Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
868 posts

Re: Best and Worst Maps

Jan 11, 2012

i would choose city of trash over blindrise

________________________________________________________________________________

Unnecessary Censorship Episode #1 Uncharted Drake Fortune HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25t3GojA3SI
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Jan 11, 2012

well I dont really have problem with playing in any map because I've adapted but there are maps I would choose over others

preferable: facility, airstrip, desert village

non preferable: Syria (one sided map), highrise (ironically I've got more rampants in highrise than any other map)

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jan 11, 2012

I kind of like every map since they're all very differant but my favs certainly are: London Underground, Yemen and Syria. Why? In london I love the train part and villain spawn (North Atwood), in syria, if your a skilled cloaked player you really can have fun here and yemen, i just love how you have so much differant ways to tackle the enemy.

From above, below, the side...

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jan 11, 2012

Syria

Molten Ruins

Desert Village

Facility

London Underground (post start)

Airstrip (post start)

The "corner" (aka the chateu)

Yemen

Dislike

City of Brass

Museum

Highrise

London Underground (trains)

Airstrip (Planes & Trucks)

Please check out my YouTube Channel, for Uncharted 3 videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Jan 11, 2012

Why does no one like City Of Brass? The only time I ever get to play it is when there are low level people who have never played it before.

Like: Yemen, London Underground, Syria, Museum, Desert Village, Molten Ruins, Airstrip

Dislike: Both "cinematic" intros, Highrise, Chateau (campers dream map)

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Jan 11, 2012

facilty i like

city of trash i dislike

...I'm The Japanese Guy In The Suit
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11335 posts

Jan 18, 2012

A “most favorite multiplayer map” poll is now up in this Multiplayer section. The Highrise and City of Brass multiplayer maps have been combined into the “other” option. I have also included some images for the current multiplayer maps. I thought that might be useful for some individuals:

Which multiplayer map in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is your favorite?

http://community.us.playstation.com/polls/1567

If you guys ever need a poll then feel free to send me a private message.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 11, 2012

In my opinion, the worst map is and always will be Syria... it's just an annoying sniper-fest. As people have said before, whichever team has control over the T-Bolt spawn will win. It's a horribly unfair disavadantage to the team that spawns on the shotgun side.

And what annoys me about the map even more is that everyone seems to love it! Every time it comes up as a vote option, it gets about 7 votes each time. How can you like a map where nine times out of ten you play against a bunch of annoying skeleton skin try-hards using the Dragon, FAL-SS, G-MAL or spawn-running for the T-Bolt who kill you if you move an inch?

Visually, the map is pretty satisfying. That's pretty much the only good quality about Syria, in my opinion.

I don't really have one set favourite map, but I paticularly love Desert Village, Facility, Cave, The Village and Plaza.

Another map I really can't stand is City of Brass. In Uncharted 2, it'd have been one of my favourites because it just has that Uncharted 2 feel to it. The map is beautiful, visually, but it really just doesn't seem to work out for me no matter what fighting style I use. It's such a shame too - Ubar really had potential to be a great map, in my opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3535 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Fave: Airstrip, Museum

Least Fave: City of Brass. Facility solo vs a party can be tedious, but Cluster Bomb can remedy that. City of Brass is worse.

Edits:

TDM/Hardcore Fave: Airstrip, Train Wreck

3TDM Fave: Airstrip, Facility

Plunder Fave: Sanctuary (I guess..?)

Free For All Fave: I HATE FFA.

TmObj Fave: Chateau, London Underground.. Actually, I like TO on all maps except Syria, but mainly those two maps.

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Worst:

- Highrise

- Museum

- Syria

- Temple

Everything else is fine compared to these monstrosities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 112 (61 Views)
0 Likes