Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

If you really want to have an alternative to this, make i...

Jun 5, 2011

If you really want to have an alternative to this, make it so that auto aim breaks off when someone is rolling. It happens when you're shooting through the windows on the facility and it'd only be for a second or two. This would stop the whole "Press O to die" function that UC2 has.

Message 31 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

If you thought that this was a real depiction of life the...

Jun 5, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

mildoo124 wrote:
So what if it looks ridiculous it's just a game. It's not real life. Get over it!

Really?

I thought between being able to take craptons of gunfire, hide, and regenerate health, respawn 5-10 seconds after dying, jump off 50 foot high buildings/cliffs/ledges and survive, run with living skeletons, and see people through walls, that this was a totally accurate depiction of real life.

If you thought that this was a real depiction of life then I think it is time for you to put down that dualshock and take a step back to reexamine your life.  We wouldn't want to you to start emulating what you see on screen!:smileysurprised:

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 32 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Bunny hopping with always be in this game. Because every...

Jun 5, 2011

Bunny hopping with always be in this game. Because every game as it's little tactic's to escape from anything that dmg's you. Its part of the game.

And anybody that bunny hop's in UC2 played way before 1.05 and know's how **bleep**ty the game got from there on so the tactic's to escape gun fight's became more commen because your chance of death kicked up alot.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Message 33 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

This thread needs Ryans special powahz. Only he can save...

Jun 5, 2011

This thread needs Ryans special powahz. Only he can save us now

Message 34 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5612 posts

Well

Jun 5, 2011

This thread sucks now. I came in to see if anyone read my post and had anything to say about it. I see a Flame War against a random dude and a very much respected (yet equallly hated) clan.

I hate the Internet.

Message 35 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

Honestly it is hard to find a forum where crap like this...

Jun 5, 2011

melew25 wrote:

This thread sucks now. I came in to see if anyone read my post and had anything to say about it. I see a Flame War against a random dude and a very much respected (yet equallly hated) clan.

I hate the Internet.

Honestly it is hard to find a forum where crap like this doesn't happen on a regular basis.

CDwaver Youtube

Message 36 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4828 posts

I agree, which is annoying.

Jun 6, 2011

CDwaver wrote:

melew25 wrote:

I hate the Internet.

Honestly it is hard to find a forum where crap like this doesn't happen on a regular basis.

I agree, which is annoying as I wish it was not true.

Message 37 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Bunny hopping (in my opinion) is not really an issue. It'...

Jun 6, 2011
Bunny hopping (in my opinion) is not really an issue. It's a legitimate tactic that some people use with varying degrees of success. With a little bit of practice it's easily countered.

And since the rolling maneuver (circle) is essentially useless, taking bunny hopping away would render you good-as-dead almost any time you're out in the open.

And lets face it, the weapon damage in UC2 since 1.05 is lethal to put it mildly.

Regardless, we'll all find out how these numerous elements play in the beta.
Message 38 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
968 posts

ND introduced bunny hopping to a whole new level with 1.0...

Jun 7, 2011

ND introduced bunny hopping to a whole new level with 1.05  - its their fault.

Plain and Simple!!!

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 39 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

I agree!

Jun 7, 2011

This is uncharted2 not Halo **bleep**.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you be my star i'll be your sky, you can hide underneath me and come out at night."

href='http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4622751'>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 40 of 91 (14 Views)
0 Likes