Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
620 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Jan 3, 2013

dadypain wrote:

Hey folks,

Here is all the intense action from BIG2KREW's UC3 Legacy Free-For-All Tournament 2012.

Watch as some of the best solo players from all over the world go head-to-head!!!

Here is the link for the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmEDLeET-7SC3lwVmAI2Jj6i8FIi5O0RU

dadypain

BIG2KREW

And see me noob in the semis :'(

Message 1601 of 1,643 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Check out the footage from the Semi Finals of BIG2KREW's UC3 Legacy Tournament 2012

Here is the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmEDLeET-7SCenzdRTSJ3jbRDYZyNjySG

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 1602 of 1,643 (611 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I'm doubtful that you'll host another Uncharted tournament, but i'm hoping you will! Ignoring the discrepancy of the last tournament, I thought the videos we're well thought out and produced brilliantly. I signed into Uncharted 3 anticipating who would be the winners of the tournment. I believe I have a strong team that can compete for the crown and was hoping that you, dadypain would return to host one final Uncharted 3 tournament before this game dies down. Here's to hoping it happens!

Message 1603 of 1,643 (368 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I don't think they will be back anytime soon. Good riddance I say.
Message 1604 of 1,643 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1004 posts

Mar 23, 2013
The problem with this tourney was that you could dispute problems, and everyone and their brother disputed every loss. I had fun. But I think disputes should come with a penalty if it's just plain **bleep** going on. I won't be joining again, not because I don't like what happened (I don't care about GET+ losing) but because I don't play much anymore. :l
Message 1605 of 1,643 (326 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 23, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:

Good riddance? What exactly did B2K do wrong? Host almost flawless tournaments with some of the best players from around the world showcasing their talent? Give away prizes to the Uncharted 3 community? Give out tips for some newer players? In my eyes B2K did nothing wrong. It's a shame they've abandoned their YouTube and Facebook. Do you see anybody else who will host Uncharted tournaments? Didn't think so.

Message 1606 of 1,643 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I miss B2K, I really liked the way they handles their tourney and was excited for what they were planning next :smileysad:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1607 of 1,643 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

Mar 24, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I miss B2K, I really liked the way they handles their tourney and was excited for what they were planning next :smileysad:

thanks to get+ or whoever that clan was, we may never see them again ... i agree with you though, i liked how they handled their tourneys

Message 1608 of 1,643 (257 Views)
Survivor
2275 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

lVlasterful wrote:

What exactly did B2K do wrong? Give out tips for some newer players?

that is exactly what they did wrong, thanks to them everyone, not only the noobs, are grenade dependent, i hate those games where everyone is just chucking grenades everywhere ... they are good tournament hosts though

Message 1609 of 1,643 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

lVlasterful wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:

Good riddance? What exactly did B2K do wrong? Host almost flawless tournaments with some of the best players from around the world showcasing their talent? Give away prizes to the Uncharted 3 community? Give out tips for some newer players? In my eyes B2K did nothing wrong. It's a shame they've abandoned their YouTube and Facebook. Do you see anybody else who will host Uncharted tournaments? Didn't think so.

What did they do wrong? They changed the rules for one team because of the 'no legacy rule' which was totally diregarded in favor of another team. (Players had to legacy to play, this player had not legacied, and was allowed in the tournament. Meanwhile everyone else legacied, thus had to get their boosters up again for the tournament.) Dadypain also forced GET+ to play with too few players despite a request for a time change (Dai had to work.) The wasn't the biggest issue though in my opinion. He banned Bioshock from playing for apparently threatening him and refused to give GET+ their prizes that they had won in previous rounds. He then stated he'd give them out to others in another event. He also blocked GET+ voices on his Youtube, and other such sites so they couldn't defend their point or elaborate on the situation. The way he handeled it (breaking rules for another team, refusing a time change, denying the prizes that were won by a team, banning members for their apparent viewpoints on the tournament, blocking other people's attempts to explain/defend themselves from his accusations/what he said, refusing to answer questions/comment relating to his actions or the situation, disqualifying GET+, and promising the refused prizes in another tournament/event.) Perhaps the truth was masqueraded by either side however refusing to give them their earned prizes and blocking them on all sites he could shows his guilt and childish manner. This thread didn't need to be revived, all it had to do was be left in the grave where all the drama was left behind. I believe from my knowledge that is what took place. Either way I wouldn't like to see Big2Krew host another tournament especially not after the failure that this one was.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 1610 of 1,643 (237 Views)
0 Likes