Oct 31, 2013
So you just completely removed bargain level 3 o.O
Message 11 of 50 (726 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Boosters Stacking Behavior - Patch 1.18

Oct 31, 2013
I thought ND could reset all the loadout choices. I mean, set then all to default. NOT change the levels of the boosters or remove mods or something, but just remove the stack which exists because of existing loadouts.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 50 (721 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Way to continue to **bleep** up your own game, Naughty Dog. I appreciate all the hard work your team has dedicated to this, and other, games over the years. Still a fan and have tremendous respect for your talent, but your decisions you make concerning the game are so off-the-wall random that I have to question where you get your ideas.
Message 13 of 50 (679 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Triple Bargain was awesome whilst it lasted. 

Message 14 of 50 (657 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

We called out and noticed the boosters stacking issue with Patch 1.18. We've pushed a live update the will level the playing field and make it more balanced again. Level 3 will be removed from Bargain. We are looking into other adjustments but that's a fair start. Game on!

There are bigger issues than Bargain...

Everything that's stackable should get the same treatment, you can't just pick on Bargain users.

I played a plunder. Against someone with Double Beast Mode. They were totally unhitable.

To be honest, I think your best move would be putting all the boosters back to how they were and then working out the way to avoid this before implimenting this change.

Message 15 of 50 (626 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

We called out and noticed the boosters stacking issue with Patch 1.18. We've pushed a live update the will level the playing field and make it more balanced again. Level 3 will be removed from Bargain. We are looking into other adjustments but that's a fair start. Game on!

There are bigger issues than Bargain...

Everything that's stackable should get the same treatment, you can't just pick on Bargain users.

I played a plunder. Against someone with Double Beast Mode. They were totally unhitable.

To be honest, I think your best move would be putting all the boosters back to how they were and then working out the way to avoid this before implimenting this change.

I thought it was funny seeing people sprint with the idol. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 50 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 31, 2013
So... Again. IF POSSIBLE, delete all loadout saves, ND. I mean, yoy probably saved our loadouts. Just clear it out, put it back to vanilla ak, vanilla Para and default boosters and KB.

I mean, if you can. It's cool with us. What are we gonna be **bleep** about, we have to pick everything again? Rename the loadouts? Lol.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 50 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So... Again. IF POSSIBLE, delete all loadout saves, ND. I mean, yoy probably saved our loadouts. Just clear it out, put it back to vanilla ak, vanilla Para and default boosters and KB.

I mean, if you can. It's cool with us. What are we gonna be **bleep** about, we have to pick everything again? Rename the loadouts? Lol.

They said they can't reset loadouts. I know they can though but i'm gonna assume the only way that would be possible would be resetting everyones profile stats which isn't even an option.

Unfortunately ND forgot that online gaming communities are filled with dishonest try hard boosters who will run any exploit into the ground till the whees fall off.

Their best bet is to reverse the booster changes because i'l be p!ssed if they nerfed Beast Mode next. 

Message 18 of 50 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Oh. Well, that sucks. You can't nerf all the stackable boosters. It's stupid. I mean, not everyone cheats. Basically, people who didn't cheat but use bargain are screwed. Super.

Let's go with putting them back where they were, then. Although, the people who already stacked WILL keep their stack, so... **bleep**. You sure ND can't just reset?

Well, if they can't, just nerf all the boosters that are stackable until people stop using them. It's not pretty and time-consuming, plus it won't cover people who still haven't came back.
Message 19 of 50 (590 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Triple Bargain remains. 

Message 20 of 50 (587 Views)