Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7341 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 26, 2013
I have the perfect solution! Make UC3 just like 1.05 UC2!!!
Sleep Matt signature
Message 21 of 100 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Higher health would be good, but without glitch fixes, I still wouldn't be able to play UC2 Plunder.

Well this is assuming that the gamebreaking glitches would be fixed by ND, just with 1.04 UC2 greatness.


Going back to 1.04 wouldn't be a good move for the franchise though IMO UC2 MP hasn't aged that well. 

 

All we would get from 1.04 is higher health.


UC2 MP hasn't aged well because it's the crappy post 1.04 version.

 

1.04 had seperate hit boxes so that is a step up. It also had better responsiveness than UC3 has ever had in its MP.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 22 of 100 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1310 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 27, 2013

Since the mods msged me twice about blacklisting Smiley Sad I guess i'll put some good input to this thread. 

 

Turn off UC3 servers. 

Re-support UC2. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 23 of 100 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 27, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Since the mods msged me twice about blacklisting Smiley Happy I guess i'll put some good input to this thread. 

 

Turn off UC3 servers. 

Re-support UC2. 


Hmm...

 

 

I like your idea. 

 

Uncharted 2, I find to be with all it's current flaws, more enjoyable than 3.

 

Aiming is simple and easy, gameplay is responsive and fun. Just needs a kick in the balls to get back up and running!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 24 of 100 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
619 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

UC 2 in UC 3?

 

lol

They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.

Message 25 of 100 (159 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7341 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

Why did you bump this garbage dude

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 100 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 27 of 100 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7341 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 100 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1310 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)


Dis gon' be good. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 29 of 100 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7341 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)


Dis gon' be good. 


Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 30 of 100 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes