0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: Blindfire Deterrent

Mar 24, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Here are some tips for you people who think that blindfire is OP:

1: Grenade Roll: if someone comes at you, blindfiring like a wild man, simply run away from him and drop a grenade mid-roll. He will either A. Die, which happens about 70% of the times I do this. B. Throw back the grenade, which gives you time to turn around and shoot him while the throwback animation is happening. C. Get downed, which also gives you time to turn around and shoot him. D. Nothing will happen because you timed your grenade badly (it's not hard to get good at though). getting hipfired happens especially in tight places, if I roll, the game often thinks I want to go in cover, so I get in cover instead and get killed, and even if I manage to roll and drop a grenade, hipfire is so accurate that I am dead before it explodes and my opponent even has the time to throw the grenade away...

2. Be aware of your surroundings: never just look one way while running to your next objective. Always be looking to the side and behind you. Not being aware of what's behind or to the side of you is one of the most common ways to be blindfire jumped. If you see people coming, you can get the jump on them. They will be expecting to blindfire, so they will be caught off guard. Also, avoid tight spaces where you can easily get smoked by blindfire. avoid tight spaces, the problem is with this game is that hipfire is so effetive, all those guys are at the tight spaces, of course I can camp in the open spaces, but then I only can wait 20 minutes for no opponent to show up, also some maps only have tight spaces (chateau and desert village), I guess I should ragequit when those maps show up...

3. Use blindfire properly: this feature is in the game for a reason. To fend off enemies who get too close, which in most cases means the people who use blindfire as a playstyle. Although taking down someone with a Kal in a blindfire battle is hard, it's much easier to take down someone using an M9 or AK. Stop aiming and admit that blindfire is a real tactic in these situations, just not a playstyle of blindfire.never, I will never let the game play for me, I perfer dying in the game than getting an undeserved kill...

For those of you who say that blindfire is OP, this just isn't true. Unless I take someone completely off guard, it takes a much longer time to kill someone with blindfire than by aiming. Also, don't be oblivious when it comes to planning. When a map like Desert Village is picked, don't expect to win with a GMAL or Dragon. I would actually encourage using a blindfire weapon on small maps like these, because of all the small spaces where aiming just isn't as useful. But if using blindfire doesn't sit right with you, just stay away from packed areas. You will be killed, hands down. Why? not because blindfire is OP, but because it's far more useful in small areas. We're not supposed to be able to aim kill in every situation. That's why blindfire is in the game. we are not supposed to aim kill in every situation, but we are able to kill with hipfire in every situation except from huge distances, seriously, if I wanted to kill someone with hipfire from 15 metres away I would succeed, just zig-zag hipfire towards me, the annoying sticky aim assist will make it impossible for my opponent to aim at me, and even from the distance I am hipfiring from I hit a lot of bullets...

see above in red ^

For the first one, jump instead of roll. Or just don't be a wimp and fight back, yes, with blindfire. For the second, I'm not asking you to ragequit on chateau or desert village. As I said, on some maps, using blindfire is essential. If you refuse to use blindfire to make a point, you've probably robbed yourself of most wins on small maps. Third, I'm glad you're so noble and amazing, but this is a game not real life, so you can let yourself get killed in close range, I won't care. It's in cases like people rushing you, that if you don't use the feature implemented in the game for those particular situations, you must be intolerably stupid. Fourth, hipfire is incredibly unreliable, and can't kill anything unless it's within 15 m. I get the vast majority of my kills from aiming at more than 15 m. If you don't like my advice, then why did you post here?

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 32 of 43 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
Advice thread? More like blindfire propaganda.

As I said, I don't use blindfire. I'm just suggesting a balance between hipfire spam, and thinking that blindfire should be burned with fire.

Message 33 of 43 (187 Views)
Survivor
2222 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

As I said, I don't use blindfire. I'm just suggesting a balance between hipfire spam, and thinking that blindfire should be burned with fire.

And like I said we can't see if you are blindfireing all day because you post on an alt account.

Signature02.png

Message 34 of 43 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I just have one tip to add: play against me. I can't hit the broad side of a barn with blindfire. :smileytongue:
Message 35 of 43 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Harold you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You're so called claim of my non accomplishments pffft.

Blindfire isn't an accomplishment, I'm more than confident ive killed more blindfire morons than u ever have as well.

I'll admit i play black ops2 every now and then, but i mainly quickscope there. Accuracy is actually encouraged and rewarded there greatly. My accuracy with the snipers is at 50% and it just feels natural. Aiming is greatly handicapped in u3, which i play everyday -_-

Don't u tell me how to do something when i more than confident i do better than u. Im willing to bet ive headshot, genaded, and avoided more blindfire idiots than you. That still doesnt make blindfire balanced or in no need of a nerf. Hide behind your alt account all you want but this thread is still bs.

I mean, we have all played this game long enough to have done these things and suddenly u make a thread about some "tricks" that are obvious and expect us to just accept blindfire as an accomplishment as well??

Message 36 of 43 (152 Views)
Survivor
2195 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Blindfire isn't overpowered, it's broken. I can't take any of the tips or what is being stated in the original post seriously. Saying blindfire is meant to be in the game and used in situations when you can't 'aim and kill' is stupid. Blindfire should have never been this powerful, the tactics you listed barely help at all (rarely do they benefit you in a blindfire situation.) "Unless I take someone completely off guard, it takes a much longer time to kill someone with blindfire than by aiming." The only reason is because the sprint mechanic and range allows for them to hit you at 20 feet away, integrate it with lag and you have the cheapest mechanic in the game. If they can't hit you with blindfire, aiming is better to play with. The developers however made this game more friendly and basically allowed every blindfire shot to hit, and did this for the casuals. I don't even have to have the blindfire reticle aimed at the person to make the bullets hit, it does it for me. Blindfire is in every game as a last resort if you run into someone up close and panic. Most people will be able to aim from 5 feet away getting the kill over the guy not aiming. That's how it should work, This whole point of this thread is to encourage blindfire use and to support it as not being broken but an intended feature of the game. The only people who would agree with this are people who solely blindfire or those who wanted gun nerfed like the G-MAL which allowed the progression from aiming to blindfire to occur. I can't believe we actually have people defending blindfire now. Should we nerf the AK-47, M9, and Dragons ability to have such accuracy and crank up their blindfire accuracy?

Raptr Gamercard
Message 37 of 43 (143 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

And like I said we can't see if you are blindfireing all day because you post on an alt account.

I discussed the fact that I use an alt in the first thread I ever posted in. You're late.

Message 38 of 43 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Harold you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You're so called claim of my non accomplishments pffft.

Blindfire isn't an accomplishment, I'm more than confident ive killed more blindfire morons than u ever have as well.

I'll admit i play black ops2 every now and then, but i mainly quickscope there. Accuracy is actually encouraged and rewarded there greatly. My accuracy with the snipers is at 50% and it just feels natural. Aiming is greatly handicapped in u3, which i play everyday -_-

Don't u tell me how to do something when i more than confident i do better than u. Im willing to bet ive headshot, genaded, and avoided more blindfire idiots than you. That still doesnt make blindfire balanced or in no need of a nerf. Hide behind your alt account all you want but this thread is still bs.

I mean, we have all played this game long enough to have done these things and suddenly u make a thread about some "tricks" that are obvious and expect us to just accept blindfire as an accomplishment as well??

You don't have to listen to me. I'd be fine with you disagreeing with me if you weren't raging all the time.

Message 39 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I'm not "raging," but I'll NEVER let any1 talk down to me like u did. I'm not gonna back down from any1 in real life or otherwise.

Don't you dare tell me what to play or what to do.

I can guarantee u quickscoping in black ops2 is far more difficult than the autoaiming blindfire you're so proud about idc about the rest. I love u3, but there is still issues that can be altered. Garbage like blindfire shouldn't be kept as it is in the only multiplayer i truly like. Crap like that keeps it from its full potential -_-
Message 40 of 43 (90 Views)