Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 30, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

By the way, EyeCue, in my previous post I meant to say "pushes down". Sorry, I was a bit sleepy when I wrote that :smileytongue:

Was this post really necassary? Why not add to the discussion instead of saying you edited your previous post?

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 100 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

By the way, EyeCue, in my previous post I meant to say "pushes down". Sorry, I was a bit sleepy when I wrote that :smileytongue:

Was this post really necassary? Why not add to the discussion instead of saying you edited your previous post?

It's quite ironic that you're complaining about unnecessary posts. You're the same guy who necrobumped a 2-year-old thread, right?
Anyway, here are my thoughts on this subject: Naughty Dog should definitely use Uncharted 2 as the model for U4. That game is/was fun, addictive and had less general BS (Powerplays, for example).

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 100 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

It's quite ironic that you're complaining about unnecessary posts. You're the same guy who necrobumped a 2-year-old thread, right?
Anyway, here are my thoughts on this subject: Naughty Dog should definitely use Uncharted 2 as the model for U4. That game is/was fun, addictive and had less general BS (Powerplays, for example).

waiting for eyecues reply ;P 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 100 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Why is it even necessary to announce this?

@Black_MiD

Yup, I gotta say that I sure do agree with your thoughts about BABU!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 100 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Black_MiD

I found it necessary

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 100 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Black_MiD

I found it necessary

I didn't. It didn't add anything. maybe you should have added some more information to it.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 100 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Black_MiD

I found it necessary

I didn't. It didn't add anything. maybe you should have added some more information to it.

Oh, i don't know i can do that. i'll try next time. 

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 100 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 1, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Black_MiD

I found it necessary

I don't like your tone. It sounds like your just looking for another situation that would lead to a dilema.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 100 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 1, 2013

And we're back to being OT. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 100 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Black_MiD

I found it necessary

I don't like your tone. It sounds like your just looking for another situation that would lead to a dilema.

Why would I wanna do that? You're the troll here, maybe you're trying to do it. e.e

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 100 (64 Views)