Wastelander
741 posts

Re: Best M9 Mod?

Oct 23, 2012
The gmal is still a deadly gun. It has such a slight recoil now but people are scared from using a gun that requires a little skill now opposes to before.
Message 51 of 55 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

nabeel055 wrote:
The gmal is still a deadly gun. It has such a slight recoil now but people are scared from using a gun that requires a little skill now opposes to before.

If it doesn't do what it's intended to do. Be an alternative to the Dragon, Who on earth would be stupid enough to choose the G-MAL over the Dragon is beyond me.

There are long range weapons that actually work better, no reason to be using the G-MAL at all.

Message 52 of 55 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Except the gmal is much better from closer ranges. Sniper aim assist is terrible and gmal shoots bursts of 3 so there's more room for error. It has greater ammo than the dragon as well. Gmal is still a great gun it's the person that determines how deadly a gun can become.
Message 53 of 55 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Oct 25, 2012

nabeel055 wrote:

The recoil is actually stupidly strong for a med-long range weapon.

It goes very slightly up and to the side on the second bullet, I'm fine with that. But on the 3rd bullet, you notice it goes WAY up, like, more than the M9 kind of up. Now that's stupid.

If the M9 is easier to control than the Gmal, somethings a little bit wrong imo.

Do you feel me?

Message 54 of 55 (136 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I personally like Flynns M9. Long clip size and the blindside helps against the kal7. I have marlowes and Chloe's. Chloe's isn't all that great because the reload speed is all that you really use. The scope zoom is only good for longer shots high isn't great for an m9. Marlowes m9s only perk is Mac ammo but some many people use Flynns m9 you can pick up ammo like its nothing. Of I get really **bleep** of the op RoF mod I'll put weapon expert on with clip size and RoF. Besides that jade m9 is as good as Flynns so just pick your boosters right
Message 55 of 55 (133 Views)
0 Likes