Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Best boosters and kickback combinations

Oct 30, 2012
Cloaked and monkey man is a great combo.
I throw that on my sniper and kill the ones that are camping in towers without them realizing it. You can move around really quick without people hearing you and it's easier to flank. Throw a TBOLT on there and you'll be fine.

With weapon expert and daredevil with quick boom: I can't see you finding 4 stragglers to get in 15 seconds.... I think you just end up with 3 extra grenades or you throw 2 at one person.

I use fleet foot with Chloe's M9 and teams safe. Team safe is good because I like I flank and rush so grenades don't knock you down. Also if a teamates is in a bad situation you can throw a nade at them and by the time the enemy shows up it explodes.
Message 11 of 21 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 3, 2013

my favorite boosters n kickback combination is probably Fleet Foot+Daredevil+Quick Boom cuz ill move faster while aiming,kill a enemy player,n i taunt over dem 2 get sum ammo,but if my quick boom kickback is ready 2 use,ill kill dem wit da impact grenade n taunt over dem n get another impact grenade.Its pretty sweet n clever.Plus,its meant for a person lik me cuz i lik taunting,movn fast,n using G-nades tht explode on impact.

Message 12 of 21 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 3, 2013

thts actually very clever bro cuz u can climb without makn any grunting sounds wen u climb,plus u can climb faster.

Message 13 of 21 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Also,ur other booster combinations r awesome.

Message 14 of 21 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Scoped In & T-bolt kickback

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 15 of 21 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 3, 2013
^That's my sniper loadout as well. Assuming all boosters we are talking about are at gold level, Scoped In with a sniper loadout is crazy effective. As long as you're used to the recoil of the dragon, using Scope In makes it almost as effective as using the t-bolt. And obviously, Scoped In while using the t-bolt is even better. If you have even half decent aim, you'll win every gunfight due to no pain wobble (excluding laggers, you can't beat em if you're already dead -__-).

Second slot booster is whatever most of the time. I usually use Treasure Hunter, as I still need between 1 to 3 treasures in each mode. Just depends what mood I'm in. Monkey Man is awesome at gold, major difference. Good for objectives modes that require a decent amount of climbing throughout the game. Bargain is great for getting your t-bolt (or other kb) a bit quicker.

People complain about QB all the time, even tho it normally results in 2-3 kills at most. T-bolt is more OP in my opinion. There have been quite a few times where that kb has gotten me 5 kills.

Aside from sniping, I like the Jade m9 and the GMAL. I usually use Elena's GMAL. Sure, I end up with more assists than normal but it's ok. When I use the m9, my boosters don't matter so much. I'll equip FF but I don't strafe anyway. When I need an ego boost, I'll use no boosters or kb. My score isn't altered much when I do that which makes me think that skill>cheap loadouts, or I don't know how to utilize boosters well. Idk.

Anyway that's about it. I know this thread is old, but I'm just happy to have something to ramble on about at this point.
Message 16 of 21 (302 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Oh, and I forgot to mention Cloaked. Making no sound at all and also having your player arrow not visible to opposing players can make for a fun game. If I get matched against noobs in FFA I will equip it sometimes.

The rule will be: assassin kills only, unless I get caught, or I punch the opponent in the back of the head instead of killing them. Then I BF my para and still try to win with hand to hand combat if possible. I've only won a couple games that way but it's an option that makes those kinda games more fun for both me and the noobs.

If I went all out against 7 other new players, I could go 15-0 or 15-2 and end the game in 3 minutes. Using the cloaked rules, results in the game going much longer, and also gives the new guys a really good chance to get to 15 before me.

I could probably make an entire thread devoted to methods I use to keep this game fresh for me lol.
Message 17 of 21 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Fleet foot, Daredevil, Smoke Bomb. 

Message 18 of 21 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Explosive Shell Expert+ Bargain or Treasure Hunter(cos the rare drop weekend) and RPG or Hammertime. Have fun!
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 19 of 21 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Ooh, it'll have to be Fleet Foot+Ammo Award+Sniper/Hammer/Shottie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 21 (237 Views)
0 Likes