Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 31 of 100 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)


You thinking my thread is "garbage" made me think that you disagreed with my thoughts. I apologize.

 

I am very insulted that you think my thread is a "hot mess".First of all this ain't no Jack-in-the-Box sandwich. Second, by reusing the Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings for a new Uncharted would ensure a good quality game. This is important.

 

I don't appreciate you calling me ignorant. I think that you are arrogant for assuming that your opinion of a thread is fact. If people want to post in my thread, then they should because obviously they have something to add to the discussion.

 

I don't appreciate my thread being called garbage, and your insults directed towards me. 

 

The only garbage are your emoticon posts, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 32 of 100 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 


It's not garbage. If you don't like it stay out of it.

 

The only garbage are the emoticon posts from the forum member you mentioned, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 33 of 100 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 


It's not garbage. If you don't like it stay out of it.

 

The only garbage are the emoticon posts from the forum member you mentioned, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.


This "thread" is obviously a poor attempt at trolling. It adds nothing to the discussion of the multiplayer and just pushes down the good threads, so I can't see how it is anything BUT garbage.

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 34 of 100 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)


You thinking my thread is "garbage" made me think that you disagreed with my thoughts. I apologize.

 

I am very insulted that you think my thread is a "hot mess".First of all this ain't no Jack-in-the-Box sandwich. Second, by reusing the Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings for a new Uncharted would ensure a good quality game. This is important.

 

I don't appreciate you calling me ignorant. I think that you are arrogant for assuming that your opinion of a thread is fact. If people want to post in my thread, then they should because obviously they have something to add to the discussion.

 

I don't appreciate my thread being called garbage, and your insults directed towards me. 


For lack of a better word i used hot mess.......OK so 1st I am not insulting you I am insulting your thread 2 very different ideas and agendas that are not alike at all. 2nd this game is not UC2 nor will it ever be this is UC3 and it will stay like that therefore rendering this thread useless. 3rd I never called you ignorant I said you are acting ignorant very big difference read better (I apologize if that is the impression you got from my post). 4th and last I have never been arrogant nor am I arrogant please do not assume I am based on how I express myself. I am deeply sorry but this thread has no relevance please let it die next time it sinks to the bottom 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 35 of 100 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 


It's not garbage. If you don't like it stay out of it.

 

The only garbage are the emoticon posts from the forum member you mentioned, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.


This "thread" is obviously a poor attempt at trolling. It adds nothing to the discussion of the multiplayer and just push downs the good threads, so I can't see how it is anything BUT garbage.

 


How is this thread trolling anyone? Please enlighten me.

 

If there is any trolling going on, it's coming from the posters that have done nothing but derail the thread I tried to create.

 

 

What this thread is trying to add to the discussion is a point of view that believes Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings(actually everything about it) would be the foundation to a better Uncharted game.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 100 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 


It's not garbage. If you don't like it stay out of it.

 

The only garbage are the emoticon posts from the forum member you mentioned, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.


This "thread" is obviously a poor attempt at trolling. It adds nothing to the discussion of the multiplayer and just push downs the good threads, so I can't see how it is anything BUT garbage.

 


How is this thread trolling anyone? Please enlighten me.

 

If there is any trolling going on, it's coming from the posters that have done nothing but derail the thread I tried to create.

 

 

What this thread is trying to add to the discussion is a point of view that believes Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings(actually everything about it) would be the foundation to a better Uncharted game.


Bro yes it would but that was the past it will not happen again it was 3 years ago its time to move on

Sleep Matt signature
Message 37 of 100 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

1)UC 2 in UC 3?

 

2)lol

3)They will sure do this HUGE change a few weeks before TLOU arrives.


1) I want them to just make a game like Uncharted 2 1.04.

2) lmao

3) I don't think they will.

 


SteepMatt wrote:

Why did you bump this garbage dude


My thread isn't garbage just because you don't agree with my methods.

Who said i disagree?in fact i agree i just know the difference between hot mess and importance and make no mistake this is hot mess you just bumped it again....there are better and more important threads pushed down because of ignorance (largely on your part)


You thinking my thread is "garbage" made me think that you disagreed with my thoughts. I apologize.

 

I am very insulted that you think my thread is a "hot mess".First of all this ain't no Jack-in-the-Box sandwich. Second, by reusing the Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings for a new Uncharted would ensure a good quality game. This is important.

 

I don't appreciate you calling me ignorant. I think that you are arrogant for assuming that your opinion of a thread is fact. If people want to post in my thread, then they should because obviously they have something to add to the discussion.

 

I don't appreciate my thread being called garbage, and your insults directed towards me. 


For lack of a better word i used hot mess.......OK so 1st I am not insulting you I am insulting your thread 2 very different ideas and agendas that are not alike at all. 2nd this game is not UC2 nor will it ever be this is UC3 and it will stay like that therefore rendering this thread useless. 3rd I never called you ignorant I said you are acting ignorant very big difference read better (I apologize if that is the impression you got from my post). 4th and last I have never been arrogant nor am I arrogant please do not assume I am based on how I express myself. I am deeply sorry but this thread has no relevance please let it die next time it sinks to the bottom 


Insulting my thread, is by extension insulting me, because of what I believe would be a good foundation for building a better Uncharted game. 

 

Your right. This game isn't Uncharted 2. It barely qualifies as Uncharted. It's more of a rip-off COD game with Uncharted characters in it. But if Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings could be applied to the game, it would vastly improve the game we have.

 

You said I was being ignorant. To me that's essentially the same thing. I can read just fine thank you.

 

It's really arrogant of you to think that my thread has absolutely no releveance to Uncharted, and just to clue you in, it does in fact have relevance to Uncharted.

 

I also find it funny you completely ignored the fact that the only people that have  been contributing garbage to my thread are you and another a couple of other members. 

 

 

 

 

 


SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Steep is right. Mods, please lock this thread. It's just pure garbage...

 


It's not garbage. If you don't like it stay out of it.

 

The only garbage are the emoticon posts from the forum member you mentioned, that add nothing to the discussion, and some other guys one word posts.


This "thread" is obviously a poor attempt at trolling. It adds nothing to the discussion of the multiplayer and just push downs the good threads, so I can't see how it is anything BUT garbage.

 


How is this thread trolling anyone? Please enlighten me.

 

If there is any trolling going on, it's coming from the posters that have done nothing but derail the thread I tried to create.

 

 

What this thread is trying to add to the discussion is a point of view that believes Uncharted 2's 1.04 settings(actually everything about it) would be the foundation to a better Uncharted game.


Bro yes it would but that was the past it will not happen again it was 3 years ago its time to move on


So? It's still the best foundation we have.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 38 of 100 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

 

 

EDIT: didnt see your edit with until after I posted......best foundation we HAD..which is something you're having a hard time gripping we will not get it again. Apparently the best foundation we have is the one we are currently in on UC3, which is a shame

Sleep Matt signature
Message 39 of 100 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7083 posts
 

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 40 of 100 (186 Views)