Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Boosters Stacking Behavior - Patch 1.18

Nov 1, 2013

scootgar wrote:
What a total **bleep**-up. Kept your record of ruining the game with patches.

Not really, this patch was good. This was their only mistake and it isn't that game-breaking, as I am sure many do not know about it. 

Message 31 of 50 (515 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 1, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Please do not let your hatred of this cloud your judgment as this was a great patch this was perhaps the only downfall of a marvelous update to this game

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 50 (515 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1200 posts

Nov 1, 2013

They really can't reset loadouts? How is that? We either need a reset or go back to the previous booster version.

Anyway, we need a solution for this. Double/triple boosters are really annoying.

Also, did you think about all the new players when you increased the prices for paid boosters, ND? I don't use ping or bargain, but if a newbie wants to try them... for 250-500k? You might as well remove them from the game Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 50 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

They really can't reset loadouts? How is that? We either need a reset or go back to the previous booster version.

Anyway, we need a solution for this. Double/triple boosters are really annoying.

Also, did you think about all the new players when you increased the prices for paid boosters, ND? I don't use ping or bargain, but if a newbie wants to try them... for 250-500k? You might as well remove them from the game Smiley Tongue

It might be because multiplayer data pertaining to loadouts and equipment is connected to our psn account and therefore under the jurisdiction of PSN/SEN. ND can manipulate the individual aspects within the loadout  (guns, boosters, etc.), but cannot control loadout data.

Message 34 of 50 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Better than having an unfair disadvantage against parties of five's with Paid Boosters (Bargain) with quick boom. 

Message 35 of 50 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

Nov 1, 2013

You know a patch is great when I say it is since I always complain.

Something that makes me not complain has to be an absolutely epic patch.

Message 36 of 50 (480 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I can still get Ping every game lol. Did nothing to those who have played for a while. Money is no problem, except for the noobs. Thanks ND.

Message 37 of 50 (475 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1200 posts

Nov 1, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

I can still get Ping every game lol. Did nothing to those who have played for a while. Money is no problem, except for the noobs. Thanks ND.

This is exactly the problem. The veterans who should not buy it still can, but the beginner who wants to try it can't afford it. Newbies probably think these boosters are an automatic win for such a price and will be heavily disappointed. Not that it's a bad thing, but yeah... I wish we never had ping and instead something like heavy bullets or maybe endurance or something like that, boosters that just help you a little bit but those at a fair price. Instead we got this stupid SA-stuff again Smiley Indifferent

Maybe ND actually can't do anything about the loadouts for the reasons mentioned above. Too bad. I just want everyone to be in the same boat.

Message 38 of 50 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 1, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Yeah, i'm trying to look at the good side of the patch but the game decided to make my TS stop working. At least it **bleep**ed only my G-MAL loadout, the rest is fine... somehow... i still have TS in slot 2 on my other loadouts.

Message 39 of 50 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3425 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

This is exactly the problem. The veterans who should not buy it still can, but the beginner who wants to try it can't afford it. Newbies probably think these boosters are an automatic win for such a price and will be heavily disappointed. Not that it's a bad thing, but yeah... I wish we never had ping and instead something like heavy bullets or maybe endurance or something like that, boosters that just help you a little bit but those at a fair price. Instead we got this stupid SA-stuff again Smiley Indifferent

Maybe ND actually can't do anything about the loadouts for the reasons mentioned above. Too bad. I just want everyone to be in the same boat.

They just had a week of Double XP.

And everyone will never be in the same boat sorry but i'm glad ND isn't simply to catering to new players. Sounds selfish but what happens when these new players gather experience & wealth? 

Earning XP is fairly easy once they aren't locked at level 15.

Message 40 of 50 (455 Views)
0 Likes