Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2013
By: Matt_VT_Schlo1 I Only Post Everything 1204 posts

Been away from MP for quite some time, but ya know? Its way more fun now than before

[ Edited ]
8 replies 253 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Hey all - last I played the MP, the game was really laggy, the map rotation was terrible and the gun controls felt really off from UC2

So, I was curious as to the Mp when I popped it in today, but it feels way better. Map rotation is a lot better, and did not experience any noticeable lag - today at least

Serious question: what happened to classic mode? Wasn't that supposed to hit months ago?

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Re: Been away from MP for quite some time, but ya know? Its way more fun now than before

Jun 3, 2013

It did, dude. I mean, there's literally no HC anywhere. Just Classic.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1204 posts

Re: Been away from MP for quite some time, but ya know? Its way more fun now than before

Jun 3, 2013

I finally saw it. Seems like UC3 but with specific loadouts

Blindfire is still beyond frustrating in this one though

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I don't think it's at all apropriate to judge the MP from a day or two of playing (not saying you did something wrong, just that it's not really possible to judge it accurately from such a small period of time). The game runs through a great number of cycles. In my experience, sometimes it will be unbearably laggy for serveral days. Then the next week will have close to no lag at all. Other cycles include player style. One day just a week or so ago almost every high level I met was using Weapon Expert with an M9 RoF and RS. Like every game at least six times consecutively with different people each time. I mean, it seemed like everyone was using it and if I had just started the game that day I would have thought that was just what everyone used. The next day, I didn't see anyone use it. I could give several more examples but you probably don't want to read them. 

I'm trying to say that it isn't really in any "state" (not even in a high-blindfire state, sometimes everyone will aim in a game and sometimes not). It still has its moments and other times it seems like everyone is just a stat-wh***, try-hard. For me the only thing I think I could say about the MP is that it is getting more inconsistent. Maybe that's just because I have less patience with it. I used to be able forgive the BS and now I can't/won't. The reason I still play it is for two reasons, 1) It's still really fun (not sure why, but there's just something about it) and 2) I don't have enough money to buy BF3 (even though it's only twenty bucks :smileyvery-happy: ....  Oh, :smileysad:).

No idea what I was trying to say there. How about this, if it's fun, keep playing it. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I wish I can give you my copy of BF3. Hell, I'll throw in a copy of BO2 as well. Just get my mistakes out of my sight.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (211 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 3, 2013

What do you mean by "mistakes?" Do you just not like those games?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Jun 3, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

What do you mean by "mistakes?" Do you just not like those games?

I thought you could have gotten that every time I call it peepeepewpew.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
3529 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I too gave BF3 a solid shot. Despite doing ok at it, it has a serious lack of "fun factor".
Maybe the least fun I've had in an online shooter. Boring. Wish i never bought it honestly .
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 3, 2013

The thing I like about BF3 is the "screwing around" part. I played Battlefield 1943 (or some year in the 40's), it was so rediculous and so fun I just couldn't not like it (Actually not entirely sure if the same devs make both games). But I pretty much only like playing CoD with friends and cousins (great times and early mornings :smileyvery-happy:). 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes