Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 03 2013
By: SonOfPoseidon86 First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

Bans for U3 Multiplayer Ownage

3 replies 286 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

The multiplayer on U3 is awesome.No doubt about it,but da only thing i hate about U3 is dat u get kicked out of da match wen u r dominating da match.its stupid.I mean,COME ON.y would ND do this?>:smileysurprised:

Message 1 of 4 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Re: Bans for U3 Multiplayer Ownage

Jul 3, 2013

Getting kicked out of the match usually happens from people "Dashboaring" (signing out then back in so you don't get bad stats) 

It happens every once in awhile

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 3, 2013

You get removed from a match when there's a host migration and there are NAT incompatibilities between you and the host. I've played matches where almost everyone got removed from the match after the game selected a new host that was using some type of NAT (the host selection is a complete joke in this game).

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
370 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

You get removed from a match when there's a host migration and there are NAT incompatibilities between you and the host. I've played matches where almost everyone got removed from the match after the game selected a new host that was using some type of NAT (the host selection is a complete joke in this game).

You gotta get them NAT type 3, instantly kicks them other players and gives you a free win. Yes, something free in Uncharted 3...  shocking.

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)
0 Likes