Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 01 2013
By: dunc_the_boss Lombax Warrior 197 posts

BRING BACK TEAM SAFE :(

17 replies 398 views Edited Nov 1, 2013
I've been using teM safe FOREVER Tand now it's ruining my perfect loadouts by putting it in slot 1. Any1 else mad about this?
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 1 of 18 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
553 posts

Re: BRING BACK TEAM SAFE :(

Nov 1, 2013

Yes, it is probably the only downside about everything included in this patch.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 2 of 18 (395 Views)
Gaming Beast
1984 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Kinda. It doesn't affect my grenadier loadout which has the Drake weapons, EE, TS and MB KB though.

Message 3 of 18 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11105 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Def bring it back. BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK.
Message 4 of 18 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Man, just put everything back first. Switch Regen to slot 2 and Revenge to slot 1. That's it. Regen will be "OP" (Cloaked, Regen, Knight helm for example) but then laggers have Regen Platinum by default.

Now, what about stackers? This includes all stackers, regardless what the stacked booster is. Stacking is screwed up.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 18 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13431 posts

Nov 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man, just put everything back first. Switch Regen to slot 2 and Revenge to slot 1. That's it. Regen will be "OP" (Cloaked, Regen, Knight helm for example) but then laggers have Regen Platinum by default.

Now, what about stackers? This includes all stackers, regardless what the stacked booster is. Stacking is screwed up.

Yeah and punishing one set of stackers and not the others is totally unfair.

I disagree with moving regen and revenge though.

We'll have the same issues with those. people with double healing powers and people dropping TWO... mega bombs when they die. or something.

Message 6 of 18 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I mean, if they know how to properly fix the stackers. The only problem we have is the "Revenge, no TS" issue, so we'd probably want that switch.

I won't press into why we can't reset loadouts. It's probably tied to our whole profile so ND would have to reset literally everyone's stats in order to do it.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 18 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13431 posts

Nov 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I mean, if they know how to properly fix the stackers. The only problem we have is the "Revenge, no TS" issue, so we'd probably want that switch.

I won't press into why we can't reset loadouts. It's probably tied to our whole profile so ND would have to reset literally everyone's stats in order to do it.

I'm okay with it if they fix the issue, but if they didn't I'm 100% certain people will double up revenge. With lag aswell you could get two mega bombs in different areas.

Message 8 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3526 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I'm not a fan of the booster switches either, but I barely play competitive (but might now thanks to patch) so it doesn't really affect me. However, I can't combine Cloaked with Team Safe anymore.

Luckily I had two loadouts with Team Safe in slot 2.

Message 9 of 18 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I'm not asking them to do it if they can't fix the stacking issue, Aure. I'm already being a cheater myself with my Regen/MM loadout. It's unfair, I know, but I don't see why I should take away this advantage.

That's why if we want to move the boosters back and such, we need to remove the stackers and pre-move-booster loadouts.

It just sucks they can't. I'm sure they tried, but is anyone willing to have their profile reset to make booster stackers gone? Doubt it.
Message 10 of 18 (266 Views)
0 Likes