Apr 01 2013
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts
Accepted Solution

Best first slot booster

58 replies 469 views Edited Apr 1, 2013
Hey guy, l actually a lil' tired of cloaked 'cause my playing style has changed l played real agressive now and use gmal ak and fal so any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 59 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Re: Best first slot booster

Apr 1, 2013
I'm actually*
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 59 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I thought about either scoped in or fleet foot. Maybe regeneration?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 59 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Its really up to your playstyle, if you're more of a stealth, sneaky player use cloaked. If you're an agressive player use Fleet Foot.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 59 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Yh so what fleet foot pretty much does is: it makes you aim faster so you'll keep aiming on your opponent more easily right?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 59 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 1, 2013
And what does fleet foot do to my sniping style i mean i don't hope it'll make me aim too fast :/
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 59 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Fleet Foot makes you move faster while aiming, it doesn't help your aiming, if you aim bad its up to you, there's no booster to help you with that.

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 59 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Ok so fleet goot makes your body movement faster while aiming :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 59 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Since you say you're trying to be aggressive, I recommend either Fleet Foot or Regeneration.

Fleet Foot used correctly aids tremendously in gunfights. You can throw off your opponents' aim with your fast strafing speed, keeping you in the fight longer. You can also pop in and out of cover fast with it too.

Disadvantages of FF are that it is less effective at longer ranges because it gets harder to adjust your aim over distance as you strafe. Stopping power (especially the AK) destroys the booster. Being shot first or being taken by surprise also can render FF moot.

Regeneration is great for an aggressive yet evasive playstyle (my preferred style). This booster shines if you have good map knowledge and positioning . You can get into fights and then find cover or run when you see the odds are stacked against you, recover fast, and be ready to fight again when your opponents think you're still weak.

The main disadvantage of Regen is that it can depend on the game's connection. There are times where my screen goes back to normal after taking damage and I go back out thinking i'm fine and die like I had no health at all. But to me this is very infrequent. Still, it's an issue.

So yeah, those are my recommendations.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 59 (410 Views)
Wastelander
697 posts

Apr 1, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Hey guy, l actually a lil' tired of cloaked 'cause my playing style has changed l played real agressive now and use gmal ak and fal so any ideas?

If you DON'T want to use Cloaked then the second most effective booster would probably be Fleet Foot for the AK-47 and the FAL-SS. I would personally recommend Scoped In for the G-MAL (although it is pretty difficult to level up :smileysad:). I would NOT recommend using Regeneration ever solely because of lag (e.g. You think you're completely healed, but then some guy comes up and finishes you off with a punch because some how, in his world, you hadn't healed yet.), otherwise it might be a useful booster. Weapon Expert is a lot of fun, but you'll get called a try-hard a lot. Anyway, those are the only viable options for first slot boosters unless you're super hardcore and use a badge of honor/negative booster. :smileywink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 59 (403 Views)