I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Broke the Longest Kill Streak record!

Sep 7, 2012

As much as I agree that theres nothing special here ( Some lagger curbstomped new players ) I know for a fact you would get no where near that streak as you zatoa suck.

Message 51 of 64 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 7, 2012

brandon207_ wrote:

As much as I agree that theres nothing special here ( Some lagger curbstomped new players ) I know for a fact you would get no where near that streak as you zatoa suck.

And how would you know that? You've never played me or seen me play. It really doesn't matter what you think child.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 52 of 64 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Sep 7, 2012

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Still better than me, Sprink!

Only sometimes when I can bother to concentrate, lol Smiley LOL

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 53 of 64 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

And how would you know that? You've never played me or seen me play. It really doesn't matter what you think child.

LOL I have played you I remember you rage quiting after going 0-5 and I'm a child LOL your the forum troll who has nothing to do in life

Message 54 of 64 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 7, 2012

brandon207_ wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

LOL I have played you I remember you rage quiting after going 0-5 and I'm a child LOL your the forum troll who has nothing to do in life

actually i've never played you and i would be more than happy to

brandon207_ wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

actually i've never gone 0-5 in a TDM, if i go 0-2 in a TDM i quit. Your a child speaking nonsense. All of my unluckies are from Hunter and Plunder you dumb witted child

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 55 of 64 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Zataoa is a good player, I played a match with him (or her?)

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 56 of 64 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 7, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Zataoa is a good player, I played a match with him (or her?)

thanks libra but... why'd you delete me?

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 57 of 64 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 7, 2012
I didn't delete you Smiley Sad

I've never deleted a friend Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 58 of 64 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

actually i've never played you and i would be more than happy to

brandon207_ wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

actually i've never gone 0-5 in a TDM, if i go 0-2 in a TDM i quit. Your a child speaking nonsense. All of my unluckies are from Hunter and Plunder you dumb witted child

You quit at 0-2 ahahaha

Message 59 of 64 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Zatoa is so bad aha and don't lie it definetly happend child. Your not welcome on these forums your known as the forum troll.

Message 60 of 64 (132 Views)
0 Likes