Wastelander
679 posts

Re: BRING BACK TEAM SAFE :(

Nov 1, 2013

The booster change, for me, is the only clearly negative thing about this patch…which is actually quite remarkable.

I would really like to see this change rolled back.  I have only been active on the forums for perhaps 6 months, so I don’t recall anyone complaining about boosters.  After 2 years, I really don’t see why this is something that was chosen for change.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

People generally complained about Revenge being in the same slot as TS, since you know, **** get teammates killed.

I don't see why there's so much things moved though. Moving it back won't solve the already stacked boosters in loadouts, mind you.

Edit: language

U--J

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Beast Mode gold + Beast Mode gold  is AWESOME.   I wish Sully's Tengu mask or whatever was still on the game to give an extra 17% speed.   You would literally be sprinting with the idol. lol.

the one thing I've noticed that the patch broke was the Raffica.  It is now the most OP gun in the game.  I hadn't played this game in 2 months but signed on yesterday to check out the new stuff.  Holy **bleep** is the raffica OP.  I used it as my main weapon.  Has the same rate of fire as the para 9 but kills in 3 shots. lol.  it's awesome. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Nov 2, 2013
I just don't care that much about the booster switch. You want Team Safe? Use it. If it's soooooo important, just use it. What booster are you really lacking? TS replaced something in your loadout. FF? Cloaked? Is it truly that hard to play without TS complimenting your wiggle dance or your semi-stealth play style? Choose one and move on. I lost bargain gold because of this. You guys still have gold everything else.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Woah people are still stacking? Man.. and I changed my loadouts too.

oh well.

I had double bargin :smileyvery-happy: but now its silver which is ok I guess, as for the whole team safe thing, I hardly ever use TS cause I don't really need it but I do use it occasionally.. but now you have Team safe + revenge, thats something I think. :smileytongue:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 3, 2013

lEvilDeadl wrote:

Beast Mode gold + Beast Mode gold  is AWESOME.   I wish Sully's Tengu mask or whatever was still on the game to give an extra 17% speed.   You would literally be sprinting with the idol. lol.

the one thing I've noticed that the patch broke was the Raffica.  It is now the most OP gun in the game.  I hadn't played this game in 2 months but signed on yesterday to check out the new stuff.  Holy **bleep** is the raffica OP.  I used it as my main weapon.  Has the same rate of fire as the para 9 but kills in 3 shots. lol.  it's awesome. 

There is a stat hat that increases speed for beast mode, have a look for it.

Is there a way you or anyone can make a vid of double beast mode gold and maybe a stat hat to help it move faster too?

Would love to see it!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Though I still have teams age allotted in whatever slot it's in (pre-patch) I'd like it back so I don't get blown up by a teammate's grenade - it's so annoying when that happens.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes