Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Best Uncharted 3 Loadouts Series

Oct 22, 2012
Also, I noticed you have a preference for Marlowe's Para. Me too Smiley Very Happy

Marlowe's booster requires to be with a buddythat racks up cash like a god. Last match I did on that third booster was cool, but buddy extra was like... Below 2000 or something.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 33 (815 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I dunno about you, but my version of pissing people off is when I take out the Dragon, I message someone "Where am I?", then hunt the person down.

Haha I'll try that. My favorite way of trolling is getting a party of 5. Getting the [MW3] clan tag. Putting on Cloaked and KAL RoF's and Smoke Bomb. Hide somewhere in the map. When we get found, we Smoke Bomb or spray KAL's. Then, we watch people rage quit and get hate messages.

Fun for hours. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 33 (814 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Also, I noticed you have a preference for Marlowe's Para. Me too Smiley Very Happy

Marlowe's booster requires to be with a buddythat racks up cash like a god. Last match I did on that third booster was cool, but buddy extra was like... Below 2000 or something.

Haha yeah my non-party buddies get me like 1500$ only. Once I got like 135$ from my buddy. That was very helpful. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 33 (811 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Hey! Remember me? I'm SharkAlien12345 on Youtube! XD
Like I said then, I completely agree with all your loadouts! 
Best Trolling Loadout of mine:
KAL-7 (Blindfire accuracy/Rate of Fire)
Weapons Expert
Revenge/Daredevil (depending how I feel Smiley Wink )
Kickback: Sniper! (I use it to troll when I quick scope xD)

The warrior who protected his pride has one last story to tell
Message 14 of 33 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I'll use flynns m9/talbot fal
Cloaked/fleet foot
Monkey man/daredevil
I sneak around and like to surprise people with m9 while with the fal I go head on due to its amazing 5 shot kill
Message 15 of 33 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I also use drakes ak with fleet foot and monkey man
Message 16 of 33 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 22, 2012
BTW, there's a lot more to factor than gun stats. There's also player preferences. Camera sensitivity, all that. Me, for example. +1 camera sensitivity aids me greatly with my aiming speed when hit by bullets (faster aiming). I'm kickback-based, so Bargain is a must for my playstyle. I run into pairs a lot for some reason, so I use FF to strafe around and back, since they pretty much just try to rush to me.

As for weapons. My main is the M9, Marlowe's specifically. I have the knack of dying less, so I run out of ammo due to the longer time to kill me. Same goes for my Dragon, but since I don't have Sully's gun I had to buy Max Ammo. In FFA and 3TDM where there's less time to even bother living through, I use Chloe's M9. Reload Speed is cool, and you know. Scope zoom + Call Out makes up for the fact that I don't use Dragon i these modes much.

My handgun is Marlowe's Para. The Para 9 is the most obvious OP pistol in this whole game, and nonody cares. It also has BFmod, which makes it EVEN MORE OP.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 33 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Tau is a far better pistol with the M9 and AK47, Para-9 covers the extact same ranges as M9 and AK47, thus making it useless unless you run out of ammo, and you'll never be able to take out Snipers unless they're next to wall.

Eddy's AK and Chloe's M9 seem like the best choices for those weapons to me, but wouldn't be the best option for everyone.

And for the Dragon, Monkey Man is without a doubt the best slot 2 booster, with this gun you're best to not stay in the same place for too long, but higher platforms are the best advantage. So lots of climbing is best idea to get the most out of the gun.
Pepsi
Message 18 of 33 (762 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I guess it does in fact fall under preference and experience with a weapon. My suggestions are based on exactly how I play.
Message 19 of 33 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

I love this load-out:

Comic Con AK + Drakes Para-9

Slot 1: Explosive Expert Gold

Slot 2: Team Safe Gold

Kickback: Cluster Bomb (team safe!!!!)

I hate this load-out:

M9 Rof / Blindfire + Micro Rof / Blindfire

Slot 1: Weapon Expert Gold

Slot 2: Revenge Gold Smiley Mad

Kickback: Cluster Bomb (NO team safe!!!)

Message 20 of 33 (751 Views)
0 Likes