Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 23 2013
By: Killer-B2482 Monster Hunter 35 posts
Accepted Solution

Bring Back Hardcore

47 replies 444 views Edited Mar 23, 2013
Hardcore is easily the best gamemode of UC3 for many reasons it should replace classic because classic was only made in my opinion to make people complaining about treasure rarity stop then they quit the game. Simply put hardcore fixes many not all gameplay problems

1)Increased Health- deters blindfire + melee
2)No kickbacks - kickbacks aren't in classic but they still suck especially quickboom
3)No boosters/ weapon mods - instantaneous removal of fleet foot and rof, while fleet foot dominates all gamemodes.
4)Throwbacks- Grenades are very powerful when you can't throw them back

Also I'm relatively new to the forums so please forgive me if I sound stupid or this was posted elsewhere
Message 1 of 48 (444 Views)
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 23, 2013

I've began to appreciate the thought of keeping classic exactly as it is right now, except for two changes:

1) No stat hats -

2) Hardcore health

I just think it would be interesting to have 1 mode with a slightly different health model

But hardcore was a bit dull w/out boosters, imo. 

Do you feel me?

Message 2 of 48 (439 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Don't worry, this was posted before. I'm a BIG HC fan, and HC is the ONLY mode I had fun in, even with the Lab in. That said:

-HC also has no powerplays, iirc. All about good plain arse-kicking.
- you can throw back nades in HC, and nades do considerably less damage to people outside radius. It's still powerful, just saying, after reading #4

Anyway. I DON'T think you should kill Classic with it. People still love that game mode, and I'd prefer a time where HC and Classic can coexist in a mode called Deathmatch.

You should see Steepmatt's thread about bringing HC back when it was first removed. Seriously, they kept brining up "CLASSIC IS BETTER" as if we wanted to kill it (we didn't).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 48 (424 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Hardcore was boring, and barely different than TDM. Go complain about something else.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 4 of 48 (391 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 23, 2013

And freaking learn to adapt to whack n' roll and blindfire like the rest of us!

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 5 of 48 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Classic was pretty much UC2. Why didn't you guys just play that then?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 48 (375 Views)
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Mar 23, 2013
No. :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 48 (369 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Hey, I'm an answer!

But seriously. I want HC back. You can keep your Classic and Elimination. Seriously, Classic mode is okay, killing HC was stupid.
Message 8 of 48 (366 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I don't care about classic, its just uc2, if I wanted to play that I would, and I do every once in a while. Learn to adapt to blindfire + melee? How do you adapt to impossibly accurate shots followed by a 3 meter away punch.
Message 9 of 48 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Hey man. I keep telling you, people like Classic mode and we shouldn't kill it, despite their sucessful effort to do the opposite of what I'm trying to say here.

Seriously. We can have HC WITHOUT killing Classic.
Message 10 of 48 (341 Views)