SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 32 of 35 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Bummer...

Nov 13, 2012
Yea figured it was too late for that, hopefully U4 MP has the same or close graphics close to SP.
Message 33 of 35 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Scodicam: did you ask them why its not possible?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 34 of 35 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

No surprise.  My favorite part about NDI's response is trying to justify how HORRIBLE this game looks.  NDI is in total denial about alot of things, or they are on one of the most sophisticated and elaborate trolls of ALL TIME.  Either way, it makes NDI look bad. 

All the feedback in the world about some basic things in the game, like matchmaking, like party splits, like blindfire, like ROF, like all the varients of SA, and all the stuff that any average fan can tell you is wrong with this title, fell on deaf ears.  Either that, or NDI cannot fix it and they don't have the balls to say so. 

Well played NDI, as always, well played.  I hope the money grab from this title fuels a better experience for the fans on future titles.  I don't know how you went retrograde in quality since UC2, but that crap has to stop, for the love of baby Jesus. 

The game appears to be a financial sucess for NDI.  Too bad it was at the expense of the fan base, the quality of the title, and the respect of many a fan. 

Botched.  Horribly botched.  Across all gametypes and modes there are tons of bugs, glitches, and unpolished aspects everytime you turn around in this game.

Is the character movement/weapon play (in theory) superior?  Yes it is.  It's they only reason I continue to play the title.  Regardless of what mode or gametype I play, I constantly say to myself..."why doesn't that work?"  "I''m stuck in the scenery"  "Wait, I unloaded two clips in a guy's face, got ZERO hit markers, then got Para-9'd in like 3 shots," or some such COMPLETE BULLSCHLACA that shouldn't be happening in the first place.

BUGGY

GLITCHY

UNPOLISHED

LAUGHABLE

That's how I describe the game to folks who don't have it.  I NEVER recommend this game.  NOT like UC2.   
Can you guess why? 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 35 of 35 (72 Views)
0 Likes