EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What do you contribute to other threads?? isnt it garbage?........and also what do you mean by so thats not enough to go on

I provide... a service. I contribute my own input, my own thoughts, to try to improve the game. I also like to speculate in threads. It's not garbage. It's my thoughts and opinions.........refresh the page.

All of your responses in threads I have seen the past week are nothing but antagonizing remarks of the OP...including 1 of mine as well. I respect that you have your own opinion we all do ......but there is a fine line between speculation and offense which you seem to do to alot of people here most of the time that I have seen. I edited my other post

They are only antagonizing if they are viewed with a certain mindset. I do not intend to antagonize or offend with my posts. I just want to provide my own unique voice on these forums.

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked or all the comments gets deleted again.:smileyvery-happy:

This is the kind of garbage posting that does nothing but breed negativity and derails my thread.

Actually your thread has been OT, since the second page.

Funny you're one to talk about negativity.:smileyhappy:

You're right, but there was at least some discussuion going on, now the trolls have derailed it entirely. It's such a shame that this thread was hardly given a chance, by the trolls in this thread.

What trolls? 

What kinda discussion were you hoping for, without 'breeding Negativity upon UC3? 

I would like a conversation that discusses what ND can take from Unhcarted 1.04, that can improve UC3.

UC3 & UC2 are two different games they aren't direct sequels per say ND built UC3 MP from the ground up for this reason.

UC3 is dying support for the game will probably end with the release of the last BMM.

Anyways to help you bring back your thread.

What would you take from Both UC2 & 3 that can be improved upon for UC4 ? 

I think that's a better discussion.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 100 (103 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6830 posts

Re: Building a Better Uncharted: The EyeCue86 Solution

Apr 30, 2013

TLoU will be the beginning of the end of UC3  but to help bring it back I think they should actually implement the UC2  patch 1.04 it was the best Uncharted anyone has played

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 100 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Well, since i'd like my post count to be a bit larger, i'll talk in this thread :smileyvery-happy: EyeCue, you love derailing threads, we are just here to talk about a fun/frustrating game, we have opinions, but you seem to give you're opinions in a way thats very mean & naughty. Please stahp. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 100 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

UC3 & UC2 are two different games they aren't direct sequels per say ND built UC3 MP from the ground up for this reason.

UC3 is dying support for the game will probably end with the release of the last BMM.

Anyways to help you bring back your thread.

What would you take from Both UC2 & 3 that cam be improved upon for UC4 ? 

I think that's a better discussion.

Not direct sequels, in the sense that the ending of Uncharted 2 directly led to 3 is what you mean right? 

A sequel is a sequel and the dramatic deperature from Uncharted 2 to 3 was unnessacary. No one was asking for PPs and KBs.

Hmm, I like that question.

Well for starters, I would use 1.04 as the foundation for Uncharted 4, and I guess, I'd take customization and emblems from 3, even though they weren't that great to begin with, and were later on used as a way for ND to satisfy there greed. I guess I also liked the Multiplayer Gods "Smoting" Glitchers. What else... the stealth melee icon letting you know you could Stealth kill was good too. I think if they could make it so Sprint wasn't used so **bleep** often then they could add that. That's pretty much it. Most of Uncharted 3s additions did more harm than good imo.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 100 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8043 posts

Apr 30, 2013
How about everyone should migrate to TLoU multiplayer when it comes out?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 100 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
How about everyone should migrate to TLoU multiplayer when it comes out?

We have no way of telling if that multiplayer will be any good, seeing as how noone has played it.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 100 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6830 posts

Apr 30, 2013

TLoU will most likely be Co-Op oriented so it is already better.....none of he shenanigans that comes with Competitive

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 100 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8043 posts

Apr 30, 2013
^It has competitive

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 100 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

TLoU will most likely be Co-Op oriented so it is already better.....none of he shenanigans that comes with Competitive

Bummer. I prefer competitive. But co-op usually lags less, so I play it too. hopefully ND can get their **bleep** together and make that game less prone to lag, than the Uncharted series.

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive
Oh cool.
But we still don't know if it'll be any good.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 100 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6830 posts

Apr 30, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^It has competitive

What?? what will it be based on? it would be way better as Co-Op wih alot of different Co-Op modes

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 100 (91 Views)
0 Likes