Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Re: Blindfiring with Snipers?

Sep 2, 2013

Strictly going forward to an opponent and blindfiring increases the chance of hitting him or her as well. I tested this a while ago with a friend of mine because he always wanted to duel with me by blindfiring the T-bolt. He always had the upperhand on me because he attacked as straight as possible. I practiced this quite a few times and it increased my kills. It even worked a couple of times against someone that used a riot shield just run straight against him and shoot. Although it isn't a really safe tactic due to the huge risk you take it can still come in handy in some cases.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 21 of 23 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Strictly going forward to an opponent and blindfiring increases the chance of hitting him or her as well. I tested this a while ago with a friend of mine because he always wanted to duel with me by blindfiring the T-bolt. He always had the upperhand on me because he attacked as straight as possible. I practiced this quite a few times and it increased my kills. It even worked a couple of times against someone that used a riot shield just run straight against him and shoot. Although it isn't a really safe tactic due to the huge risk you take it can still come in handy in some cases.

Like so? ^_^

Kind of surprised me when it hit.

Do you feel me?

Message 22 of 23 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Sep 2, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Like so? ^_^

Kind of surprised me when it hit.

Yes :smileyvery-happy:DDD exactly like that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 23 of 23 (206 Views)
0 Likes