Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

I provide... a service. I contribute my own input, my own thoughts, to try to improve the game. I also like to speculate in threads. It's not garbage. It's my thoughts and opinions.........refresh the page.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 41 of 100 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

I provide... a service. I contribute my own input, my own thoughts, to try to improve the game. I also like to speculate in threads. It's not garbage. It's my thoughts and opinions.........refresh the page.

All of your responses in threads I have seen the past week are nothing but antagonizing remarks of the OP...including 1 of mine as well. I respect that you have your own opinion we all do ......but there is a fine line between speculation and offense which you seem to do to alot of people here most of the time that I have seen. I edited my other post

Sleep Matt signature
Message 42 of 100 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked or all the comments gets deleted again.Smiley Very Happy

Message 43 of 100 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

All of your responses in threads I have seen the past week are nothing but antagonizing remarks of the OP...including 1 of mine as well. I respect that you have your own opinion we all do ......but there is a fine line between speculation and offense which you seem to do to alot of people here most of the time that I have seen. I edited my other post

They are only antagonizing if they are viewed with a certain mindset. I do not intend to antagonize or offend with my posts. I just want to provide my own unique voice on these forums.

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked or all the comments gets deleted again.Smiley Very Happy

This is the kind of garbage posting that does nothing but breed negativity and derails my thread.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 44 of 100 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Apr 29, 2013

We've all had our threads derailed once or twice you been on the forums long enough you know the drill.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 45 of 100 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

We've all had our threads derailed once or twice you been on the forums long enough you know the drill.....

You actively derailed mine with your emoticons.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 46 of 100 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

They are only antagonizing if they are viewed with a certain mindset. I do not intend to antagonize or offend with my posts. I just want to provide my own unique voice on these forums.

Zidane_Finito wrote:

This is the kind of garbage posting that does nothing but breed negativity and derails my thread.

Actually your thread has been OT, since the second page.

Funny you're one to talk about negativity.Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 100 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

No.....those who know me know that is my signature a habit i always put emoticons......it's not like it wasn't going to get derailed or deleted anyway better from a friend than an enemy yeah?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 48 of 100 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Actually your thread has been OT, since the second page.

Funny you're one to talk about negativity.Smiley Happy

You're right, but there was at least some discussuion going on, now the trolls have derailed it entirely. It's such a shame that this thread was hardly given a chance, by the trolls in this thread.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 49 of 100 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

No.....those who know me know that is my signature a habit i always put emoticons......it's not like it wasn't going to get derailed or deleted anyway better from a friend than an enemy yeah?

Your emoticons contributed nothing and prompted others to spam the emoticons. If you don't have anything to contribute, maybe you shouldn't spam the emoticons in my thread to boost your post count.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 50 of 100 (153 Views)
0 Likes