Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Re: Best first slot booster

Apr 3, 2013

I feel like Fleet Foot is useless most of the time because of lag. What good does strafing do if you're standing still on the other player's screen... :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 59 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Apr 3, 2013

The big 5: Cloaked, FF, SI, ESE and WE.

Only use weapon expert with the M9 though. ESE on explosive saturated maps (and you plan to use them). FF/SI depends on personal preference and if you are planning on sticking with your loadout weapon. If not any of these, use Cloaked.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 59 (322 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17713 posts

Apr 3, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Only use weapon expert with the M9 though.

I actually recommend using it with the Kal-7 with Blindfire Accuracy and RoF mods (bring on the hate, everyone). With these two mods, you maximize your blindfire potential and gain an even quicker TtK (Time to Kill), which is increased even more by the BF Acc mod making more bullets hit.

I know it may be frowned upon, but using this loadout makes the Kal nearly unstoppable in close range and is very fun to use. :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
Hateproof

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 59 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

I actually recommend using it with the Kal-7 with Blindfire Accuracy and RoF mods (bring on the hate, everyone). With these two mods, you maximize your blindfire potential and gain an even quicker TtK (Time to Kill), which is increased even more by the BF Acc mod making more bullets hit.

I know it may be frowned upon, but using this loadout makes the Kal nearly unstoppable in close range and is very fun to use. :smileyhappy:

Spoiler

Or the KAL, I forgot :smileytongue:

But I think that Blindfire Accuracy is outclassed by Reload Speed or Clip Size on the KAL.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 59 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17713 posts

Apr 3, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Spoiler

Or the KAL, I forgot :smileytongue:

But I think that Blindfire Accuracy is outclassed by Reload Speed or Clip Size on the KAL.

From experience, it really doesn't need either of those mods. The clip size is fine and the reload speed on it really doesn't affect me at all.

When I use the Kal, I alway use this loadout (yes, yes, I know) and I don't really ever have a problem with it. Plus, the BF Acc mod makes blindfiring in cover a viable option, since it can go to a very far range and still hit your target.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 59 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 3, 2013
O_o l really discussed the weapons l use so l wouldn't get **bleep** like kal-7 and m9
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 59 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

In my experience, clip size and/or reload speed on the KAL seems way more beneficial to the gun than BF acc or RoF. Since the gun already has both the highest blindfire stat and RoF stat in the game, it hardly needs a boost. BUT because of this high RoF and 10 bullets to kill, the clip gets exhausted really quickly on just 1-2 enemies, making both clip size and reload speed extremely beneficial to the gun.

On to WE, I beg to differ on only using it for the M9... honestly that's the only gun I DON'T use it on and it's my most used slot 1, there can be some pretty deadly combinations made along with pistols and the weapon switch.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 59 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9828 posts

Apr 4, 2013
@Munnsy

None of the character Dragons are any good. What the hell.

WE gold is for Dragon users only,
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 59 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

Apr 4, 2013

max ammo(extra clip) and call out along with the potential of a come here booster for your buddy. Sully's dragon is legit for a supporting sniper. As well as Draza's for a more aggressive sniper.

Not to say a WE dragon can't be amazing, but the character snipers are great too...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 59 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Draza's Dragon is the best imo.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 59 (113 Views)
0 Likes