Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Balance Overhaul. Fairness / Boring / Balanced or Fun?

Aug 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Since I keep seeing this at the top, I just want to have a clarification:

 

What guns *aren't* OP?


 

Long Guns:


M9 / AK / G-MAL (Now Underpowered) had the wrong change, needed added bullets not recoil. Terrible at range, now kills even better at close range? LOL as a long range weapon.

 

I don't know about the FAL-SS honestly I'll confess to that, I feel it's way too weak, but I've seen others use it, I guess that's just me, not seen anyone else give two craps about it so i'm not going to make a fuss over it.

 

Side Arms:

 

Almost all the side arms are balanced, with the Raffica being way too weak and inconsistent and the Tau Sniper.. Why is it even there.

 

Note: These weapons are the ones that are a severe danger to the game.

 

KAL-7... Period, doesn't even need ROF.

 

Dragon - Depending on the team you play against or the map it's on.

 

M9... Even though it's fine. and balanced. add one little attachment and it's not fine or balanced.

 

ROF itself:  is a main danger to the game, but this can't be changed right now. The situation if this is changed will be no one runs around. Everyone sits in a corner with a sniper since the divide is either camp your face off or blindfire at the moment.

 



Message 61 of 64 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Balance Overhaul. Fairness / Boring / Balanced or Fun?

Aug 22, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

ChronoJoe wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

lab_meister wrote:

Please don't play the part of a martyr, if there are people who agree they should be on the forums.  This small community vocalizes their opinion.  If your friends don't want to then their opinion is invalid.  If you don't vote you have no right to complain about the president.


 

Uncharted community doesn't end at the forum, the Uncharted community is every random you run into in matchmaking, it's everyone who plays the game weekly, just because someone isn't on the forum doesn't make them any less part of Uncharted.

 

Saying people are invalidated by not posting is like saying animals have no feelings because they can't talk. We all know it's a lie, but if it makes you feel better I guess it's okay to believe something that isn't true? Like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy?



True but at the same time people who won't post on the forums have no weight in a discussion on the forums. As far as we know, these people don't exist so it's wrong to use them to back your argument. The forums generally serve as accurate representation of the communities thoughts and it's incredibly rare to find anyone here complaining about the Dragon Sniper.

 

Similarly there are probably tens of thousands on the game that've never felt the Dragon was overpowered. Given that most people don't appear to have a problem with it, it's likely never occured to many that they would have to defend it on the forums, however it'd be a sign of a weak argument to try and tool this into my argument on the forum.

 

As for the stat hats I think everyone knows they're slightly immoral, but at the same time it's quite evident that there's absolutely nothing ND are going to do about them. You seem to be using it as a diversion, the stat hats have nothing to do with your opening argument. Uncharted 3 is winding down, coming to a close in terms of support, which is why they've chosen to milk what they can from those stupid enough in the community, and get out - at least that's how I personally see it. That said it doesn't seem like they're going to harm the game much in the process, the stat hats for the most parts offer minor differences and are certainly tournament banned. So it's certainly not something I'd let spoil the game for me.



This forum community is about as far from accurate as you could possibly get. I can confirm, with a little bit of google searching you could find that almost no one agrees with most the changes.

 

All this really does is further enhance my argument and makes me look rather honorable.

 

Using google would reveal, even though I agree with 1.02 people were even angry over that. Lol.. This community.. So nieve. So one sided... Lucky I'm here to keep it real I guess. It would appear I'm not alone which makes me smile the community here isn't completely lost.

 

I'd like to publically Firesidecat and those who have somewhat seen where this thread was heading and actually know the reality of the situation.

 

Note: Stat adding items are not a diversion, they were something that was overshadowed by how I was feeling in my initial post. These are a serious issue to people who hop in and play. But you wouldn't know, you only care about tournaments judging by your posts.

 


That's right.  Everyone elses opinion deserves no attention.  Your opinion is the only one that makes sense.  Your opinion is the unanimous opinion of every Uncharted player.  Anyone who opposes your view point is attacking your personal character or short-sighted. Great attitude to bring to a Forum.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 62 of 64 (154 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Balance Overhaul. Fairness / Boring / Balanced or Fun?

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

ChronoJoe wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

lab_meister wrote:

Please don't play the part of a martyr, if there are people who agree they should be on the forums.  This small community vocalizes their opinion.  If your friends don't want to then their opinion is invalid.  If you don't vote you have no right to complain about the president.


 

Uncharted community doesn't end at the forum, the Uncharted community is every random you run into in matchmaking, it's everyone who plays the game weekly, just because someone isn't on the forum doesn't make them any less part of Uncharted.

 

Saying people are invalidated by not posting is like saying animals have no feelings because they can't talk. We all know it's a lie, but if it makes you feel better I guess it's okay to believe something that isn't true? Like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy?



True but at the same time people who won't post on the forums have no weight in a discussion on the forums. As far as we know, these people don't exist so it's wrong to use them to back your argument. The forums generally serve as accurate representation of the communities thoughts and it's incredibly rare to find anyone here complaining about the Dragon Sniper.

 

Similarly there are probably tens of thousands on the game that've never felt the Dragon was overpowered. Given that most people don't appear to have a problem with it, it's likely never occured to many that they would have to defend it on the forums, however it'd be a sign of a weak argument to try and tool this into my argument on the forum.

 

As for the stat hats I think everyone knows they're slightly immoral, but at the same time it's quite evident that there's absolutely nothing ND are going to do about them. You seem to be using it as a diversion, the stat hats have nothing to do with your opening argument. Uncharted 3 is winding down, coming to a close in terms of support, which is why they've chosen to milk what they can from those stupid enough in the community, and get out - at least that's how I personally see it. That said it doesn't seem like they're going to harm the game much in the process, the stat hats for the most parts offer minor differences and are certainly tournament banned. So it's certainly not something I'd let spoil the game for me.



This forum community is about as far from accurate as you could possibly get. I can confirm, with a little bit of google searching you could find that almost no one agrees with most the changes.

 

All this really does is further enhance my argument and makes me look rather honorable.

 

Using google would reveal, even though I agree with 1.02 people were even angry over that. Lol.. This community.. So nieve. So one sided... Lucky I'm here to keep it real I guess. It would appear I'm not alone which makes me smile the community here isn't completely lost.

 

I'd like to publically Firesidecat and those who have somewhat seen where this thread was heading and actually know the reality of the situation.

 

Note: Stat adding items are not a diversion, they were something that was overshadowed by how I was feeling in my initial post. These are a serious issue to people who hop in and play. But you wouldn't know, you only care about tournaments judging by your posts.

 


That's right.  Everyone elses opinion deserves no attention.  Your opinion is the only one that makes sense.  Your opinion is the unanimous opinion of every Uncharted player.  Anyone who opposes your view point is attacking your personal character or short-sighted. Great attitude to bring to a Forum.



Hm, I don't quite remember saying that in that quote there.

 

I didn't say anyone who opposes my view is attacking me, I said: The community is inaccurate, some of you are all nieve, I know the score around here (hence keeping it real) and I went on to thank people for support or understanding, I'm nice you see, I like to let people know when they are being nice, because nice people make the world go around.

 

Even though anyone who has opposed me here has actually bypassed opposing and attacked me personally. The disturbing part is... No one even knows what they are doing wrong. Hey, I know I've said some wrong things in this thread. But you guys.. haha.. So lost, no grasp on what you are even doing.

 

You are unfortunately unable to know this forums past, you'd know that starting something with me isn't the best idea you could have, you are typing like you have some personal vendetta and it has nothing to do with opinions or points of view and has everything to do with "personal character"

 

Rather short sighted one would say.

 

Great attitude to bring to a Forum.

 

Smiley Wink



Message 63 of 64 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Balance Overhaul. Fairness / Boring / Balanced or Fun?

Aug 22, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

lab_meister wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

ChronoJoe wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

lab_meister wrote:

Please don't play the part of a martyr, if there are people who agree they should be on the forums.  This small community vocalizes their opinion.  If your friends don't want to then their opinion is invalid.  If you don't vote you have no right to complain about the president.


 

Uncharted community doesn't end at the forum, the Uncharted community is every random you run into in matchmaking, it's everyone who plays the game weekly, just because someone isn't on the forum doesn't make them any less part of Uncharted.

 

Saying people are invalidated by not posting is like saying animals have no feelings because they can't talk. We all know it's a lie, but if it makes you feel better I guess it's okay to believe something that isn't true? Like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy?



True but at the same time people who won't post on the forums have no weight in a discussion on the forums. As far as we know, these people don't exist so it's wrong to use them to back your argument. The forums generally serve as accurate representation of the communities thoughts and it's incredibly rare to find anyone here complaining about the Dragon Sniper.

 

Similarly there are probably tens of thousands on the game that've never felt the Dragon was overpowered. Given that most people don't appear to have a problem with it, it's likely never occured to many that they would have to defend it on the forums, however it'd be a sign of a weak argument to try and tool this into my argument on the forum.

 

As for the stat hats I think everyone knows they're slightly immoral, but at the same time it's quite evident that there's absolutely nothing ND are going to do about them. You seem to be using it as a diversion, the stat hats have nothing to do with your opening argument. Uncharted 3 is winding down, coming to a close in terms of support, which is why they've chosen to milk what they can from those stupid enough in the community, and get out - at least that's how I personally see it. That said it doesn't seem like they're going to harm the game much in the process, the stat hats for the most parts offer minor differences and are certainly tournament banned. So it's certainly not something I'd let spoil the game for me.



This forum community is about as far from accurate as you could possibly get. I can confirm, with a little bit of google searching you could find that almost no one agrees with most the changes.

 

All this really does is further enhance my argument and makes me look rather honorable.

 

Using google would reveal, even though I agree with 1.02 people were even angry over that. Lol.. This community.. So nieve. So one sided... Lucky I'm here to keep it real I guess. It would appear I'm not alone which makes me smile the community here isn't completely lost.

 

I'd like to publically Firesidecat and those who have somewhat seen where this thread was heading and actually know the reality of the situation.

 

Note: Stat adding items are not a diversion, they were something that was overshadowed by how I was feeling in my initial post. These are a serious issue to people who hop in and play. But you wouldn't know, you only care about tournaments judging by your posts.

 


That's right.  Everyone elses opinion deserves no attention.  Your opinion is the only one that makes sense.  Your opinion is the unanimous opinion of every Uncharted player.  Anyone who opposes your view point is attacking your personal character or short-sighted. Great attitude to bring to a Forum.



Hm, I don't quite remember saying that in that quote there.

 

I didn't say anyone who opposes my view is attacking me, I said: The community is inaccurate, some of you are all nieve, I know the score around here (hence keeping it real) and I went on to thank people for support or understanding, I'm nice you see, I like to let people know when they are being nice, because nice people make the world go around.

 

Even though anyone who has opposed me here has actually bypassed opposing and attacked me personally. The disturbing part is... No one even knows what they are doing wrong. Hey, I know I've said some wrong things in this thread. But you guys.. haha.. So lost, no grasp on what you are even doing.

 

You are unfortunately unable to know this forums past, you'd know that starting something with me isn't the best idea you could have, you are typing like you have some personal vendetta and it has nothing to do with opinions or points of view and has everything to do with "personal character"

 

Rather short sighted one would say.

 

Great attitude to bring to a Forum.

 

Smiley Wink


Look I have no problem with you bringing your opinion to this forum, but when you act as if you represent the community that does tick me off.  Your opinion is completley valid but if their are people out there who agree with you they need to be on this forum posting.  I agree with a few of your points but you seem to be in a mindset that you represent a portion of the community and these forumers don't.  It wasn't right for you to say you represent some unheard portion of the communtiy.  Just give your opinions don't add some kind non-provable support to your posts.  

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 64 of 64 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes