Unless TW anticipated this and also organised the B2K final to coincide with the EA Active Sports league on FN, which would make him a criminal mastermind whose talents are wasted on video games, you'll see just how B2K have slanted this to fit their narrative.

 

And for those of you calling for this to come to an end, you should be outraged that B2K has done this. Not only have their actions cost the community, but they've turned and viciously lashed out against the whistleblowers with slander and baseless accusations of conspiracy and sabotage to divert attention from their own wrongdoings. Not even an apology to Sir*, who received the following ONLY after the issue of their ridiculously unfair disqualification was brought to light in TW's video:

"Maybe we were a little harsh, BUT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO PARTAKE IN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS."

 

But the real issue is that GET+ and B2K had an agreement that our matches would be rescheduled through negotiations with the opposing team. It was the sole condition we had for entering the tournament. This was not upheld. End of story.


In all honesty you guys did present your case very well. But why should I feel outraged by what B2K has done? The only thing they cost the community was a dissapointing tournament. I don't think people outside Get+ should feel the same outrage as you guys or even a shear of outrage to begin with. This has turned into a drama that is soap opera material and I don't see why this has to continue. Can't you guys talk to the sponsors about your prizes being revoked? Both sides already proved their points (one more than the other) but I don't see this going anywhere tbh. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 1521 of 1,643 (644 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

Dec 28, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

legend_at_ALL wrote:

i agree with pdiss , desert village should be banned


desert village should be deleated, along with caves


Am I the only person who actually likes Cave?

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 1522 of 1,643 (640 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Bioshock wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

I really didn't want to talk about this anymore or go further into it but I have a weakness where I have to reply to comments directed at me.

I could take every bit of evidence and comments and make a giant post about the he said/she said of this. I could link everything together but I think Bioshock makes my point pretty well with his post on B2K's latest video. I let the man talk:

Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories.

So let me summarize what this means:

- Ajax did say what he said. (according to 3 sources now - Bioshock, babypowder, and the 3rd, un-named source)

- There was a plan to go 3v5 and use the Kal-7 with Cloaked to try to make a mockery of the final

- There was no intention by GET+ members to find a legit sub even if one was available because you wanted to do the 3v5 to get back at dadypain

- Ajax said that YOU, tripleWRECK, didn't want BP to say yes. He also said before that "WE'RE (meaning GET+) going to **bleep** him". He also said "don't **bleep** US". This isn't how a man acting on his own talks.

- You are the leader of GET+ and your reputation and credibility go as the clan's reputation goes. You had mics and various other ways of communicating with Ajax. You can't tell me that you'd let a new member of GET+ act without your knowledge. Especially since the conversation and Bioshock's comment shows you guys CLEARLY talked about all this.

My stance on this is that dadypain made mistakes throughout the tournament but that the way your team, GET+, responded was very poor and juvenile. I didn't believe that there was a grand conspiracy to take down the B2K tournament but honestly it'd serve your desire to promote FN as the most prestigious tournament and competitive scene. You guys on FN always say the best players play there and the rules are the best. I don't disagree completely with either statement. You've also said multiple times that B2K rules and tourney are a joke. Yes, the Kal-7 rule is a joke but the tourney isn't in comparison to others tourneys in this game.

Having said I didn't believe there was a grand conspiracy, I do think there was multiple actions done in the final to try to make this tournament less credible beyond just using the Kal-7 and Cloaked. I believe this statement conflicts with others shown either in comments or video:

And where again is the actual evidence of us trying to "sabotage" (overdramatic much?) B2K? Ajax blowing off steam (which went over the top and did not know about, let alone approve) = some grand conspiracy? You're just coming up with fantasties Random.

So really, I believe that you're lying about a few things. I believe Ajax is just the fall guy. If you didn't know about it, and I don't believe that for a second (you couldn't communicate with BP directly because you were streaming on twitch so you had a liaison do it), then Ajax loses credibility anyway because he would have already been willing to lie to BP to get his way.  He wasn't lying to BP, though. He loses credibility of being an honest person now because he promoted a lie and tried to deceive dadypain to get his way (which was really your way). So clearly he's willing to say anything to make dadypain and B2K look bad at this point. This includes saying that he "acted on his own". So no, we can't believe Ajax on that.

In conclusion, dadypain made lots of mistakes. Yes. It would have been better for a 5v5 final and even a rematch. He stated why and showed why they didn't let a reschedule happen. SE- said they couldn't reschedule as well. The whole point of subs was for this type of issue, though. You didn't do your part in getting subs. Then you AS A TEAM retaliated by trying to make the situation worse for dadypain. Then YOUR TEAM got caught red handed. Then you tried to make Ajax the fall guy and lied about that.

So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation. Your offense is you made a bad situation worse and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad.


First allow me to discredit whatever conclusion you've come to by pointing out that your conclusions serve your ego and personal affiliations first and foremost, not logic.

 

neverbelowned!.png

 

Next, paraphrasing what I said to the other guy, do NOT try to contort what I said to fit your awful theory.

 

I said:

 

"Because it's completely B2K's fault this happened. The "plan" was indeed to use kal-7 and cloaked and win the 3v5. There's no cover up, nutcase. Ajax is manning up to the things he said, but no one's going to let you twist all his words to fit your conspiracy theories."

 

I wasn't part of pre-match preparation, so I'm taking Ajax's word on what he meant. If you'd watch B2K's video, you'll see that comment comes in response to babypowder saying "we will lose either way."

 

IT WAS A PLAN TO WIN, because despite being robbed 2 people and unlike people who quit when they see us in matchmaking (you have first hand experience of this), GET+ doesn't give up and has nothing to gain from throwing matches.

 

Now you can believe what you want to about Ajax and BP, but one of the things he said to BP is patently false - that this was because I was disqualified - because I only learned about this after I got back from work. TW messaged me that morning on Skype, having received the threat from dadypain while I was sleeping, but I wasn't on Skype until later in the afternoon. That Ajax is invoking our support either to spare babypowder's feelings or appeal to authority isn't relevant. I told dadypain flat out that the final would be a mockery whether he forced us to play or didn't; it was. I told other teams it was going to be a disappointing final and that B2k would look pathetic; it was and they do. That wasn't a threat, it was a logical consequence of forcing us to play with 3 or disqualifying us and bringing in a team that had just lost again.

 

Further, anyone who watched the stream (you can still see it on TW's Twitch TV account) and didn't just take B2K's deceptively edited video as gospel will see that Triple also asked Squid as per dadypain's request (nevermind that dadypain should not be suggesting substitute players for us), and Squid declined by saying he was running a tournament on FN. Unless TW anticipated this and also organised the B2K final to coincide with the EA Active Sports league on FN, which would make him a criminal mastermind whose talents are wasted on video games, you'll see just how B2K have slanted this to fit their narrative.

 

And for those of you calling for this to come to an end, you should be outraged that B2K has done this. Not only have their actions cost the community, but they've turned and viciously lashed out against the whistleblowers with slander and baseless accusations of conspiracy and sabotage to divert attention from their own wrongdoings. Not even an apology to Sir*, who received the following ONLY after the issue of their ridiculously unfair disqualification was brought to light in TW's video:

"Maybe we were a little harsh, BUT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO PARTAKE IN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS."

 

But the real issue is that GET+ and B2K had an agreement that our matches would be rescheduled through negotiations with the opposing team. It was the sole condition we had for entering the tournament. This was not upheld. End of story.


In all honesty you guys did present your case very well. But why should I feel outraged by what B2K has done? The only thing they cost the community was a dissapointing tournament. I don't think people outside Get+ should feel the same outrage as you guys or even a shear of outrage to begin with. This has turned into a drama that is soap opera material and I don't see why this has to continue. Can't you guys talk to the sponsors about your prizes being revoked? Both sides already proved their points (one more than the other) but I don't see this going anywhere tbh. 


Simple, this could happen again and we could se a re-occuring event like what has happened to GET+. Whether you compete in tournaments or not, if this was happening to you I'd be positive you wouldn't just take what happened lying down (whether GET+ or B2K is right.) No one is forcing you to log in or even read the comments, it isn't difficult to avoid this topic and to just go on with your life, it is a choice and even by commenting you are making that choice to become involved. If it doesn't affect you or you don't wish to know the truth/solve the issue then why even post? I'm not attacking you or attempting to point you out indivdually but we are a community, when something affects one of us it affects us all whether you care for the people or issue or not. Tournaments, and the competitive side of this game are huge with the community enjoying it and with prizes being offers it shows that sponsors are willing to take a shot at keeping Uncharted 3 alive and competitive. So Dadypain silencing any opposition (kind of reminds me of a facist type rule) and his clearly hate incentive attacks on GET+ (and more so TripleWreck with the opinion that he should lose privledges when working for FraggedNation, something that has no relation to this at all) shows that he is either guilty of something or even considers himself in the wrong.

 

If you have nothing to hide or don't feel you're in the wrong, why are you silencing those who voice their opinion on the subject, especially for the other parties involved (blocking Triple on Youtube so he can't even talk.) Not to mention bending the tournament rules (legacy rule for example), banning a clan for their opposition on the rules, and even revoking the prizes of Disqualified (some may argue unjustly dependent on your position) players and teams is a huge thing to do in a tournament. Maybe you don't care, but some people (yes even those who don't compete in these tournaments) do.

 

Whether Ajax was conspirating against B2K, I see NO way that Triple and any GET+ member other than Bioshock (who even then we have no proof of involvment and I really doubt would stoop that low) would have been involved in the plot also. So Ajax perhaps could have wanted to sabatoge the tournament or more likely Dadypain and B2K used whatever evidence they had to take what was said out of context and make it appear as though this was some huge plot by GET+ originally. Ajax could have said those things in a different meaning then how it was shown through B2K's perspective.

 

Also Neverbelow you say "So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation. Your offense is you made a bad situation worse and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad." Well why are you here? Honest question, you find this community stupid and have no care for it. Well the door is that way, no one is going to hold it open, you don't like it here leave. Stop accusing GET+ (ALL of its members no less) of lying when clearly not all affiliated party members involved were even part of the Ajax - Powder messages. Heck even Bioshock who I could say might be the only other person involved HAS NO evidence against him so targeting even him would be foolhardy. The only person you could target is Ajax, and based how the evidence was played out I would highly say that it was presented like that to favor Dadypain (B2K) to cover up their own mistakes in a point and look tactic.

 

So here is the point, I haven't seen Triple, Bioshock, or ANY GET+ member hide any opinions or voices that opposed them anywhere. Can you guys say the same for Dadypain? How many community members not only value Triple as a player but as a person of good sportmanship and yes character. People such as Squid support Triple and although may not support his stance do believe him trustworthy. You can spin and weave a deceptive little tale, hence why it is called Drake's Deception. In the end the truth is gonna be revealed, and I don't know about you but looking at B2K and Dadypain, they haven't acknowledged any of Triple's, Bio's or any GET+  members points just rather ignoring it. Not only that but blocking them from defending themselves. He has even attacked individual members and based one DQ of the whole team on one conversation in which we weren't there so we can't say for certain we know what Ajax/Powder were talking in the context of or even thinking.

 

Sadly for Dadypain (fortunate for the rest of us) he isn't an admin and can't get rid of what we are saying on here. So whether you're a casual player, a hardcore gamer, a community member or even some kid who doesn't know of the situation if you are here it affects you. People will jump to sides right away without looking at all pieces of the puzzle, unless you know the people involved, don't put rank or fame in front of the truth, look at their actions as it will tell more then some tag that says GET+ or B2K. From what I see, B2K and his team are blocking opinions, voices and employing anything to cover their own mistakes and make themselves appear in a favorable light. Not saying Ajax was in the right, or GET+ is totally right but it isn't Triple's job to control every members actions so stop shoving the blame on him. NO leader can control every member, every step of the way. Mistakes will be made but a good leader will find a solution rather then letting chaos ensue and not taking action.

 

I gurantee you Triple talked to all his members, especially Ajax to get the whole story, most likely even other players before taking his stand. He most likely also disciplined Ajax for what he did (or lectured, take your pick.) I envy Triple and Bioshock, both are taking a stand despite how they are being treated, it would have been easier to just back down and get hurt and lose their prizes and not reveal the truth. If you were in the same position, could you do what they're doing? I for one don't even think I could have portrayed half the argument GET+ did and remain calm while doing so (at least in Triple's case, I haven't heard Bioshock on video but I doubt he is yelling and such as he seemingly can make a reasonable stance on the topic without appearing ignorant. Props to Triple & Bio for that.)

 

They are a real team, they fall together, and they'll stick together through the worst of times. So stop accusing every other GET+ member of lying or being a conspirator, do you have some proof or evidence that we all don't know about that places anyone in GET+ besides Ajax in the plot? No. Well then stop making outlandish accusations.

Message 1523 of 1,643 (615 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

 

My stance on this is that dadypain made mistakes throughout the tournament but that the way your team, GET+, responded was very poor and juvenile. I didn't believe that there was a grand conspiracy to take down the B2K tournament but honestly it'd serve your desire to promote FN as the most prestigious tournament and competitive scene. You guys on FN always say the best players play there and the rules are the best. I don't disagree completely with either statement. You've also said multiple times that B2K rules and tourney are a joke. Yes, the Kal-7 rule is a joke but the tourney isn't in comparison to others tourneys in this game.

 

The way [GET+] responded? The only way we responded was by the video I posted along with some forum/facebook discussions.

 

You're confusing something Ajax, an individual, said with [GET+], a group entity, saying. I can come with all kinds of motivations for a lot of things, that doesn't make them true. Your suspicions on FN having anything to do this are only speculation.
 

So really, I believe that you're lying about a few things. I believe Ajax is just the fall guy. If you didn't know about it, and I don't believe that for a second (you couldn't communicate with BP directly because you were streaming on twitch so you had a liaison do it), then Ajax loses credibility anyway because he would have already been willing to lie to BP to get his way.  He wasn't lying to BP, though. He loses credibility of being an honest person now because he promoted a lie and tried to deceive dadypain to get his way (which was really your way). So clearly he's willing to say anything to make dadypain and B2K look bad at this point. This includes saying that he "acted on his own". So no, we can't believe Ajax on that.

 

In conclusion, dadypain made lots of mistakes. Yes. It would have been better for a 5v5 final and even a rematch. He stated why and showed why they didn't let a reschedule happen. SE- said they couldn't reschedule as well. The whole point of subs was for this type of issue, though. You didn't do your part in getting subs. Then you AS A TEAM retaliated by trying to make the situation worse for dadypain. Then YOUR TEAM got caught red handed. Then you tried to make Ajax the fall guy and lied about that.

 

I highlighted the most important parts of the above paragraphs. You've come up with a very elaborate plan that is purely your own fiction, there is no proof of such things and you actually believing any of it is ridiculous.

 

You act as if it wasn't within dadypain's power as tournament director to simply tell both finalists that they had to agree on a time to play the final due to the present circumstances. Contrary to popular belief, that would not being showing "favoritism" but rather equality and sound judgment. Do you honestly believe for a second that [-SE] wouldn't be able to find a couple hours in the next WEEK to play the final? What would they have done, forfeited? rofl.

 

Then there's also our mutually agreed upon condition for joining the tournament that Bio brought up again.


So dadypain's offense is he poorly managed a bad situation.

 

If you're going to generalize all of it as lightly as you can, yes.

 

More accurately: his offense is breaking countless rules and then trying to hide behind them to justify his unreasonable actions surrounding the final.

His offense is threatening my team, attacking me specifically, and resorting to hate/diversion tactics in his recent video.

His offense is deliberately ignoring all the facts/issues of the matter.

His offense is deleting and blocking people who don't agree with him on YouTube.

His offense is using a few angry comments by one of our teammates in private to accuse all of us of massive "conspiracy" and "sabotage", and to use that as the basis for unjustly denying us our rightfully-earned prizes.

His offense is lying, rampant hypocrisy, and manipulation. It is all the epitome of unprofessionalism. 

 

Looks bad sure, but it's all been conclusively proven.

 

Your offense is you made a bad situation worse

 

No. All I have done is present the truth to the absolute best of my ability. I will not apologize for standing up for what is morally right, nor will I cave to any pressure because I may be indirectly causing some discomfort among the community.

 

I have not lied to the community. I have not been deceptive. I have not deleted/blocked anyone who doesn't agree with me. I have backed up everything I've said with evidence. I've been as open and transparent regarding this ordeal as I can possibly be. In fact I've welcomed opposing viewpoints and happily discussed the situation at length with countless individuals. I have even said I am open to working this out with dadypain if he is willing.

 

Anyone who's truly reviewed this fisaco objectively will quickly realize the community has actually been in my best interests.

 

and then lied about the whole thing. So you're a lying liar and refuse to man up about it because your reputation in a STUPID VIDEO GAME COMMUNITY is on the line. You pride yourself so much on that small amount of praise and don't want any of it to be taken away. Seriously, man up. Your friends will still be your friends and your enemies will still be your enemies. Do you really care want random-gamer-x or teenage-uncharted-player-y thinks? If so, that's kinda sad.

 

Ironically, all of that applies perfectly to dadypain as opposed to me. Well said.


Message 1524 of 1,643 (613 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
5217 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Will you guys just let it go already. We're getting sick of it.

 

Edit: Pretty hard not to look at it when it keeps getting bumped to the top FYI. Would have made a new post but I decided not to.

Message 1525 of 1,643 (581 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

tack129 wrote:

Will you guys just let it go already. We're getting sick of it.


Simple solution: Don't look, don't comment if you're 'getting sick of it.'

Message 1526 of 1,643 (581 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Online
4393 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 28, 2012

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 1527 of 1,643 (561 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

Da ****?

 

Edit: profanity

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 1528 of 1,643 (546 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Post contains cute furry pandas

Dec 28, 2012

I wish I could be neutral in my opinions on that matter, but the fact that the defending party in the drama have done so much to tarnish their own credibility through censorship, twisting of info, and personal attacks as stated by sources have made me into a staunch supporter of the other side.

 

So in conclusion, we can draw that:

 

-Black Sabbath was better under Dio than Ozzy and Nirvana wasn't the most overrated band to come out of the 90s, but they're close.

 

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 1529 of 1,643 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1929 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 28, 2012
I'm feel like B2K made some mistakes and if they are willing to listen to other people and not go apesh*t and ban people for disagreeing. If you had listened everything wouldn't be backfiring right now. If you are willing to learn from your mistakes you can re earn your credibility.

I get that Ajax's comment might make it seem like a conspiracy but if you think about it GET+ was screwed either way. Sure they could have subbed but BP123 and Squid aren't a replacement for Dai and Bio shock. No offense to either of them they are good players but they don't have the communication with
the rest of GET+. Even If GET+ had subbed yey would have lost. Therefore, the banning of GET+ and not allowing them to get the prizes they rightfully earned is uncalled for.

In all B2K should fix their mistakes and apologize, and sorry but next to Triples evidence B2Ks doesn't prove anything. I believe this is an important learning experience for the community. I Sh*t happens we need to learn to forgive and forget. An apology from B2K and an acceptance from GET+ can solve a lot of problems.

Congrats to SE for winning!
Message 1530 of 1,643 (487 Views)