Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
368 posts

Re: Broke the Longest Kill Streak record!

Aug 27, 2012
Hey munnsy, thanks for backing me up, but let it be bro. Nothing you or I say or do is going to make any difference.

Wow at all the haters. My first and only comment addressing them.

I don't get where all the hate is coming from besides jealousy tbh.
I never said I'm the best in the world.
I think that if anyone thinks that a WR is going to be made against players like OMG then I pity your intelligence.
Suuuure it's like shooting fish in a barrel or easy with n00bs in the non-dlc pool... Which is why no one else seems to have anywhere near the same score nor proof of it.

Lag complaints? Well I don't think I ever heard that one in online gaming before...

I consider this a feat and an accomplishment, and I encourage others to try and break it in a legit manner. That's the idea about keeping track of UC community records.

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 41 of 64 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Aug 27, 2012

newuxtreme wrote:
Hey munnsy, thanks for backing me up, but let it be bro. Nothing you or I say or do is going to make any difference.

I think that if anyone thinks that a WR is going to be made against players like OMG then I pity your intelligence.
Suuuure it's like shooting fish in a barrel or easy with n00bs in the non-dlc pool... Which is why no one else seems to have anywhere near the same score nor proof of it.

Lag complaints? Well I don't think I ever heard that one in online gaming before...

I consider this a feat and an accomplishment, and I encourage others to try and break it in a legit manner. That's the idea about keeping track of UC community records.

I reached the kudo flood so have a smiley instead :smileyhappy:

Do you feel me?

Message 42 of 64 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 27, 2012

newuxtreme wrote:

I just don't want a innocent player who is one of the best in the game - pub and custom - to be known for something he is not.

Message 43 of 64 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Haters? I was complimenting you and making a joke that you were too good for the Casual League since I'm nowhere near your level on skill.

Can you explain how that is hating?
Message 44 of 64 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I thought I was a real good player once! :smileywink:

even with my sad internet connection I was a hard target and every player I touched with a bullet turned to dust, I could run around punching players out first time every time, I even had to question some of my obvious off target shots that actually took players out

but sadly that glory all came crashing down around my ears when I changed my slow ip to a far superior one and had to play how the game was designed to be

now I'm on the receiving end of lag and realised...

Now I'm not as good as I thought I was! :smileysad:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 45 of 64 (203 Views)
Sackboy
495 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Cyris wrote:

Not really impressed when you don't have a full team, are playing by yourself, and the other team consists of people who don't know how to play the game. I mean really? That one guy meleed your grenade.

"Shooting fish in a barrel" isn't anything special.

I agree with you in that the other team doesn't know how to play the game, but it's not like the OP is claiming this is was a high level, team vs team game.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 46 of 64 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Still better than me, Sprink!

Message 47 of 64 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I've got 38 before, but seeing as I have no "legitimate" reason to prove myself, but I know I am right. 

Please come at me with your insults. Thank you. 

Message 48 of 64 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 7, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

I've got 38 before, but seeing as I have no "legitimate" reason to prove myself, but I know I am right. 

Please come at me with your insults. Thank you. 

When?

Message 49 of 64 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 7, 2012

My highest kills we're 40, yes it was in the non-DLC pool, my friend Chris got 41 and he showed me a cinema... nothing to see here, but nice kill streak

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 50 of 64 (124 Views)
0 Likes