Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Re: Best first slot booster

Apr 4, 2013
@sand makes sense, but I get in a sniper vs sniper battle, and it DOES help to have faster reload/reload delay so that you can take the other sniper out as you switch places because duh, everyone knows you're there by now.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 51 of 59 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 4, 2013
This is actually starting to look like the offical Dragon thread xD
Message 52 of 59 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Official*
Message 53 of 59 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Cloaked Lv3 is by far my favorite booster, it allows me to rush tower campers in Yemen and Syria or just campers in general, allows me to escape fire fights when odds are against me, noobs run pass me without noticing, be immune to Exposed powerplay, and best of all, makes me feel like a deadly Assassin (as well as get Assassin medals).

As always, my weapon loadout is G-MAL + Acc and Micro + RoF.

Message 54 of 59 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Da-Hedgie wrote:

Cloaked Lv3 is by far my favorite booster, it allows me to rush tower campers in Yemen and Syria or just campers in general, allows me to escape fire fights when odds are against me, noobs run pass me without noticing, be immune to Exposed powerplay, and best of all, makes me feel like a deadly Assassin (as well as get Assassin medals).

:smileyvery-happy:.......but yeah this is true

Sleep Matt signature
Message 55 of 59 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Da-Hedgie wrote:

Whenever the Exposed powerplay comes up, and the woman goes "Heroes/Villains are exposed", I'd say "But not me~" smugly, while feeling pity for my Fleet Foot teammates.

They may have superior moonwalking skills, but I'm the one not filled with bullets <3

Message 56 of 59 (181 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Da-Hedgie wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Da-Hedgie wrote:

Whenever the Exposed powerplay comes up, and the woman goes "Heroes/Villains are exposed", I'd say "But not me~" smugly, while feeling pity for my Fleet Foot teammates.

They may have superior moonwalking skills, but I'm the one not filled with bullets <3

Especially Pak-80,or M32 Hammer or RPG ones.....:smileyvery-happy: I hate Power Weapons

Sleep Matt signature
Message 57 of 59 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Da-Hedgie wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Da-Hedgie wrote:

Especially Pak-80,or M32 Hammer or RPG ones.....:smileyvery-happy: I hate Power Weapons

I personally love them, you will too if you get down as to when they might spawn and be able to gain controll with them.

Message 58 of 59 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I know when they spawn and all the locations......i just dont use them

Sleep Matt signature
Message 59 of 59 (166 Views)
0 Likes