Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 18 2013
By: J9Power4 Lombax Warrior 102 posts

Bored, New Topic...

[ Edited ]
24 replies 470 views Edited Sep 18, 2013

Just felt like visiting the forums again with a few random questions for you guys.
1. Have you ever been overlooked because of your stats by one of your friends tryhard friends, but proved to be just as good as them or better?
2. Honestly do you care more about winning or holding a strong KDR
3. How hard do you rage? (on and off MIC)
4. What drives you to still play this game.

5. Run into someone that's like 100k/20k, but nothing to show for it lol

I would answer these myself, but on mobile..

Photobucket
Message 1 of 25 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: Bored, New Topic...

Sep 18, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

Just felt like visiting the forums again with a few random questions for you guys.
1. Have you ever been overlooked because of your stats by one of your friends tryhard friends, but proved to be just as good as them or better?

1. No, my stats aren't that bad and I don't consider someone that does that a friend.

2. Winning

3. Not at all, or at least not over Uncharted. I think the only time I really raged was when I played Uncharted 2 with Invalid on... And those times Matthijs blew me up at a 15+ kill streak. I don't mind dying at a high killstreak but I do mind being teamkilled.

4. Nothing.

5. What?

Signature02.png

Message 2 of 25 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Sep 18, 2013
1. My stats are negative. If you don't like me for it either we were never friends to begin with or I already unfriended you.
2. Winning. Duh. Point of the whole game.
3. I don't rage about UC. My last rage was on GTA when someone interrupted my cool stunt run by blowing my car up.
4. I don't have GTA 5 yet.

5. Okay.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 25 (456 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Wow ok guys... 5 I'm asking if you've ran into someone with high stats, but nothing to back them up.. Question 1 was also asking about your friends "FRIEND" not the person your friends with.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 25 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Sep 18, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:
Wow ok guys... 5 I'm asking if you've ran into someone with high stats, but nothing to back them up.. 

All day, every day....

Signature02.png

Message 5 of 25 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Sep 18, 2013
1. Then I "accidentally get kicked out" and "I can't seem to join anymore, sorry".

5. Dude. Really. Literally every time I play, I run into someone with illogically high stats (as in, obviously not legitimate, not probably not legitimate).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 25 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2035 posts

Sep 18, 2013
1. Yes lots of my friends have alt accounts.
2. I used to care about my kdr only back in the day but now I don't care much.
3.I used to rage a bit back in the day.
4.Only game im good at except black ops.
5. Yea I have run into many of them.

As of now my lack of interest in this game has affected my stats hard. I don't seem to try and I get bored of it easily. Right now I consider to be at my lowest with my ratio barely hanging on. My prime was 6 months ago.
Message 7 of 25 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 19, 2013

1. Somewhat. I have negative stats but as of late, I've been doing really well. I did well before, but now is a lot better. I have my off matches though, but most of my friends assume I would be a lot worse lol.

2. Only thing I care about is having fun. I could care less about my bad stats or losing. As long as I have fun, I'm good.

3. I sometimes just hit the seat next to me on the couch to relieve anger. Other times, I just mumble to myself if there's a lot of BS going on in the match. I may get a bit loud, as my sister told me so, but I'm not as angry as I may sound.

4. It's still fun. Not sure what else there is really lol. I don't play this game a whole lot though.

5. Seen a few but there were probably a lot more. I rarely check someone's stats (unless it's someone I resently added)

Message 8 of 25 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

1. no ... i might do the opposite sometimes; i might be looked at as i'll do really well, but then i'll just suck sometimes (it happens)

2. if that's a question between the 2 options, i guess i have to say winning

3. i used to rage pretty hard (off mic) when i gave a **bleep**, but now i don't really care, some things will still **bleep** me off, but i keep my cool :smileywink:

4. i still play uncharted to play with friends; just play for fun

5. edit: i don't get what you mean by "nothing to show for it" ... does poorly in a match? then no i haven't

Message 9 of 25 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 19, 2013
@ Canadian "Nothing to show for it" is a phrase..? I use amongst my friends xD we'll be like "Wow look at this guy 80k kills with a 4kdr, but nothing to show for it." lol i like to call it "Clean" trash talking. With the question however i just meant someone with great stats, but horrible aim, use ping, etc
Photobucket
Message 10 of 25 (346 Views)
0 Likes