Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

the trade in value for this game is only 5-8 dollars anyway it's really not a big deal

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 21 of 93 (465 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2349 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

like i've said before the multiplayer on this game is garbage and i'll happily play my other games like Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Assassins Creed


This game makes other MPs look like garbage, and I honestly don't understand how people can play AC's multiplayer.

Message 22 of 93 (465 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19219 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

like i've said before the multiplayer on this game is garbage and i'll happily play my other games like Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Assassins Creed


This game makes other MPs look like garbage, and I honestly don't understand how people can play AC's multiplayer.



Honestly, I agree with this. CoD never gave me this much fun, BF3 didn't hook me, AC:B just felt boring and I don't like Hide-and-go-Seek games, and others I don't want to delve in to.

 

UC is probably one of, if not, the best MPs out there right now.

Message 23 of 93 (453 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

Know what F it, i'm going to be a call of duty fanboy now Smiley Very Happy

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 24 of 93 (451 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

What is the point of breaking it? Couldn't he just sell it, trade it in, or give it away? Or maybe just not play it as often? This new trend is just stupid... I hope people come to their senses and stop acting like10 year olds!




Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 25 of 93 (447 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

like i've said before the multiplayer on this game is garbage and i'll happily play my other games like Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Assassins Creed


This game makes other MPs look like garbage, and I honestly don't understand how people can play AC's multiplayer.



Honestly, I agree with this. CoD never gave me this much fun, BF3 didn't hook me, AC:B just felt boring and I don't like Hide-and-go-Seek games, and others I don't want to delve in to.

 

UC is probably one of, if not, the best MPs out there right now.


For me IMO, UC3,BF3,AC. Will never touch COD.

Message 26 of 93 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

if i stop playing it for a while i'll end up playing it again so there's practically no point

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 27 of 93 (438 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19219 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

if i stop playing it for a while i'll end up playing it again so there's practically no point



Then why the hell did you break it? Smiley Indifferent

Message 28 of 93 (426 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2349 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Know what F it, i'm going to be a call of duty fanboy now Smiley Very Happy


meme

Message 29 of 93 (422 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

the multiplayer is weak nuff said

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 30 of 93 (421 Views)