Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Bag Head Sucks

Mar 25, 2013
I only use the Belling + mask. I keep stats on so I dont blindfire.
If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 11 of 31 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 25, 2013
He didn't buy the bag hat he said he would if a female character could wear it. I use Naughty Dog Scarf with stats on I love reloading and showing off model glitches all in one.
Message 12 of 31 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 25, 2013

the bag head looks terrible, but nothing beats how horrendously stupid the duct tape mask is, seriously. i know it's "oddball" themed but there was just no creativity in that, maybe a gun that has a few pieces of duct tape on it would be funny, since "duct tape fixes anything" but a mask of just duct tape??

Message 13 of 31 (290 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah, I'd buy a duct-taped gun. It seems like it was McGyvered.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 31 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20176 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Honestly, I just feel that all the stats on stat hats should be taken away. I never even use the stats on them since the boosts are so insignificant that they aren't worth having the negative effect tacked on.

And really, it's a bag on your head. If you expected a trash bag covering your face to be amazing, then you must have been really disappointed. What makes it worse is that it's MORE expensive than the previous head items that were 10 times better than what we recently got.

Just my $0.02. This 1st batch of new hats could have been a LOT better.
Message 15 of 31 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Honestly, I just feel that all the stats on stat hats should be taken away. I never even use the stats on them since the boosts are so insignificant that they aren't worth having the negative effect tacked on.

And really, it's a bag on your head. If you expected a trash bag covering your face to be amazing, then you must have been really disappointed. What makes it worse is that it's MORE expensive than the previous head items that were 10 times better than what we recently got.

Just my $0.02. This 1st batch of new hats could have been a LOT better.

the dive helmet is quite noticeable, i forget what the pro is, something about recoil, but i was finding that my aiming / killing efficiency with the g-mal was better / higher than normal when using it

Message 16 of 31 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 25, 2013
You use stats on hats?

Dude, even if I use Drake's bandana on plunder, I never turn it on. :/

Also if Winter Drake can wear it, SO CAN DESERT DRAKE HMMKAY?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 31 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You use stats on hats?

Dude, even if I use Drake's bandana on plunder, I never turn it on. :/

Also if Winter Drake can wear it, SO CAN DESERT DRAKE HMMKAY?

i don't use the stats unless i need to make up some ground in the tournament system, but it's only the headshot damage hats, most of the time when i use them i simply forget that they're turned on, i do that with changing loadouts or costumes too i get into a conversation with a friend in the lobby or do something else, that makes me forget about changing what i wanted to be changed, don't tell me you've never done the same Smiley Tongue 

Message 18 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I change hats, but my stat hat toggle has been off ever since when I first saw it, so...

Haven't done the same, bro.

I even wore the Knight helmet without the stats on, despite being a sneaky player.
Message 19 of 31 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I kind of like the bag heads for Drake and Talbot, reminds me of certain horror flims(Friday The 13th Part 2, The Strangers, etc.). Still, nothing beat's Sully's Pimp Hat.

Sully

Message 20 of 31 (248 Views)
0 Likes