Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 22 2012
By: Touch_of_Weed365 Splicer 69 posts
Offline

Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

[ Edited ]
32 replies 1562 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

Hey guys!

 

I have successfully finished my Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts series to help a couple players. I show the best class setup to use with evey gun in the game and people seem to enjoy it, but I want to see what the more "Hardcore" part of the community think of it. Here are the different episodes. Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

 

AK-47: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAxRxa1epYs

G-MAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzu4EXxNNu8

Dragon Sniper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfvXKYw-oo

M9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-gt25K0eA

KAL-7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f19DE3kXNNk

FAL-SS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81andba5_a8

Message 1 of 33 (1,562 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
You mean people who play Hardcore?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 2 of 33 (1,554 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/30/2010
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

 


TheStuntDouble wrote:
You mean people who play Hardcore?

I mean the more experienced players.

Message 3 of 33 (1,550 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
For the M9, I don't think you need Cloaked, unless you generally sneak around, which most people don't do. What you do need is faster movement since M9 is meant for mid-range gunfights. Monkey Man is a great choice for it, meaning.

For the kickback, I suggest something that doesn't throw back. Meaning? RPG/Hammer/T-Bolt. The first two is great for the mentioned "butt buddies" (lol) and if you're like me and does hit-and-runs, T-Bolt is also a great option.

For boosters, like I said, you need one with faster movement. Your booster choices are good, but I think it's best to go with FF/End + TS for Megabomb.

If you're kickback-dependent, it's Bargain for sure. Otherwise, try to prioritize faster movement (eg End + MM).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 33 (1,534 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/30/2010
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
For the M9, I don't think you need Cloaked, unless you generally sneak around, which most people don't do. What you do need is faster movement since M9 is meant for mid-range gunfights. Monkey Man is a great choice for it, meaning.

For the kickback, I suggest something that doesn't throw back. Meaning? RPG/Hammer/T-Bolt. The first two is great for the mentioned "butt buddies" (lol) and if you're like me and does hit-and-runs, T-Bolt is also a great option.

For boosters, like I said, you need one with faster movement. Your booster choices are good, but I think it's best to go with FF/End + TS for Megabomb.

If you're kickback-dependent, it's Bargain for sure. Otherwise, try to prioritize faster movement (eg End + MM).

Well, I'm 100% agreeing with you except for the FF part. I stopped using this a little while ago and I found myself getting around and flanking and stealthing my enemies much more than before with Cloaked. When I think about it, I'd rather have like 7 things instead of 1, which is faster strafing. And also the M9 is decent enough to win firefights without FF so yeah.

 

P.S: Whoa, that's some great feedback there! :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 33 (1,529 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
Dragon Sniper loadout's good, but let's not forget this gun has low ammo. If you're accurate, you can fare better with Sully's Dragon or Max Ammo + Reload Speed. Boosters have to be something sneaky or fast (Cloaked, Endurance). 2nd Booster is Monkey Man. Don't use Daredevil, since that pisses people off and would make the fights harder for you.

Kickback should be a ranged weapon (RPg, T-Bolt).


NOTE: Adjust camera sensitivity for this. It might help. Also compliments M9 users.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 33 (1,528 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
@ weed thanks bro. I'm an M9Dragon guy. Also the only time Cloaked worked for me was FFA, because in other modes i have the luck of sticking like a sore thumb.

Maybe Jeff/Roman's coolness radiates or something.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 33 (1,525 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/30/2010
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Dragon Sniper loadout's good, but let's not forget this gun has low ammo. If you're accurate, you can fare better with Sully's Dragon or Max Ammo + Reload Speed. Boosters have to be something sneaky or fast (Cloaked, Endurance). 2nd Booster is Monkey Man. Don't use Daredevil, since that pisses people off and would make the fights harder for you.

Kickback should be a ranged weapon (RPg, T-Bolt).


NOTE: Adjust camera sensitivity for this. It might help. Also compliments M9 users.

Again. Amazing feedback there. The reason I don't use extre ammo stuff is because I have Bargain and T-Bolt as my kickback. Think about it. Get 8 medals with your 20 Dragon bullets. Get a T-Bolt. Get another T-Bolt with the last one. If you die with your T-Bolt, just casually restart. :smileyhappy:

 

P.S: I love Daredevil. People get mad, people start sucking. :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 33 (1,521 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/30/2010
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@ weed thanks bro. I'm an M9Dragon guy. Also the only time Cloaked worked for me was FFA, because in other modes i have the luck of sticking like a sore thumb.

Maybe Jeff/Roman's coolness radiates or something.

No problem. I actually put off Cloaked in FFA because I want enemies to come at me so that I can get kills and yell "HEAD UP!" like a tryhard. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 33 (1,515 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
I dunno about you, but my version of pissing people off is when I take out the Dragon, I message someone "Where am I?", then hunt the person down.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 33 (1,510 Views)
Reply
0 Likes