Apr 21 2013
By: BADDCOMPLEX First Son 4 posts

Bought a NEW copy of Uncharted 3 GOTY and the code doesn't work.

2 replies 363 views Edited Apr 21, 2013
I bought the game new from Best Buy today and the GOTY code didn't work, because someone already used it. I called Sony and they said take it back to Best Buy and get another one because the code was used last year! LAST YEAR!?!?! I Googled this topic and found pages and pages of people with the same problem. I'm surprised that Sony hasn't done something about this. How can people get these codes and use them? Sony seems to know about the problem but could care less to do anything about it. Now I have to go back to Best Buy tomorrow and hopefully get another copy that works. Best Buy shouldn't have to deal with Sony's mistake that they refuse to correct.
Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Bought a NEW copy of Uncharted 3 GOTY and the code doesn't work.

Apr 24, 2013

I also just bought a NEW copy of Uncharted 3 GOTY and the online pass doesn't work. I have a normal copy of Uncharted 3 as well so I can play it online. But this game was bought so that a friend could play online as well... Who do I talk to to receive the code I've payed for?

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Re: Bought a NEW copy of Uncharted 3 GOTY and the code doesn't work.

Apr 24, 2013
Here is the Playstation customer service number for anyone living in the U.S. 800-345-SONY
Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)
0 Likes