Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Re: Bored, New Topic...

Sep 19, 2013
You mean someone who talks the talk but can't walk the walk?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 25 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 19, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

Just felt like visiting the forums again with a few random questions for you guys.
1. Have you ever been overlooked because of your stats by one of your friends tryhard friends, but proved to be just as good as them or better?
2. Honestly do you care more about winning or holding a strong KDR?
3. How hard do you rage? (on and off MIC)
4. What drives you to still play this game?

5. Run into someone that's like 100k/20k, but nothing to show for it lol Not a question, just a statement.

I would answer these myself, but on mobile..

1. Yep. They were my friends. I don't know how it started but they started to have their period and then when I could snipe them and all they were doing was blindfiring, they just ragequit and deleted me.

2. I care about both. While I'm not someone who'll boost stats, I don't want bad stats either.

3. If I die fairly (someone's aiming at me and they happen to kill), then I'll just sigh and get a little annoyed. If someone has to hide and camp for a kill then I'll insult them but just to myself. Then there are those people who you just think, "Well you have cheater all over you!" when they glitch or lag everywhere. I end up swearing at them and then leaving the game because I'll probably end up throwing my controller at my TV if I continue to stay. I'm not exactly a rager but I don't have the patience to play in a game where I am completely useless and can't do anything.

4. I'm good at it... that's all :smileytongue:

Bang Bang!

Message 12 of 25 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You mean someone who talks the talk but can't walk the walk?

I talk the talk and walk the walk in high heels. 12 points to Lili.

Bang Bang!

Message 13 of 25 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Why would you play a videogame in high heels?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 25 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Why would you play a videogame in high heels?

Young Marlowe does it. #Idol

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 19, 2013
@Stunt ya basically lol.
@ xInescapable: Ya more like a statement, and that's why I only play with friends now. I find when you make fun of each others death ex "Dude that noob smacked you headuuup *lol*" and then proceed to argue with your friends it kinda helps me at least coupe(?) with the painful lag or w/e
Photobucket
Message 16 of 25 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

J9Power4 wrote:

Just felt like visiting the forums again with a few random questions for you guys.
1. Have you ever been overlooked because of your stats by one of your friends tryhard friends, but proved to be just as good as them or better?
2. Honestly do you care more about winning or holding a strong KDR
4. What drives you to still play this game.

5. Run into someone that's like 100k/20k, but nothing to show for it lol

1. No, my stats aren't that bad and I don't consider someone that does that a friend.

2. Winning

3. Not at all, or at least not over Uncharted. I think the only time I really raged was when I played Uncharted 2 with Invalid on... And those times Matthijs blew me up at a 15+ kill streak. I don't mind dying at a high killstreak but I do mind being teamkilled.

4. Nothing.

5. What?

that only happened once :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 25 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 19, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

1 I add people if they are nice to talk to, and so do others add me, I don't care about my stats, and my friends don't care about stats, and most friends are better than me, but we play good as a team :smileyhappy:

2 I don't give a **bleep** about KDR, it should never have been invented, leaderboards should never have excisted, it only makes people ruin other people's fun, I play for fun, and of course I always try to win

3 I never rage, I am a lot of the time **bleep** of though...

4 I haven't played in a while, but usually I play just to chat with friends :smileytongue:

5 what is the question here?

Message 18 of 25 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2507 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

1 - Actually yes but I love when situations like this happens.

2 - Winning considering I mostly play Objectives these days.

3 - I hardly ever rage when playing anymore I expect non stop BS every time I play, I use to rage when I just started out in Comp though mostly just swearing occasionally nothing over the top.

4 - Playing with friends basically & the fact i'm not a huge FPS fan.

5 - ALL THE TIME, that's why I never back out of a lobby based off peoples stats.

Message 19 of 25 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

Sep 19, 2013

1. I've never been overlooked. As soon as people see my name, they are prepared to die. At least, if they've seen the film.     

2. Winning. By a mile. 

3. I rage so hard that I make my microphone blush. And I don't even have a microphone.     

4. What drives me to still play this game? Money. My dream is to turn pro, quit my job, and support my family by playing U3 full time. Also fame and glory. When the book finally closes on U3 multiplayer, I want to be known as the single greatest player the world has ever seen. I'm a simple man with simple needs. 

5. If I run into someone with 100,000 kills, I immediately wet my pants. After I change clothes, I find a place to hide until the match is over. And I don't mean that my character hides/camps during the match. I mean that *I* physically hide somewhere in my house and make my wife come get me when the match is over.  

Message 20 of 25 (253 Views)