Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 27 2012
By: stayFROST-E Wastelander 698 posts

Behavioral Analysis and M9 w/ RoF

13 replies 268 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

Recently I've been trying the missions for weapon kills. So basically, I've been using weapons that I don't usually use (e.g. FAL-SS or G-MAL even the M9). These weapons are still very effective IMO (the M9 is obviously effective). I think the reason that they are not used is because people think they're not effective.

So, my point is 1) ND please don't change the weapons (Yes, even the KAL-7 ***I NEVER use it, but still.***) and 2) For all those who complain about people who use the M9 w/ RoF; then use the G-MAL and get good enough to OWN them. The best way to convince someone to not use a gun is to dominate them with a better one. Same goes with the KAL-7 (The reason it's not used that much is b/c it isn't that effective.). 

And now, I have a question that isn't really related to this but anyway... Why don't you (the vast majority of forumers) like the M9 w/ RoF. This is a legitimate question and I'm being serious. Yes, I have used it and no I do not use it in any way "extensively." In fact I don't even think I've used it the past several legacies (except for today).

Anyways if you could help me out and leave an answer to my question or have thoughts on relatively unused weapons; any response would be much appriciated. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Behavioral Analysis and M9 w/ RoF

Sep 27, 2012

At this point I realized its not that the weapons are super OP, its just that people see other people using them so they want to use it too. Monkey see monkey do type thing. I've had this idea for awhile and I think now is a good time to say it. I suggest we start a weapon revolution of some sorts where we all here on the forums use the most underused weapons in the U3 MP at this point and spread the word to get others using em. This way people will hopefully be encouraged to use new weapons and try new things. Soo how bout everybody uses the FAL and spreads the word through PSN. Whenever you play some people who are able to use the FAL encourage them to and such. Someone should also make a vid for this. I might later on....

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

I've been an avid FAL user for a few months now and I've been trying to spread the word on it, but it's rarely used due to being incredibly hard to utilize effectively.

Most forumers (including me) despise the ROF M9 because it was and still is blatantly OP within itself. Personally, I find the entire concept of ROF silly -- why have a mod that increases the killing speed of a gun? That said, many of us also don't like it for another reason, that being that it's extremely good for blindfiring, which is nearly universally considered an annoyance.

Hope this helps explain some things to you. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6829 posts

Sep 27, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

I've been an avid FAL user for a few months now and I've been trying to spread the word on it, but it's rarely used due to being incredibly hard to utilize effectively.

Most forumers (including me) despise the ROF M9 because it was and still is blatantly OP within itself. Personally, I find the entire concept of ROF silly -- why have a mod that increases the killing speed of a gun? That said, many of us also don't like it for another reason, that being that it's extremely good for blindfiring, which is nearly universally considered an annoyance.

Hope this helps explain some things to you. :smileywink:

well not really kill speed just the firing speed of the gun because you can still be killed if you dont know how to use or if you suck and are a new player :smileywink:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 27, 2012
^ Drakes AK FTW!

Reload Speed and BLINDFIRE ACCURACY!
Amazing blindfire, but since no-one uses it, no-one knows how powerful it is.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Honestly, I can kill a Rof player with an unmodded M9 just fine. I don't see the benefit. Although I am an avid aimer, so the RoF doesn't really fit my style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6829 posts

Sep 27, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

Honestly, I can kill a Rof player with an unmodded M9 just fine. I don't see the benefit. Although I am an avid aimer, so the RoF doesn't really fit my style.

yes

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Sep 27, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ Drakes AK FTW!

What? Every Lab match I play there is always someone using it. And I agree, fantastic weapon.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3528 posts

Sep 27, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ Drakes AK FTW!

I use it.

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I started using my AK's more effectively after the G-Mal nerf and I bet people were influenced by this. The AK gets more and more popular.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes