Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14213 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tack129 wrote:

I changed my mind after giving it some thought but I still wouldn't play it as I still don't enjoy it. It's whether ND wants to do it which I have a feeling they don't want to do.

If they do it however, what is it to say that they decided to go ahead and do what they did last time and replace Classic Mode with Hardcore mode?

That I would have a problem with.


Don't worry. All I wanted is HC back. No Classic removal (possibly implement the Tap's playlist idea thing as well, because that's cool).

 

If they remove it, I got Classic's back. They don't need the **bleep** HC got.


Remove Elimination / Co-op Hunter for it.

 

Lol Elimination doesn't even work properly. When people quit and join and stuff it goes all weird.

 

Those two deserve to be removed from a functionality standpoint.



Message 31 of 48 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6815 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tack129 wrote:

I changed my mind after giving it some thought but I still wouldn't play it as I still don't enjoy it. It's whether ND wants to do it which I have a feeling they don't want to do.

If they do it however, what is it to say that they decided to go ahead and do what they did last time and replace Classic Mode with Hardcore mode?

That I would have a problem with.


Don't worry. All I wanted is HC back. No Classic removal (possibly implement the Tap's playlist idea thing as well, because that's cool).

 

If they remove it, I got Classic's back. They don't need the **bleep** HC got.


Remove Elimination / Co-op Hunter for it.

 

Lol Elimination doesn't even work properly. When people quit and join and stuff it goes all weird.

 

Those two deserve to be removed from a functionality standpoint.


Yet those are 2/3 of my most played modes on UC3 right now. I have fun with both of them greatly.

Feet
Message 32 of 48 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2011
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013
Hunter arena is terrible, its so glitchy like half the time players won't respawn or the idol's can't be picked up, or the round refuses to end. Lots of stuff. Personally I only played hunters to get rare treasures.
Message 33 of 48 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14213 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tack129 wrote:

I changed my mind after giving it some thought but I still wouldn't play it as I still don't enjoy it. It's whether ND wants to do it which I have a feeling they don't want to do.

If they do it however, what is it to say that they decided to go ahead and do what they did last time and replace Classic Mode with Hardcore mode?

That I would have a problem with.


Don't worry. All I wanted is HC back. No Classic removal (possibly implement the Tap's playlist idea thing as well, because that's cool).

 

If they remove it, I got Classic's back. They don't need the **bleep** HC got.


Remove Elimination / Co-op Hunter for it.

 

Lol Elimination doesn't even work properly. When people quit and join and stuff it goes all weird.

 

Those two deserve to be removed from a functionality standpoint.


Yet those are 2/3 of my most played modes on UC3 right now. I have fun with both of them greatly.


I'd play them if they were fixed, but I just don't see the need for broken modes, I'd enjoy them if I didn't have to wait x amount of minutes for a late joiner in Elimination..

 

or didn't have my game ended in hunter by a quitter.



Message 34 of 48 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6815 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

the point I was making was that the modes still have their fans, removing a mode would be ridiculous. I mean I still get full 10-man teams plenty of times in elimination and hunter is close to dead yes, but I still find matches with my friend enough to have a great time.

 

removing modes is a bad idea in my opinion, let alone for a mode that was already removed before which it shouldn't have.

Feet
Message 35 of 48 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

I thought classic would be a whole new mode, It amazed me to know that they replaced Hardcore with it.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 36 of 48 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 25, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Hardcore was boring, and barely different than TDM. Go complain about something else.


Weren't you that guy that was whining like a baby about "respect"?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 48 (166 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Hardcore was boring, and barely different than TDM. Go complain about something else.


Weren't you that guy that was whining like a baby about "respect"?


Aint that ironic.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 38 of 48 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 26, 2013
Don't remove other modes. Merge Elim, Classic and HC into a mode called Deathmatch.

Also i play Co-op Hunter arena.

Only way I get a sweet life vest.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 39 of 48 (139 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6815 posts
 

Re: Bring Back Hardcore

Mar 26, 2013

I don't get the concept of merging modes into one. Will this just combine rules or bring up a voting screen on which rules you want? If so that doesn't sound to great either... Smiley Indifferent

Feet
Message 40 of 48 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes