Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

UC3 & UC2 are two different games they aren't direct sequels per say ND built UC3 MP from the ground up for this reason.

UC3 is dying support for the game will probably end with the release of the last BMM.

Anyways to help you bring back your thread.

What would you take from Both UC2 & 3 that cam be improved upon for UC4 ? 

I think that's a better discussion.

Not direct sequels, in the sense that the ending of Uncharted 2 directly led to 3 is what you mean right? 

A sequel is a sequel and the dramatic deperature from Uncharted 2 to 3 was unnessacary. No one was asking for PPs and KBs.

Hmm, I like that question.

Well for starters, I would use 1.04 as the foundation for Uncharted 4, and I guess, I'd take customization and emblems from 3, even though they weren't that great to begin with, and were later on used as a way for ND to satisfy there greed. I guess I also liked the Multiplayer Gods "Smoting" Glitchers. What else... the stealth melee icon letting you know you could Stealth kill was good too. I think if they could make it so Sprint wasn't used so **bleep** often then they could add that. That's pretty much it. Most of Uncharted 3s additions did more harm than good imo.

Not Direct sequels in the sense each game started with a different story line & concluded that story at the end, God of War games 1-3 are direct sequels.

The foundations of 1.04 such as?

And sprint should be like how it was in the first beta, anyways I think you don't give UC3 enough credit, IMO it layed the ground work for UC4 M, now all ND needs to do is build on it, polish & balance stuff, while adding new more refined mechanics & ofcoure better net-coding & dedicated servers.

Also Micotranactions are here to stay.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 100 (163 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 30, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
How about everyone should migrate to TLoU multiplayer when it comes out?

When it's out most of us probably will.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 100 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive

What?? what will it be based on? it would be way better as Co-Op wih alot of different Co-Op modes

It has CMP, but I don't think it will be as fleshed out as some are thinking.

Co-op should be the primary focus, or maybe they can have 4 vs 4 Co-op survival pitting teams against each other to see who survives longest against the infected.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 100 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

UC3 & UC2 are two different games they aren't direct sequels per say ND built UC3 MP from the ground up for this reason.

UC3 is dying support for the game will probably end with the release of the last BMM.

Anyways to help you bring back your thread.

What would you take from Both UC2 & 3 that cam be improved upon for UC4 ? 

I think that's a better discussion.

Not direct sequels, in the sense that the ending of Uncharted 2 directly led to 3 is what you mean right? 

A sequel is a sequel and the dramatic deperature from Uncharted 2 to 3 was unnessacary. No one was asking for PPs and KBs.

Hmm, I like that question.

Well for starters, I would use 1.04 as the foundation for Uncharted 4, and I guess, I'd take customization and emblems from 3, even though they weren't that great to begin with, and were later on used as a way for ND to satisfy there greed. I guess I also liked the Multiplayer Gods "Smoting" Glitchers. What else... the stealth melee icon letting you know you could Stealth kill was good too. I think if they could make it so Sprint wasn't used so **bleep** often then they could add that. That's pretty much it. Most of Uncharted 3s additions did more harm than good imo.

Not Direct sequels in the sense each game started with a different story line & concluded that story at the end, God of War games 1-3 are direct sequels.

The foundations of 1.04 such as?

And sprint should be like how it was in the first beta, anyways I think you don't give UC3 enough credit, IMO it layed the ground work for UC4 M, now all ND needs to do is build on it, polish & balance stuff, while adding new more refined mechanics & ofcoure better net-coding & dedicated servers.

Also Micotranactions are here to stay.

I think they should give sprint a limit, like 3 per game, so it's not abused like it currently is. UC2's gameplay was smoother, and a lot less, blocky, for lack of a better word. Thats what I mean. Also, things like seperate hit boxes should make a comeback.

I'm not done yet but I have to go for a bit...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 100 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive

What?? what will it be based on? it would be way better as Co-Op wih alot of different Co-Op modes

Co-op should be the primary focus, or maybe they can have 4 vs 4 Co-op survival pitting teams against each other to see who survives longest against the infected.

Instead of survival to see who lives longest against AI.....why no have one team be humans and the other be infected in a survival match with weapons and all that good stuff from the story? it could be Elimination or TDM style

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 100 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Apr 30, 2013

This thread sucked when it was made weeks ago

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 100 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive

Oh I like that idea a lot actually.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 100 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Like I said earlier....instead of survival to see who lives longest against AI, it should be 4 humans vs 4 infected with survival elements and weapons like hammers and axes it can also be in TDM or Elimination rules

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 100 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive

Oh I like that idea a lot actually.

As long as in Co-op we don't kill each other on purpose. It's stupid. It's a game meant for surviving and the first thing you do is kill everyone so you can pretend to be dumbarse-Rambo.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 100 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 30, 2013

By the way, EyeCue, in my previous post I meant to say "pushes down". Sorry, I was a bit sleepy when I wrote that :smileytongue:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 100 (87 Views)
0 Likes