PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

To be fair you have quite the resume of derailed threads to your credit.....and also it is not derailed it can just as eqsily be brought back

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 100 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

I provide... a service. I contribute my own input, my own thoughts, to try to improve the game. I also like to speculate in threads. It's not garbage. It's my thoughts and opinions.........refresh the page.

All of your responses in threads I have seen the past week are nothing but antagonizing remarks of the OP...including 1 of mine as well. I respect that you have your own opinion we all do ......but there is a fine line between speculation and offense which you seem to do to alot of people here most of the time that I have seen. I edited my other post

They are only antagonizing if they are viewed with a certain mindset. I do not intend to antagonize or offend with my posts. I just want to provide my own unique voice on these forums.

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked or all the comments gets deleted again.:smileyvery-happy:

This is the kind of garbage posting that does nothing but breed negativity and derails my thread.

Actually your thread has been OT, since the second page.

Funny you're one to talk about negativity.:smileyhappy:

You're right, but there was at least some discussuion going on, now the trolls have derailed it entirely. It's such a shame that this thread was hardly given a chance, by the trolls in this thread.

What trolls? 

What kinda discussion were you hoping for, without 'breeding Negativity upon UC3? 

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 100 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

To be fair you have quite the resume of derailed threads to your credit.....and also it is not derailed it can just as eqsily be brought back

I never intended to derail threads. I was just providing my own input(I'm not Jeff).

If this thread can be "brought back", I would like to invite you to be the one to do it, since you were the one to derail it. :smileyhappy:

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 100 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I never intended to derail threads. I was just providing my own input(I'm not Jeff).

If this thread can be "brought back", I would like to invite you to be the one to do it, since you were the one to derail it. :smileyhappy:

Why should I? you would derail mines and not bring it back.......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 100 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

I provide... a service. I contribute my own input, my own thoughts, to try to improve the game. I also like to speculate in threads. It's not garbage. It's my thoughts and opinions.........refresh the page.

All of your responses in threads I have seen the past week are nothing but antagonizing remarks of the OP...including 1 of mine as well. I respect that you have your own opinion we all do ......but there is a fine line between speculation and offense which you seem to do to alot of people here most of the time that I have seen. I edited my other post

They are only antagonizing if they are viewed with a certain mindset. I do not intend to antagonize or offend with my posts. I just want to provide my own unique voice on these forums.

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked or all the comments gets deleted again.:smileyvery-happy:

This is the kind of garbage posting that does nothing but breed negativity and derails my thread.

Actually your thread has been OT, since the second page.

Funny you're one to talk about negativity.:smileyhappy:

You're right, but there was at least some discussuion going on, now the trolls have derailed it entirely. It's such a shame that this thread was hardly given a chance, by the trolls in this thread.

What trolls? 

What kinda discussion were you hoping for, without 'breeding Negativity upon UC3? 

I would like a conversation that discusses what ND can take from Unhcarted 1.04, that can improve UC3.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 100 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Why should I? you would derail mines and not bring it back.......

I haven't derailed any of your threads.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 100 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Apr 29, 2013

I am speaking theoretically ......you probably would have derailed and if I did the same who knows if you would or wouldn't

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 100 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

I am speaking theoretically ......you probably would have derailed and if I did the same who knows if you would or wouldn't

So you won't help bring my thread back on track, just because you think I wouldn't do the same for you? 

Wow...

I'm done with your trolling.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 100 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Yes

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 100 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013
So does anyone else believe that Uncharted 1.04 provides the foundation to build a better Uncharted?

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 100 (97 Views)
0 Likes