Jul 11, 2013

That's a complete joke by the way. Lol.

Message 11 of 56 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 11, 2013
I'm not the best, but I'm in the top two.
-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Message 12 of 56 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jul 11, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Who are the best players roaming these forums of Uncharted in your opinion?

This thread would actually be useful f you maybe asked who is the best party at Uncharted because we all know how 1v1's take so much skill into telling who is the better player....

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 13 of 56 (444 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 11, 2013
It's still epeen measurement, but with more people man.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 56 (433 Views)
Wastelander
824 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Smh, welcome back
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 15 of 56 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Players with their teethered 2G & 3G connections.

Message 16 of 56 (404 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14140 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

The best players are those who have the illusion and magic tricks of lag.

They aren't really good. they can just perform kills out of absolutely nowhere. sucks when you know you are vastly superior to that person.

and nah. I'm not the best.

I'd call this game as I call any game though, unless you are playing a solo mode, you cannot be the best, you can combine your efforts to have a good team, maybe even the best team, but it's a team game, there is no I in team.

I'm usually a good addition to any team, I don't run around taking all the kills as if I'm in solo mode, I stay around my team looking for team efforts tor taking people down.

If it's just n00bs though. I'll go off on my own, they don't need the gang attacks on them.

I don't rate my ability as the best, my tactical awareness however is second to none for tdm. we have taken out teams way better than ours by just setting up a camping post and covering all bases. Luckily some of my teammates know what I'm up to and follow my lead in tight games.

Can't say I've quite worked out a way to defeat a better team in plunder or objectives though. Usually in those modes we'd usually get a beatdown from any good team.

Message 17 of 56 (385 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The best players are those who have the illusion and magic tricks of lag.

They aren't really good. they can just perform kills out of absolutely nowhere. sucks when you know you are vastly superior to that person.

and nah. I'm not the best.

I'd call this game as I call any game though, unless you are playing a solo mode, you cannot be the best, you can combine your efforts to have a good team, maybe even the best team, but it's a team game, there is no I in team.

I'm usually a good addition to any team, I don't run around taking all the kills as if I'm in solo mode, I stay around my team looking for team efforts tor taking people down.

If it's just n00bs though. I'll go off on my own, they don't need the gang attacks on them.

I don't rate my ability as the best, my tactical awareness however is second to none for tdm. we have taken out teams way better than ours by just setting up a camping post and covering all bases. Luckily some of my teammates know what I'm up to and follow my lead in tight games.

Can't say I've quite worked out a way to defeat a better team in plunder or objectives though. Usually in those modes we'd usually get a beatdown from any good team.

Ha stop being humble,I played against you last weekend during Naughty Paw Games you were pretty good Smiley Happy.

Message 18 of 56 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
824 posts

Jul 11, 2013
She's a little more than just pretty good.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 19 of 56 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14140 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Nooo.

I'm not good anymore.

Unless it's two good teams vs each other. I can do well in that with tactics.

Against newbs I'm a lost cause and just do really badly. Plus during NP events I mostly just fool around Smiley Tongue I can't get a win for it!

Message 20 of 56 (335 Views)
0 Likes