Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/12/2010
Online
824 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 11, 2013
Yea yea so u say, I've played with you enough over the years to know differently.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 21 of 56 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013
The best? It's clearly the dude a name like this: II-PROiBiZaStylElengend10-II
Message 22 of 56 (311 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
The best? It's clearly the dude a name like this: II-PROiBiZaStylElengend10-II

Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 23 of 56 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Nooo.

 

I'm not good anymore.

 

Unless it's two good teams vs each other. I can do well in that with tactics.

 

Against newbs I'm a lost cause and just do really badly. Plus during NP events I mostly just fool around Smiley Tongue I can't get a win for it!


Don't sweat it Aure ^-^

You're like me, if you know you're better than someone then you don't say it. You just think it and then cherish that thought forever.

 

@Zidane, when us girls are humble, we're thinking, "Oh I know I'm good. But I must hear it from other people. I MUST. Compliment me... NOW!" But we'll say it nicely ;D

"You're good!"

"Oh my god, stop! I'm not that good!"

Imagine us as Mr. Burns doing the creepy finger thing while we're being humble, that's basically most girls Smiley Tongue

 

Excellent....gif

Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 56 (295 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Nooo.

 

I'm not good anymore.

 

Unless it's two good teams vs each other. I can do well in that with tactics.

 

Against newbs I'm a lost cause and just do really badly. Plus during NP events I mostly just fool around Smiley Tongue I can't get a win for it!


Don't sweat it Aure ^-^

You're like me, if you know you're better than someone then you don't say it. You just think it and then cherish that thought forever.

 

@Zidane, when us girls are humble, we're thinking, "Oh I know I'm good. But I must hear it from other people. I MUST. Compliment me... NOW!" But we'll say it nicely ;D

"You're good!"

"Oh my god, stop! I'm not that good!"

Imagine us as Mr. Burns doing the creepy finger thing while we're being humble, that's basically most girls Smiley Tongue

 

Excellent....gif


This sums it up......But I still haven't play with you so I don't know yet....Aure on the other hand.....I'll let everyone else say what they think because there are no words Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 25 of 56 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Nooo.

 

I'm not good anymore.

 

Unless it's two good teams vs each other. I can do well in that with tactics.

 

Against newbs I'm a lost cause and just do really badly. Plus during NP events I mostly just fool around Smiley Tongue I can't get a win for it!


Don't sweat it Aure ^-^

You're like me, if you know you're better than someone then you don't say it. You just think it and then cherish that thought forever.

 

@Zidane, when us girls are humble, we're thinking, "Oh I know I'm good. But I must hear it from other people. I MUST. Compliment me... NOW!" But we'll say it nicely ;D

"You're good!"

"Oh my god, stop! I'm not that good!"

Imagine us as Mr. Burns doing the creepy finger thing while we're being humble, that's basically most girls Smiley Tongue

 

Excellent....gif


This sums it up......But I still haven't play with you so I don't know yet....Aure on the other hand.....I'll let everyone else say what they think because there are no words Smiley Wink


Apparently I've played with Aure but I can't remember playing with her D:

She believes we only ever played one game together and it was a month ago so I don't have a lot to judge on. Nationm however seems to worship my evasion skills so you can get a bit of an idea of how some people think of me.

 

I'll admit that me being cautious often leads me to die but besides that, I can usually get a head hunter every match if not every two since I go for headshots, even with snipers and I've been told by lots of people that even with Cloaked, my evasion skills are unbelievable. I gotta admit that I know of my evasion skills and I'm proud of them but besides that and me being able to kill multiple targets, even in sticky situations, I think I'm just a regular player ^-^

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 56 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Nooo.

 

I'm not good anymore.

 

Unless it's two good teams vs each other. I can do well in that with tactics.

 

Against newbs I'm a lost cause and just do really badly. Plus during NP events I mostly just fool around Smiley Tongue I can't get a win for it!


Don't sweat it Aure ^-^

You're like me, if you know you're better than someone then you don't say it. You just think it and then cherish that thought forever.

 

@Zidane, when us girls are humble, we're thinking, "Oh I know I'm good. But I must hear it from other people. I MUST. Compliment me... NOW!" But we'll say it nicely ;D

"You're good!"

"Oh my god, stop! I'm not that good!"

Imagine us as Mr. Burns doing the creepy finger thing while we're being humble, that's basically most girls Smiley Tongue

 

Excellent....gif


This sums it up......But I still haven't play with you so I don't know yet....Aure on the other hand.....I'll let everyone else say what they think because there are no words Smiley Wink


Apparently I've played with Aure but I can't remember playing with her D:

She believes we only ever played one game together and it was a month ago so I don't have a lot to judge on. Nationm however seems to worship my evasion skills so you can get a bit of an idea of how some people think of me.

 

I'll admit that me being cautious often leads me to die but besides that, I can usually get a head hunter every match if not every two since I go for headshots, even with snipers and I've been told by lots of people that even with Cloaked, my evasion skills are unbelievable. I gotta admit that I know of my evasion skills and I'm proud of them but besides that and me being able to kill multiple targets, even in sticky situations, I think I'm just a regular player ^-^


Smiley Surprised

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 56 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013
SteepMatt, Aurellia, Kratos_Snake & xINESCAPABLEx all in one thread, I feel like a noob. Smiley Sad lol 
Message 28 of 56 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:
SteepMatt, Aurellia, Kratos_Snake & xINESCAPABLEx all in one thread, I feel like a noob. Smiley Sad lol 

Lol its ok youre not Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 29 of 56 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Best Players of Uncharted

Jul 12, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
SteepMatt, Aurellia, Kratos_Snake & xINESCAPABLEx all in one thread, I feel like a noob. Smiley Sad lol 

Lol its ok youre not Smiley Wink


lol you don't gotta lie man. Smiley Very Happy 

 

Nah I can hold my own. Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 56 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes