Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 100 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

May 1, 2013

OT?

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 100 (914 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 1, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

OT?

Off Topic :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 100 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

May 1, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

OT?

Off Topic :smileyhappy:

something else to add to the acronyms thread!

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 100 (907 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

May 1, 2013
Lol. I'll add it.

Anyway, my opinion is that UC3 is kinda more fun. Just me though, although my bias is because I played UC2 only after this infamous 1.04 patch.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 100 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Lol. I'll add it.

Anyway, my opinion is that UC3 is kinda more fun. Just me though, although my bias is because I played UC2 only after this infamous 1.04 patch.

I agree UC3 is more fun, plus I love the faster paced gameplay, UC2 is good but people need to just stop comparing them two different MP that was meant to offer two different experiences.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 100 (895 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 1, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Lol. I'll add it.

I agree UC3 is more fun, plus I love the faster paced gameplay, UC2 is good but people need to just stop comparing them two different MP that was meant to offer two different experiences.

But Uncharted 3 took everything that made Uncharted 2 great, and **bleep** all over it.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 100 (889 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

May 1, 2013
That's your opinion man. Me, I love HC mode.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 100 (883 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Lol. I'll add it.

But Uncharted 3 took everything that made Uncharted 2 great, and **bleep** all over it.

Let me reiterate UC2 & 3 are totally different games, ND said they set out to make UC3 MP atotally different experience from that of UC2 because UC2 MP wasn't their full vision of what they wanted the game to be.Judge them on their own merits because even the UC3 SP gameplay mechanics changed alot from the previous game.You must remember ND is still fairly new to online MP, they are still learning about getting it right, overall they must have done something right with UC3 otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 100 (879 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

May 1, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Lol. I'll add it.

Let me reiterate UC2 & 3 are totally different games, ND said they set out to make UC3 MP atotally different experience from that of UC2 because UC2 MP wasn't their full vision of what they wanted the game to be.Judge them on their own merits because even the UC3 SP gameplay mechanics changed alot from the previous game.You must remember ND is still fairly new to online MP, they are still learning about getting it right, overall they must have done something right with UC3 otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Agreed, despite Uncharted 3's problems it is still one of my favourite games. Not even Black Ops 2's sniping is enough to get me away from hearing that classic "ching" every time I earn a kill. :smileyhappy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 100 (179 Views)
0 Likes